I may have the job I want, but not the girl I need

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
I hope you like this chapter.
I know I did :)

Enjoy and Comment

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Eighteen
I may have the job I want, but not the girl I need.

[NO-ONE’S POV]

Seungri looked at Daesung as he said ‘Not for long’ Seungri just gave him this dirty look and pushed him to the door and then down the stairs while holding onto the handcuffs. When they got outside other officers were walking around them holding their guns out to protect Daesung from any people who may want to kill him, Taeyang and Mimi were both there watching as they pulled Daesung by them, Seungri stopped in front of them and made Daesung look at the two.

“Do you have anything to say” Seungri said to Daesung.
Daesung ignored him.

“Just get him out of here” Taeyang said looking at Daesung.
Seungri nodded and pulled him away and put him in a car, they drove away.
Mimi looked at Taeyang.

“That was Daesung?” She asked Taeyang.
He nodded.

“Yeah that was…But something was off about him” he said watching the car with Daesung drive off.

------------------------------------------------------------
[SEUNGRI’S POV]

We got to the station and I walked in with Daesung when I did everybody started to clap and cheer. Daesung didn’t make any emotion to it, I just brought him into my office and sat him down next to Hyung-Jun.
I walked over to my desk and sat down, I stared at the two.

“So….Why were you two here?” I asked them

“We were told to watch over Jiyong and that’s it” Daesung muttered. “Why?” I asked.

“Because he owes our boss money” Hyung-Jun answered.

“Why did you have guns with you, were you planning to kill him.” I asked.

“No…We were half a mile away from his house, do you think We could see that far away if we didn’t have guns…stupid.” Daesung muttered.

I just looked at him. “but didn’t Hyung-Jun have binoculars.” I said smirked.

“Yeah, but we both couldn’t fit our eyes in there at the same time.” Hyung-Jun snapped at him.

“Whoa, calm down sir.” I said looking at Hyung-Jun. “You know I really don’t know why we arrested you, you really didn’t do anything but stalk people” I joked. I turned my attention to Daesung.

“What happened to you Daesung…” I asked “You never made it this easy to get you” I muttered.

Daesung just looked at me. And smiled. “maybe I wanted a break.” he smirked.

I just looked at my paper work and then looked back up at the two, I stood up and walked to the door, but I faced the other officer that was in the room. “Watch them okay. I have to make a phone call” I said and then walked out, I walked over to a desk of an officer “Can I use your phone for a second” He nodded and got up, I sat down and dialed a number, I waited for a few second before it started to ring, then a second later some guy answered the phone.

“Yobosayo” The guy said on the phone.

“Seung-Hyun, this is Detective Seungri.” I said over the phone.

“Oh detective, why are you calling me” he muttered. “I just wanted to let you know, your two men. Hyung-Jun and Daesung…were caught by my agency. We have them in custody.” I explained to him. There was silence on the other line, then he spoke up.

“Really now…Can I speak to Daesung.” he muttered.

“No you cannot. I am speaking to you and I am the only one you are going to speak too.” I muttered.

“My men did nothing wrong, You need to release them” Seung-Hyun muttered as he smoked his cigar.

“I do not think so.” I laughed. “They are mine now, until you turn your self in.” I said getting my serious face on.
Seung-Hyun just hung up.
I sighed and hung up the phone, I sat there for a moment and started to think.

“Seungri?” A woman’s voice called out to me. I looked over and it was Joo Chan.

“Joo Chan.” I said standing up, I hugged her.

“what’s going on, you are never like this with me” She said looking at him.
I stopped hugging her and held onto her arms.

“I don’t want to ever lose you Joo Chan never. I’ve realized that we only have one life to live and I don’t want to waste it on nothing. I may have the job that I want…but I don’t have the girl I need.” I said looking at her
She started to smile.

“Seungri?” She said looking at me. “Do you-” I interrupted her.

“I mean every word. I don’t know what I would do if I ever lose you, and I would do anything to protect you” I said looking at her.
She smiled and just reached up and kissed me on the lips, I returned the kiss. “I love you…thank you for being my friend.” She said through the kiss, I just smiled. Was I making the right choice?
Being with Joo Chan am I loving her, or am I just doing this to protect her?
I wish my heart would say something to me, and not my brain.

I kept the smile on my face until I heard a really loud noise coming from my office, I looked away from Joo Chan and over in the direction of the office,
I saw a door open and more shots being fired, the last thing I remembered right now is people screaming.