The Wedding

Tell Me Goodbye

[Daesung’s POV]

 

2 whole yearshave passed since that day.

2 whole years since Seunghyun has been declared dead.

2 whole years since Haewon has seen her brother.

2 whole years without my best friend…it’s been really hard.

 

We disbanded the mafia as it was Seunghyun’s wish that we do it.

We sold the mansion to one of our good mafia family friends and we built our own nice house far off near the beach, which was about 2 hours from where the mansion was.

 

CL moved away and was reunited with her close relatives.

Soojin still lives at the mansion and works as their house nurse.

Haewon and I both in the house we built together.

 

I leaned up against the wall facing the ocean. The water was crashing onto the shore, taking some sand back with it.

The wind was blowing and the sun was getting ready to set.

There were a lot of white chairs neatly lined up in rows away from the water but facing it and a gazebo in front of them.

 

I sighed as I looked at the wedding band in my hand.

I closed my hand tight and smiled. I then looked up and saw a tall thin man with blue colored hair somewhat spiked up and wearing what looks like a marine jacket and blue jeans. He was facing the ocean, letting the water hit his shoes.

 

I started to walk towards the man.

“Hey you there!” I called out.

 

The man turned to the side and then walked off.

By the time I got there he was gone.

I looked around and scratched my head.

 

“Where did he go?” I said aloud.

 

“Daesung!” someone yelled from the house.

I turned around to face some guy.

 

“Jiyong!” I yelled back and walked over to him.

 

“What are you doing out there? They want to take pictures of the groom and the grooms men” Jiyong said hurrying me inside.

 

We walked to the living room where it was decorated really pretty; colors were blue, black and white.

Already in their places for the picture were Taeyang, Seungri and now Jiyong, who was the best man.

 

I stood next to Jiyong and the camera man looked through his camera.

“Alright now…Everybody say cheese!” He yelled.

 

“Cheese!” We all yelled and smiled.

 

“Good! Now let’s take some more out on the water line” The guy said picking up his camera and equipment. We walked out and followed him again on the shore line I saw the blue haired man.

 

“Hey!” I yelled and ran after him.

The guy turned his head to the side and walked away once more.

“Dangit!” I yelled. “I just want to know who you are…” I said under my breath.

 

The camera man finally set up his gear and told us where to stand.

He finally finished taking the pictures and left us alone so he could take pictures of the bride who was Haewon and the maid of honor who is CL and the bridesmaids who are; Su-Min and Mimi. Soojin was walking Haewon down the aisle to give her away.

 

The time has finally come.

The music starts it was Haewon’s favorite song “Fairy tale”

At the start of the words the groom and his groom’s men and the best man walk down the aisle and got into place. Then at the chorus it was the bride’s maid and the Maid of honor then the bride who was escorted by Soojin.

 

When she got in place she handed her flowers to CL and held Daesung’s left hand with her right hand.

They faced the pastor who begun the ceremony.

 

CEREMONY:

“We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life’s greatest moments… a celebration of the joining of two hearts in love, The uniting of Daesung and Haewon in the bonds of marriage.

Daesung and Haewon have asked all of you to be with them today because each of you has played an important role in their lives. Your love, understanding and support will always be appreciated and they thank you for sharing one of the most important days of their lives… their wedding day.” The Pastor started off.

 

Then he looks at Haewon and I.

 

“You chose a beautiful romantic place to publically proclaim your love for each. The smell of the sea, Waves rolling in lazily breaking along the shore where the seagulls fly free and the sunset slowly goes down as you proclaim your love for each other. As marriage is an event not to be taken lightly we will talk about Love, Relationships and Marriage here today. Your love came softly upon each other's hearts, just as the sea foam lies softly before us Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a beach when there is plenty of room at both ends to write their names in the sand. Relationships--of all kinds--are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold onto some of it, but most will be spilled. A relationship is like that. Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost forever. Marriage is one of the most precious gifts in life.

The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It's a choice you make; not just on your wedding day, but over and over again, and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife. In marriage, we give ourselves freely into the hands of the one we love, and in doing so each of us receives the love and trust of the other as our most precious gift. You will have times of challenge, times of conflict, and times of the greatest joy. Love is the strongest bond, and the sweetest nourishment we can ever experience. Every experience you have ever had, everything you have ever done, and everything you have ever learned has brought you to this moment as you now stand before each other and your friends and family.”

The Pastor continued as he smiled at us.

 

Haewon and I both looked at each other  and smiled.

 

“Please Join Hands.” He said looking at us. “The groom and the bride will now share their vows with one another” He said looking at the people in the seats.

 

I looked at Haewon and I lightly squeezed both of her hands and smiled.

She smiled back.

 

“Haewon…I’ve known you since I was about 4 after your family took me in after such a tragedy struck me.” I started. “If it wasn’t for you giving me the love and the kindness like my mother gave me…I probably wouldn’t be the kind and outgoing person I am now…” I said looking into her eyes. She looked like she was going to cry. I looked into the audience and they looked like they were going to cry. I looked at my groomsmen and the bridesmaids. Then my gaze turned back to Haewon.

“I thank you so much for everything Haewon and I promise to treat you like the woman you deserve to be treated like. I believe that staying engaged for so long was a great idea for us…So that we could rebuild our live after losing your brother 2 years ago.” I continued. Tears were coming out of her eyes now. I looked to the audience and saw the same blue haired man. He was sitting in the far back row, no one was near him. I couldn’t make out his face…but I could tell he was smiling. I looked back at Haewon.

“I am sorry for all of the trouble I cause her and I pray that you will forgive me and that I hope I can make it up to you in this marriage. I promise to treat you right and to stay by your side through thick and thin and to never leave you…I love you so much Haewon…” I said smiling at her.

 

Haewon then looked at me and she began to speak.

“Daesung…I take you to be my husband…I promise to love you and cherish you…till death do us part. I will stay by your side and take care of you when you are sick. I will bear you many children to live on our name. Where you go…I will go…Where you die I will die. I love you so much Daesung and I thank you for giving me the satisfaction I needed.

Even though we had a lot of rough spots and went through the cacti in the desert, but we managed to make up and get back together. I thank my brother Seunghyun, who was tragically taken away from us, for letting us be together…He gave us the permission to be together, he gave us permission to love each other forever. I really miss him and wish he could see this ceremony. I love you so much Daesung and thank you.” She said smiling at me.

 

“Rings are a precious metal; they are also made precious by us wearing them. Your wedding rings are special they enhance who you are. They mark the beginning of your long journey together. Your wedding ring is a circle a symbol of love never ending. It is the seal of the vows you have just taken to love each other with end. Daesung please place the ring on Haewon’s left hand and repeat after me: I give you this ring that I am bound to you always through my love, with my soul and all of my heart” He said looking at me.

 

I took the ring from my best man and started to place it on Haewon’s left ring finger “I give you this ring that I am bound to you always through my love, with my soul and all of my heart.” I smiled as I placed the ring fully on her finger.

 

“Haewon please place the ring on Daesung’s left hand and repeat after me: I give you this ring as a sign of my love that I have chosen you above all else with this ring I thee wed” He said looking at Haewon.

 

She took the ring from her maid of honor and started to place it on my left hand ring finger. “I give you this ring as a sign of my love that I have chosen you above all else…with this ring I thee wed” She said smiling at me.

 

“May you be each other's navigator in the course of life's voyages, and each other's anchor in the rough seas that may lie ahead, so that through this journey your love may have the strength of the powerful sun which can break away any dark cloud that may come your way. And as each other's mate for life, may you be at the helm of your own and each other's destiny. Daesung and Haewon having left your footprints in the sand here today, witnessing your vows openly before your family and friends…” He started.

 

Haewon and I both looked at each other and squeezed our hands together.

 

“…I now pronounce you husband and wife; you may seal your vows with a kiss…” The pastor said smiling and closing his book.

 

Haewon and I both leaned to each other and started to kiss on the lips.

We kept it there for what seemed minutes at a time. Everybody stood up and started to clap. They were screaming happy things and crying happy tears.

We parted from the kiss.

 

“Everybody may I introduce to you for the first time: Mr. & Mrs. Kang, Daesung” The pastor said clapping. Again the audience started to clap and cheer again.

 

Haewon and I faced the people in the seats and smiled.

Haewon got her flowers from CL and we started walking back down the aisle. They were throwing white rose petals around us as we walked.

The maid of honor CL walked down the aisle behind us with her arm locked with Jiyong who was the best man. The first Bridesmaid Su-Min walked down after them with her arm locked with Taeyang and then the last bridesmaid who was Mimi walked down the aisle after them with her arm locked with Seungri.

 

As we walked upon the hand sand towards the house, I saw the blue haired man again; He was facing us and smiling.

He looked really familiar but I couldn’t make out who it was.

 

Hours after the reception had ended, Haewon went to bed and I stayed up. We leave for our honeymoon tomorrow morning.

I sat down in our office room and there was a small gift on the desk.

 

I looked confused.

I thought we had opened all of the gifts.

I took the package in my hands and then took the card out that was snugged under the ribbon and bow.

I opened the card and begun to read.

 

Today you my married my beloved Haewon…I am very proud of you Daesung and I do trust that you will take good care of her. I know what happened a couple years ago must have taken some toll on you and for that I am very sorry but I do trust that you will do the right thing. I also know that left my beloved in the right hands because you are doing everything right so far…Don’t screw up Daesung. I love you a lot and wish we could have seen each other again.

 

Love,

 

I looked on the back and around the letter for the name of the person who wrote this, but there was nothing.

I looked at the gift and started to un-wrap it. There was a small wooden box and I opened that. Inside there was a metal photo book. The front cover picture was of me, Seunghyun and Haewon. I opened the book and looked at the pictures. How could this be? There were pictures of me with my parents and then when I entered the mafia up until the last mission. I turned to the next page and it was a picture of Haewon and I both kissing after we were pronounced husband and wife.

Then I turned to the last page and then…

 

That blue haired man?

He’s…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N.
HEY GUYS(: I'd hate to tell you all this but...The next chapter is the last chapter and then "Tell Me Goodbye" is finished(:
I thought it was about time that I ended it & I hope that you all will read my other fanfics in the future(:
If you want a sequel perhaps let me know and I could base it off of some other persons life and the mafia and such!

Thanks again guys and I will have that last chapter for you in the coming days!(:
<3