Are you drunk!

Tell Me Goodbye
[Nobodies POV]

Mimi helped...well actually, she literally dragged Jiyong over to Taeyang's house by the time she got there she was dead tired and Jiyong's drunkenness hasn't worn off. Mimi walked up the stairs to his apartment number and Jiyong stumbled along.
Mimi looked at Jiyong, shook her head and sighed.

"You are too much, you know that" She muttered to him.
Jiyong just looked at her with a drunk face.
"Stupid" She sighed.

Mimi knocked on the door and a few minutes later Taeyang opened up the door, he was wearing a white wife beater and grey sweatpants.
he looked really tired.
"Mimi?" he softly said looking at her and then he turned his head over to Jiyong who was leaning over the railing puking.
"Jiyong? What the crap man!" He yelled out. Jiyong looked back as soon as he was finished.

"Heyyyyy Broooo!" said Jiyong in a high pitched drunk voice. "What is up in this forshizzle!" he continued on.

"Are you drunk!" Taeyang continued to yell.

"Shhhhhhh" Jiyong said smiling placing his finger on Taeyang’s lips. "You are going to wake everybody up." He said smiling and then his smile turned into a laughter.

Taeyang grabbed Jiyong and pulled him inside
Mimi slowly followed.
Taeyang through Jiyong on the couch and turned the lights on. Mimi sat down in a chair.

"What the heck Jiyong! Are you seriously going out and getting drunk!" He yelled at Jiyong.
"You should be out looking for Su-Min! Not sitting here getting drunk and having Mimi take you all the way over here!" Taeyang continued to yell.

Jiyong looked at him as if he was stupid, but also because he saw a million Taeyang’s...If you know what I mean. Double vision duh...But in this case...Million vision.
"Heyyyyy your pretty" Jiyong referred to Taeyang who just stared at him with an angry face.

"If Su-Min saw you now..." Jiyong friend muttered.
Mimi sat in the chair just being quiet

"If Su-Min was here...I wouldn't be like this" Jiyong muttered.

"Oh of course not...But if she ever saw you like this Jiyong She would leave you in a heartbeat for another man..." Taeyang said smirking.

"Take that back! you idiot!" Jiyong yelled standing up, he stumbled a little bit but grabbed his composure.
"I love Su-Min! Don't you ever say that she will leave me! I will kill you! Su-Min is the only woman for me!" Jiyong continued to yell.

Su-Min sat in the chair, the look on her face. she moved her fingers up to her lips and remembered when Jiyong kissed her in that bathroom back at the bar.
She almost felt a tear come down he cheek but she told herself not to cry.

"Then why are you here yelling at me! You should be looking for her!" Taeyang yelled back at Jiyong.
Jiyong just stood there, his face a angry stare.

"Because I..." Jiyong started to say.
Mimi looked up at Jiyong hoping that he would say it.
"I...don't know..." Jiyong said sighing. He sat back down on the couch and placed his head in his hands he started to cry. Taeyang just stood there and sighed also. He begun to walk over to his friend and sat next to him.
Mimi stood up and walked to the door.

"I’m going home it’s getting late." She quietly said, but neither one of them heard her. She got mad just a little bit but walked out of the apartment anyways.

"I need help Taeyang...I need help finding her...I don't know where to start. I don't know how to find her...I don't know where to go. I don't know what to do." Jiyong said through his tears.

Taeyang placed a hand on Jiyong's back and sighed. "I'll help you..."
Jiyong looked up at him.

"Really?" He said.

"Really...Your my friend and I can't stand to see you like this. In the morning we will go to Seungri's office to see if he has any more information." He explained to Jiyong.
Jiyong just nodded.
"Then...we'll contact Seunghyun." Taeyang added.