Lonely -R-

Tell Me Goodbye
[T.O.P’s POV]

After I encountered Daesung on the steps I walked over to Haewon’s room and knocked on her door.
“Haewon? Are you in there?” I said through the door.
I didn’t hear an answer.
She was probably mad at me.
“Look, I’m sorry…about everything that I did to you to hurt you and the people around you. I just want your forgiveness and for you to put all this behind you and we can work something out…” I continued to talk.
I didn’t know there was no-one in there.

“Seunghyun sir?” One of the older maids called out as she walked up to me.

“Yeah…What is it.” I grunted at her.

“It’s that girl Su-Min…She’s asking for you…” She said softly.

I just looked at her and walked past her, without even saying thank you.
I walked down the stairs and over to the room where Su-Min was, But I heard some talking in the kitchen.

“I don’t want Seunghyun coming in here and finding us talking to each other…You remember what happened last time.” The guy in the kitchen said in a loud whisper.

I decided to walk over and looked around the corner. I instantly started to get mad.
It was Haewon and Daesung.
“Please don’t say that Daesung…I don’t care-“ Haewon started to say but Daesung had cut her off in mid-sentence.
“And I CARE what happens to you!” he yelled turning around to face her.
“I don’t want you to get sent away some where else’s because of something so stupid and because of a stupid person. It’s RIDICULOUS!” he yelled.
She flinched. And I mad a nasty look at him, even though he couldn’t see me.

“Who is he calling stupid…” I muttered under my breath.
“I still don’t care…You mean a lot to me Daesung.” She said starting to cry.
“Don’t cry…” said Daesung as he looked at her.

I just stood there, I was slightly angry that Haewon was talking to Daesung and I specifically told her not too.
But I also feel bad for her, Look at who I am and I am tearing her apart from the one guy that loves her and I use to be his ‘friend’…

That was all in the past and this is now. I backed up from the wall and turned around to be facing Soojin.

“What are you gonna do Seunghyun…” She said crossing her arms.

“What do you mean Soojin…?” I asked her.

“Are you gonna send Daesung to the hospital for that or are you gonna let it go. Or perhaps you are going to send Haewon away.” She said dropping her crossed arms and walking over to me and placing a hand on her right hip.

I just looked at her and then turned my head to the side and now I was looking at the wall.
“Why are you getting on my case about this for Soojin?” I asked looking back at her.

“I’m not getting on your case about this Seunghyun, I just simply asking what are you gonna do now.” She said walking closer to me. I just stood where I was.

“Nothing…” I grunted at her.
“I’ll put Daesung in the hospital again and send Haewon away…Does that sound better? Huh Soojin! Does that sound better!?” I yelled and grabbed her arms.

“Don’t you dare Seunghyun…” She muttered to me, her angry expressions sometimes scare me.

“Don’t I dare what” I said not smiling at all to her.

“You know-” I cut her off in mid-sentence.

“Just shut up Soojin, I’m tired of hearing your whining…” I said letting her go and walking towards Su-Min’s room.

“Maybe I should just leave you then!” She yelled, I stopped walking and turned to face her.

I pointed to the door and smiled. “There’s the door, Have fun…” I dropped my arm and turned back around and started to walk again.

She picked up a glass vase and threw it at me; it hit the wall next to me. I stopped walking and looked at the glass and the water dripping down the wall.
“Nice one…” I mumbled and continued to walk.

“You’re gonna be lonely without me Seunghyun! What are you gonna do! Huh!” She continued to yell.

“I’ll manage without you.” I said in the distance.
I made it to Su-Min’s door and opened it, she was changed to her bed still, and she was dressed in short white shorts and a slightly dirty white tank top.
I walked over to her.

“Seunghyun…” She softly said.

“The maid said you wanted me…” I said looking at her, I took off my jacket and placed it on her. “You look cold by the way…” I added.

She just looked at me, her face was dirty and her hair all messed up and knotty.
“Please…Let me go…I want to go back to Jiyong…” She said begging me.

I shook my head ‘no’ she just looked at me with sadness and hunger in her eyes.
“I can’t do that.” I softly said.

“Why Seunghyun? Why can’t you let me go?” She asked desperately.

“I just can’t” I said sitting down next to her. I looked at her face and she looked me in the eyes. “I won’t let the daughter of the guy who killed my father get away.” I added.

She looked frightened at that point.
“Please don’t kill me…” She pleaded.

“Relax, I’m not gonna kill you…” I said placing a hand on her face.
“I can’t hurt you…” I softly said as I moved in and kissed her on the lips.

She pushed me away and I looked at her.
“Stop Seunghyun, I don’t like you.” She said bluntly.

“Oh really?” I said as I stood up and took off my shirt that I had on.
She started to try to get away, but she couldn’t because she was chained to the bed.
I walked over to the door and locked it.
She knew where this was going.

“Seunghyun don’t do this please…” She begged.
That’s when I got on the bed and laid on top of her. She started to struggle but I held onto her tightly.
I ripped off her top shirt and had my way with her.

She screamed for help, but no-one could hear her.
See if imma be lonely now...

30 minutes passed when I finally walked out of the room fully dressed again but without my jacket.
I left Su-Min laying there all bruised up and hurt. The jacket was covering the top part of her body.

I walked over to the kitchen where I saw Daesung and Hyung-Jun.
I grabbed Daesung and threw him against the wall.
“What the heck Seunghyun!” He yelled.

“Touch my sister again…See what happens!” I yelled in his face and punch the wall.
CL and Haewon ran over to see what happened.

“Seunghyun!” Haewon yelled, I turned to her and smacked her face.

“Go near him again and I will send you so far away that you will be begging to come home!” I yelled “Go to your room and don’t come out!” I yelled. She started to cry.

“I HATE YOU!” She screamed. “I want my mother back you freak!” She yelled and ran out the front door.

“Seunghyun!” Soojin yelled as she walked up. “What the hell-” I cut her off in mid-sentence.

“Just shut up.” I grunted at her.

“Why are you acting like this Seunghyun?” CL asked me.
I looked at her but didn’t say anything.
I turned my gaze back over to Daesung.

“You are the whole cause to these problems! If you weren’t here then everything would be fine!” I yelled.

“Well maybe if YOU and YOUR father hadn’t KILLED my PARENTS then I wouldn’t be here!” Daesung yelled as he pushed me away and went upstairs. Hyung-Jun followed after him. Soojin and CL both looked at me.

“What are the two of you staring at?!” I yelled and stormed off.
CL and Soojin both looked at each other.