“Oh Daesung…Only if you knew the truth.”

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
SORRRRRY about the lateness of the chapter update!
D:

Enjoy and comment

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Thirty-Six
“Oh Daesung…Only if you knew the truth.”

[DAESUNG‘S POV]

We drove back to Seung-Hyun’s house and I took the girl inside the house.
Seung-Hyun was home already because I saw his car. When we walked inside Seung-Hyun greeted us.
I just looked at him.
“Are you happy. I got the girl for you” I said in a angry voice.

“Yes I am happy.” Seung-Hyun muttered as he looked at me, He then turned his attention to Hyung-Jun. “go get CL.” he muttered.
Hyung-Jun nodded and walked off to get her.
He looked back at me, he walked over to me and looked at the girl, he smiled.
“Ohhhhh yes…” was all he said.

I looked at him with disgust.
“You’re-” I was about to say something but Hyung-Jun came back with CL and SooJin.
Seung-Hyun turned around to face them.

“CL, you and SooJin take Su-Min to one of the empty room and chain her hands together and to something so she won’t escape.” he explained. The two girls nodded and CL took Su-min from me.
Seung-Hyun then turned back to me.
“you and Hyung-Jun come to my office” he muttered and then walked off.
I looked at Hyung-Jun, he shrugged.
We both walked to his office and closed the door behind us.

“Seung-Hyun…I have a-” he cut Hyung-Jun off from speaking.

“Well done, we successfully got Su-Min. Now Jiyong will be pissed off and sad and will eventually kill him-self because we cheated him out” He said so calmly.

I just stared at him. “You are sick.” I muttered at him. He looked at me.
“Why thank you Daesung…” He sarcastically said.

“You are really sick!” I started to raise my voice. “Why do we have to even take her! Jiyong got your money back in time! So what’s the problem!” I yelled.
Seung-Hyun stood up. I didn’t flinch, but Hyung-Jun did.

“Daesung, you don’t know the real story of why I still took Jiyong’s Fiancé do you” He smirked.

I just stared at him. “Well I will tell you…” he started. “the years before and even after my father took you in, he was really good friends with this other Mafia leader…last name Kim…They tricked my father and killed after one bad meeting and money collecting. It was dark, cold and raining. They left my father to die there…I couldn’t forgive that family…I wanted revenge…” He added. “He had a daughter.” he continued. “you know what her name was?” He asked looking at us both.

“No…” I muttered.

“Her name was Su-Min…” he finished.

I just stood there, Hyung-Jun was wide eyed.
“But Su-Min did nothing to you” I muttered at him.

“Oh but her father did.” He smirked.

“That still doesn’t mean a thing!” I yelled. Seung-Hyun smiled and walked over to me. He grabbed my face with his right hand and tightened his grip, he made me look at him.

“I bet you wanna know what happened to your parents too…don’t you.” He smirked.

I pushed him away. “DON’T YOU DARE!” I yelled.

“I know…Exactly what happened to your parents…I was there…” He smiled, he stood in the same spot. I looked at him, with anger in my eyes. I clenched my hands in fists.
“Oh Daesung…Only if you knew the truth.” he smiled and started to walk back to his desk. He stopped but didn’t turn around.

“My father…” He started.