Where do you think you’re going…?

Tell Me Goodbye
[CL’S POV]

I chased after the girl that had knocked down Daesung.
Well he did put down his gun…That was a NO NO.
I ran around the corner and Su-min was running towards the door. I stopped running and aimed my gun at her and shot the bullet whizzed past her head and the wind from it made her hair move she stopped and looked back at me.

“Where do you think you’re going…” I muttered at her still aiming my gun at her. She stood there frozen, just looking at me.
“Answer me!” I yelled. She flinched at the tone of my voice. I walked closer over to her.
When I was only a few feet away from her, I pointed my gun right in her face, she didn’t move she stood there I could see the fear in her eyes.
I cocked my gun back and placed my finger on the trigger.

“CL stop…” I turned around and it was Daesung.

“Why stop?! Do you see what the woman did to your face!” I yelled I moved the gun away from Su-Min’s face and was turned to face Daesung now.
“She deserves to get what’s coming to her.” I muttered under my breath.

“Yeah…But she still has someone out there who loves her and I’m sure she wants to go back to him” he said back at me with a calm tone. I looked at his face it was bruised and cut up around the nose and mouth area.

I just made a angry face.
I wasn’t even paying any attention to what was going on around me.
Su-Min reached forward and yanked my gun but I pulled back and smacked her across her face.
“You wanna try this again! Huh! Do you!” I yelled as I jumped on top of her and started to smack the crap out of her.

Daesung ran over and pulled me off of her.
“Let me at her!” I yelled
Haewon came running around the corner and saw what was happening.

“CL!” She yelled.
Daesung turned around and saw Haewon she let loose of his grip on me and lashed back out at Su-Min, Daesung quickly turned around and grabbed my arm and pulled me back and at Haewon.
She quickly took a hold of me and pulled me back…

I started to calm down.
“I will kill her!” I continued to yell.

“Get her away from here…” Daesung muttered and Haewon started to walk off with me.

“CL? What was that about” Haewon asked me as soon as she let go of me when we were away from Su-Min.

“First she knocked Daesung in the faced with his gun. And then she had the nerve to try to take me gun…So I went off on her…” I muttered.

Haewon shook her head.
“CL…you know Seunghyun is going to get mad.” she said softly.
I sighed.

“I don’t care…What is he going to do? me again-” I stopped in my tracks and covered my mouth.

“What did you just say?” Haewon asked me.

“N-Nothing!!!” I said quickly and started to walk away.
Haewon grabbed my hand and stopped me.

“Did my brother you?” She asked me.

I turned away. I didn’t want to face her. “I was kidding.” I muttered trying to smile. But the images came back in my eyes.

“No you are not…CL when did he do this?” She said making me face her.

“A few years ago…” I muttered.

“Why?” She said looking into my eyes.

“I don’t want to talk about it!” I yelled. “It was so horrible I don’t want to ever speak of it again!” I continued.

“Speak of what again…” Seunghyun said in his usual tone. Me and Haewon both turned around to face him.
“Nothing boss.” I lied.

He just looked at me.
I looked at Haewon she had this hatred on her face towards his.
Seunghyun looked at his sister.
“Why are you looking at me like that” He muttered.
She ignored him.
“Whatever…” he muttered. “CL what happened out there with Su-Min…” He asked.

“She tried to escape.” I said softly.

“Did Daesung help her this time…” He said sarcastically.

“No…She attacked him with his own gun and then ran out. I chased after her and shot at her, she stopped and I pointed my gun at her and was getting ready to shoot…but…Daesung came out and said stop. So I did and turned to face him but then the stupid woman tried to take my gun…MY GUN and attack me but I yanked it back and started to beat the crap out of her and then Haewon came and took me away to calm me down.” I said out of breath.

Seunghyun just looked at me.
“go back to your room” he muttered. I sighed and walked away from the two and up the stairs to where my room was.

Haewon watched me and then when I was out of sight She looked back at Seunghyun with disgust in her eyes.
“what…” Seunghyun muttered.

“How could you…” Haewon said with anger in her voice.

“How could I what?” He asked her.

“How could you do that to CL!!!!” She yelled.

“What did I do?” He yelled back.

“How could you her!” She yelled.
Seunghyun just stood there.
His eyes just frozen over.

“W-what…I…” Seunghyun couldn’t find the right words to say to explain his actions…

“How could you…” Haewon said again.