Day 1: Can you help him?.

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
Here's another chapter!
I debuted 3 made up's now!
Joo Chan debuted in the previous chapter (Chapter 12)
Which you guys should go and read, cause I was able t upload it :D.

So now that only means, I have two more to debute!
yay!

Enjoy and comment!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Thirteen
Day 1: Can you help him?.

[GD’S POV]

Me and Taeyang sat in my office counting the money that Mimi gave them earlier.
“How much is there” I asked Taeyang.

“a total of $571.” said Taeyang as he sorted out the different bills.

“Now I only owe him $1429.” I sighed. It seemed like a lot.
I looked at the desk. Taeyang looked at me.

“Hey don’t worry about it. We will get the money. Look… I have about $220 saved up in my account, I’ll just take it out and put it in with this pile.” he said trying to comfort me.

“Taeyang, I don’t want to take your money. I already feel like I owe you so much” I said looking at him.

“You’re my best friend. And I can’t stand to see you hurt. Now let me help you” he said smiling at me.
I nodded.

“Thank you.” I said softly.

“Okay.” Taeyang started as he clapped his hands together once.
He then looked at me. “How much do you got on you right now.”
Asked my friend.

“Ummmm. Let me see.” I said as I grabbed my wallet from the desk drawer. I pulled out the money and started to count it.
“$89” I said placing it on the desk next to the pile.

“Okay how much do you got in the safe.” he asked me.

“this one I already know. About…” I had to think for a second.
“about… $200” when I said the answer I looked back at him.

“Okay go get it.” he said as he started to add up the numbers again.

“Alright” I got up and left to get the money from the safe.
I came back a few minutes later and placed the money on the desk.
“what’s the total now.” I asked him.

“$1105.” Answered Taeyang. “I added what I had in my wallet which was about $25. So all you need to get is about $895 now.” said Taeyang as he continued to sort the bills.

I felt a sigh of relief. “Oh my god. Taeyang…we’re almost done.” I said happily. “we have almost all the money!” I stood up and stretched my arms to the sky. I was so happy.

“Plus whatever money Mimi’s Grandmother can send her” Taeyang said looking up smiling.

I just remembered about Mimi’s grandmother and smiled even more.
“WE ARE ALMOST FINISHED!” I laughed as I sat back down on the chair.
“I can’t believe it. Thank you so much Taeyang-” I was cut off by the front door opening. Taeyang and I both looked over.

“Who is it” asked my friend.

“I dunno” I said as I stood up and walked over. Taeyang just sat there.
Su-min walked in a few moments later.
Handed me a manila color envelope.

“This is from my friend and her family. Its all they could give but I hope it can help” she said softly.

“Su-min when did you-” She cut me off.

“that first phone call you got, I knew it wasn’t your friend. I knew it was Seung-Hyun. And I wanted to help you out with whatever amount you need, so I asked Jae if she and her family could help and they gave me some.” She explained.

I just looked at her, I didn’t even open it, I wrapped her in my arms and started to cry. “Su-min, I’m so sorry for putting you in the middle of this” I said as I looked into her eyes now.

“It’s alright. I just wanted to help” She said as he walked out of the room.
I watched her walk away and then handed Taeyang the envelope.
He opened it and counted the money.

“How much” I asked him.

“$125” he asked as he sorted it out.

“so that means only $770 left.” I said thinking.
I looked over at the spot where the picture was missing, the one that Daesung took.

‘Why did he take the picture’ I still wondered.

-----------------------------------------------------
[MIMI’S POV]

I woke up this morning. I didn’t have to go to work until 6:00 Pm.
So I got up from my bed and went over to the phone.

“She’s probably sleeping right now” I said sighing.
But I picked up the phone and dialed her number.
I heard the ringer and waited for her to pick up.

A few seconds later I could can a woman’s voice on the other line.

“Hello” said the older lady.

“Grandma?” I said trying not to cry.

“Mimi?” she said, her voice not changing.
“yes Grandma its me. Mimi” I said smiling.

“Oh baby girl. Is everything okay?” She asked me.
I nodded, but she of course couldn’t see me.

“Everything is fine grandma, I just wanted to call and say hi” I lied.

“No you didn’t baby girl. Now what is up, tell your grandma” My grandma said to me sounding really serious now.

“Okay Well Grandma I met this boy-” she cut me off.

“and he needs money doesn’t he.” She jumped to the conclusion.

‘How did she already know?’ I thought to my-self.
“Grandma…How did you-” She cut my off again.

“Baby girl. The same thing happened to your grandfather when we were your age. His then fiancé was kidnapped by these bank robbers and they wouldn’t give her back until he paid the ransom. He of course didn’t have the money.
Few days after it happened I met him while walking the streets he looked so how do I put this…Hopeless. So I sat him down and we talked for a bit. I gave him whatever money I could give him at that time and called my mother, your great-grandmother for help and she gave me some money to help out.” She explained.

I just started to cry.
“Baby girl. Are you okay?” asked my grandma.

“Grandma. What happened at the end, why didn’t he marry his fiancé?” I asked her.
My grandma smiled and I could tell she did because of the way she talked.

“Because he fell in-love with me, and his fiancé felt at the time that she didn’t want to handle anymore of this business and thought it was best to stay friends.” she explained.
“baby girl, whatever amount of money you need to help out your friend I will give, because that boy could be the one you fall in love with.” she said smiling I continued to cry. “Grandma you are too nice. I can’t believe-” she cut me off again.

“Don’t worry about it. I went through what you are going through now” she said smiling. “I have about $400 saved in the bank and I will send it to you right away. Okay baby girl.” She said waiting for a response.
She could hear me crying.
“why are you crying still” asked my grandma.

“Because you can help him, and I am so thankful to have a grandmother like you.” I said smiling through my tears.

“No problem baby girl, but I have to go now, your Grandfather is calling my name” said my grandma.

“Okay. Tell him I said hi and that I love him okay?” I said to her.

“Of course. I love you” my grandmother said.

“I love you too.” we bother hung up, and then I left to get ready.
I couldn’t wait to tell Jiyong the great news.