Told you so.

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
Haha I love how I can write chapters so quickly lol.

Enjoy and comment.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Nineteen
Told you so.

[HAEWON’S POV]

I paced around my room back and forth, thinking about Daesung. My brother told me what happened. I couldn’t believe that they caught him.
I feel so foolish. It’s my fault! I shouldn’t have fallen in love with him!
It’s my fault.
But I can’t help it. My love for him will never fade away.
I stopped walking around in my room and sat in the middle of the floor, someone knocked on the door and I looked at it.
“Come in” I said softly. The door opened and my brother walked in.
“Brother? What are you doing in here?” I asked him.

“Daesung and Hyung-Jun.” when he said those two names I stood up.

“What about them?! Is Daesung alright!” I said really worried.
He sighed and looked at me.

“They are both fine, They broke out of the place and is heading back here. The cops will probably be here to look for them and they will be hiding. If they ask you questions do not let them know that they are here” he explained to me. “You got that” he added. I nodded.

“yes sir” I bowed. He was about to walk out but I called his name.
“Seung-Hyun” I softly said, he looked at me.

“Yea.” he said softly.

“Do you ever miss mom and dad?” I asked.
He just stood there, his hand on the door knob, he looked at the ground.

“I do…a lot. Haewon…Look…I’m sorry that-” He stopped him-self from talking and shook his head. “just listen to what I said okay…” he said once more. I nodded. He closed the door and I sat down on my bed.
I sighed and thought about what he was going to say. A tear fell from my eye, I know he misses mom and dad a lot…I wish that he will just let me and Daesung be together…

-----------------------------------------------------
[JOO CHAN’S POV]

As me and Seungri pulled from our kiss a loud noise, what sounded like a gun shot, echoed through the building, we both looked over and saw the door swing open and a few more shots being fired. Seungri grabbed me and pulled me pushed me under the desk. “Seungri!” I yelled.
People were screaming and running, other officers had their guns out and pointed in the direction of the gun shots.

-----------------------------------------------------
[SEUNGRI’S POV]

“Joo Chan just stay there, I’ll be back…” I said looking at her. “I promise”
I pulled out my gun and aimed it at the guys who shot the guns.
“Daesung and Hyung-Jun…You know you don’t want to do this” said aloud to them. Daesung pointed a gun at me.
How the hell did he get the gun in the first place, I looked over and saw the officer who I told to watch them laying on the ground dead.
“Well. That’s a charge right there Daesung” I muttered, I moved slowly over there.

“Stop right there Seungri” Daesung muttered as he shot towards me but the bullets whizzed right by and hit another officer.

“DAESUNG STOP THIS!” I yelled then.

“I don’t think so” he said smiling.

“If you stop now, you can get a simple charge” I tried to reason with him.

“that is a big lie” Daesung laughed.

“No I’m serious” I said walking a few more steps up to him. “Really?” he said looking at me.

“Yes really.” I then said to him, not taking anymore steps up.

“Okay, I give” he muttered and lowered his gun.

“Really?” I said looking at him.

“No.” he smirked and fired his gun at me, it hit me right in the shoulder and I fell down.

“AH!” I yelled.

“SEUNGRI!” Joo Chan yelled.

“Joo Chan just stay there, I’ll be fine!” I yelled back at her clutching my shoulder, it was bleeding bad. I had my eyes closed, but I could feel Daesung get closer to me and then bend down next to me.
A second later a heard more shots, it made me flinched but the shots weren’t directed towards me.
I then heard a voice.

“I told you so…” he muttered. Then a few more shots. And then a couple more and then some more.
I was sick of hearing the loud noise.
I wanted to rip my ears out, I could hear screaming. Then I felt something cover up on me followed by a voice.

“I’m sorry…I didn’t want to do this…” Daesung softly said and then they left.
What did he mean by that.

“Daesung….” I softly said, but no answer came.
They were gone. The screaming continued and the pain increased.