Did Seung-Hyun send you here?

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
I hoped you liked the last chapter.
Here's Chapter five :)

Enjoy and comment!
Don't forget to APPLY! ONLY 3 spots left! :)

-------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Five
Did Seung-Hyun send you here?

[NOBODIES POV]

The three men stared at each other.
Jiyong spoke up again.

“Who are you!” He yelled.

“Hyung-Jun.” Hyung-Jun said. Jiyong then looked at Daesung.
Daesung ignored him.

“Well who are you!” Jiyong yelled looking at Daesung

He continued to ignore him. Jiyong was getting ready to beat him.
But Hyung-Jun spoke up. “his name is Kang, Daesung” he muttered looking at him.

“Daesung, eh?” he said looking at Daesung.
“Did Seung-Hyun send you two here” He muttered looking at Daesung and Hyung-Jun. Neither one of them replied.
“Answer me!” Jiyong yelled.
They still didn’t answer.
“he did…I know he sent you two.” Jiyong muttered looking at them.

“What if he did, what would you do” Daesung muttered looking at Jiyong.

“Don’t you dare come near my girl” Jiyong said getting into Daesung’s face.

“Who said we will” Daesung said looking at him, he pushed Jiyong back.

Jiyong just looked at him. “get off of my property before I call the detectives office.” he threatened the two guys.

“nah…I don’t think so” Hyung-Jun said as he pointed his gun at Jiyong and fired, but Daesung pushed the gun to the side, so the bullets whizzed past Jiyong’s face and hit the ground instead. Hyung-Jun looked at Daesung.

“WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR!” Hyung-Jun yelled at Daesung.
Daesung just turned around and walked off.

“lets go Hyung-Jun” Daesung muttered.
Hyung-Jun looked at Jiyong and spit in his face, then followed Daesung down the yard. They both walked into town. Jiyong watched them leave before going back into his house.

------------------------------------------------------------------
[GD’S POV]

I walked inside my house and walked over to Su-min who was with Taeyang.
Taeyang stood up and looked at me.
“So, what happened?” he asked me.

“They left.” I muttered.

“Were they sent by Seung-Hyun.” Taeyang asked me.
I just looked at him and then at Su-min.

“Su-min, could you please to the room, I have to talk to Taeyang.” I asked Su-min, she just nodded and walked over to the room and closed the door.
Taeyang looked at me.

“so what?” Taeyang said looking at me.

“They were sent from Seung-Hyun, I don’t know why though. I have two weeks. Why is he sending his men out to watch me so early.” I said as I turned away from Taeyang.

“What were their names.” He asked me.

“Hyung-Jun and Kang, Daesung” I said looking at Taeyang again.
Taeyang looked at me.
“what?” I said to him. “Kang, Daesung” Taeyang said looking at me.

“what about him.” I muttered.

“That’s Seung-Hyun’s right hand man, Seung-Hyun sends him out to do most of his dirty work. He was in the paper a few weeks ago.” Taeyang explained to me. “I still have that article at my house, I’ll bring it over tomorrow.” He said looking at me.

I nodded. “How come I never heard of him then.” I asked Taeyang.

Taeyang shrugged “I dunno” he answered me.
I sighed.

“what now…first I gotta look out for Seung-Hyun, not for Kang, Daesung?!” I said crossing my arms.

“No…don’t worry about Daesung. He’s nice most of the time. It was also rumored that he helped a girl escape the place, but he was then later beaten by Seung-Hyun him-self for letting her escape. They don’t know why Seung-Hyun let Daesung live” Taeyang explained.

I just sighed. “I need to get in contact with that Seung-Hyun” I muttered aloud.

Taeyang looked away. “Why don’t we just call Seungri…the detective guy”

I looked at him. “No…”

“why not?” Taeyang asked.

“because if we call them, Seung-Hyun might come and kill me and possibly Su-min. I won’t risk it” I answered him.

Taeyang sighed. “alright then. Go call Seung-Hyun…Imma head home. See you tomorrow okay.” he said walking to the door.

I looked at Taeyang and nodded. “alright…see ya.” I walked over to my office and sat down at the desk. That’s when I noticed the red piece of fabric stuck to it, I pulled it off and examined it.

“This looks like it belongs to Daesung’s dress jacket.” I muttered to my-self. I looked around and then to a wall where a picture use to be, I stood up and walked over then I heard a crunch and looked down.
“Glass?” I said as I bent down. It was from a picture frame.
‘why would they take a picture?’ I thought.
I stood up straight and held the broken picture frame.
“and what picture did they take” I wondered aloud.