Final Moments

Tell Me Goodbye

[Daesung’s POV]

 

I smiled as Su-Min turned around, her back to me and started to take a few steps forwards…

I frowned when she stopped walking and faced me again.

 

“What’s the matter now?” I asked.

 

“Thank you…” She softly said as she ran back over to me fell onto her knees beside me and gave me a hug.

“Thank you for everything that you’ve done for me these past few weeks Daesung” She whispered in my ears.

 

The tears fell down my cheeks even more as she pulled away from the hug and stood up again.

“Promise me Haewon…That you’ll take care of yourself okay?” I said trying to smile.

 

“I promise…But Daesung…Please don’t…Don’t…Tell me goodbye…” She said trying to hold back her tears but failed at it.

 

I smiled at her as I held my stomach trying to stop the bleeding, but it was no use now.

“Su-Min…I want you to tell me goodbye…” I said in a soft voice looking at her.

 

She continued to cry as she turned around and started to walk off but that walk turned into a run, I could hear her sobs in the distance.

She ran behind a burnt car and fell onto her knees and started to cry.

 

I closed my eyes. I didn’t want to see that…

“I’m sorry Haewon…I really do pray that I’ll make it out of this alive…But now I don’t know…” I said aloud in a soft voice.

“Tell me goodbye…”

 

Next time I opened my eyes I heard somebody a gun in front of my face. I opened my eyes and found myself face to face with the gun.

 

---------------------------------------------

[Seungri’s POV]

 

After we had Bom leave with CL, Taeyang and I both continued our search for Daesung.

 

I heard someone crying and we both ran over.

“Su-Min!” Taeyang yelled as he ran over to her.

He bent down and pulled her into a hug.

“What’s wrong?! What happened?!” He yelled trying to get her to calm down.

 

I walked past them and around the broken burnt cars and saw someone sitting on the floor against a car moving really slowly.

I started to walk over.

 

“Taeyang you have to help him!” Su-Min yelled looking at Taeyang.

He placed his hands on her cheeks and looked her in the eyes.

 

“Help who?” He asked.

 

“Daesung! You have to get him to a hospital please!” She yelled.

 

Taeyang looked at her and then stood up.

He walked around and saw me approach the guy on the ground.

I held my gun out towards him and when I was only a few inches away I smiled.

 

“Got you…” I muttered as I cocked my gun and pointed it at Daesung.

He opened his eyes and looked at me.

 

-------------------------------------------------

[Jiyong’s POV]

 

I looked at Seunghyun, the tears falling down his cheeks.

Somehow I felt really bad for him, but he did cause me pain!

Though…No one should have to go through it ten times worse…

 

I placed the upper part of his body in my arms and looked at him, he looked back at me.

 

“Looking back on it now Jiyong…I’m just really sorry…But also really happy…” he said smiling.

 

“How can you be so happy?” I asked him. “You’re gonna die!” I yelled.

 

“Yes…That I know…But…At least I know no one is going to suffer any more…” he responded.

 

I looked away I couldn’t deal with this anymore.

“People are still going to suffer because you’re gone Seunghyun…” I muttered.

 

“Not as much though…” He managed to say as he coughed again.

 

“No…” is all I managed to say through my tears.

 

“If you see Daesung…Please tell him for me again…That…I love him a lot like he was my own brother…And I wish that I could have been a better best friend…” He asked in a soft low voice.

 

I didn’t even look at him but I nodded.

“Yeah…” I choked on my tears.