I need your help mom.

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
This chapter almost made me CRY!

Enjoy and comment!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Thirty
I need your help mom.

[GD‘S POV]

“Mom…” I said softly into the phone.

“Jiyong? Why are you calling me” She already sounded irritated with me.

“Mom…I’m-I’m sorry for whatever I have done, But I need your help mom.” I said almost sounding like I was begging right there.

“Jiyong…I you are a fool to believe that I would EVER-” I interrupted her.

“But mom! They will Kill Su-Min if I don’t get them the money in time!” I yelled tears falling down my face.

“……” She was speechless. She can tell that I was crying.

“Seung-Hyun said if I don’t get him the money by 3:00 today He will take what is precious from me. That is Su-Min! they already broke into my house and they’ve been spying on me!” I continued to yell.
“I need the last $100 to complete the whole $2000.” I added.
“Mom, Please…can we put our differences aside. I know what I did to you and dad was wrong. I feel guilty about it! I am sorry mom! I didn’t mean to! I have been meaning to apologize to you these past few years…but…I couldn’t hold my-self up to it…” I finished.

She still didn’t respond.

“Its okay mom…you don’t have to help. I know you hate me…but I am sorry-” She interrupted me.

“Stop your whining boy. I know you were sorry from the moment you left the house. I could tell it in your body language and your eyes. I was just waiting for you to say it. And it hurts me to know that it took you this long to apologize. And I was hurt to even see you at your cousin wedding and not even speak to me. But Jiyong, I’ve talked to Su-Min at that wedding and she is the most amazing girl you have ever dated. I will give you that last $100 just so they won’t take your girl away.” She finished.

I just stood there with the phone to my ear.
I felt the tears come out even more.
“thank you mom. Thank you” I said sobbing.

“No problem baby boy. Just take care of your-self okay? And call more often.” She said sounding a little happier.

“I will mom.” I said still sobbing.

“Well I have to go, your father needs help with his stupid building something of a machine” she said almost laughing. “Come by to pick up the money okay?” She added.

“Yes mother. I’ll be right over.” I said sounding happier.
“I love you mom.”

“I love you too” We both hung up.
I smiled through my tears and stood up, I went up stairs and got ready I fixed my hair and everything, I wanted too look nice for my mom.
I dunno why though. I just laughed.
I went back down stairs and grabbed the money from my office and my car keys. I left the house and went over to my moms house. It was 12:00 already and it takes about 30 minutes to get to my moms house and then I’d have to speed down all the roads to make it to the spot in time.

[AT THE MOMS HOUSE]

I parked the car and got out, I walked up to the front door and knocked on it. A few minutes later a woman opened the door.
“Mom?” I asked, feeling guilty not knowing if it was her or not, its been a while since I’ve seen her face and Last I saw her was at the wedding but that was two years ago.

“Its me Jiyong, come on inside.” She said greeting me inside. I walked in and over to the living room.
“Everything is still the same.” I said softly.

“Yes it is. Ever since you left nothing has changed. your room stayed the same.” She said walking past me. “I’ll be right back. I’m going to get the money.” I nodded as she walked away.

I on the other hand walked around just getting the memories back of when I use to live here. I placed my hand on the old grandfather clock that I use to love when I was like 5 years old.

“You use to mimic the ringing noise when it went off, and use to sing that Hickory dickory clock song.” I turned around and saw my dad.
I bowed.
“No need to bow, you’re my son” he said smiling.

I stood straight up.
“Dad what are you-” he interrupted me.

“I live here don’t I?” he joked.
I laughed slightly.

“Mom wasn’t kidding when she said nothing changed after I left.” I said facing the clock again.

“When you left we were both angry and she was so upset she cried almost every single night for the next 3 months until she finally stopped. She didn’t want to forget you and so I guess the only way to remember you is to keep everything the same.” He explained to me.

“She said she even kept my room the same” I said facing my dad again.

“Yes she did. Everything there is left untouched. Even things you left on the floor is still there. She goes in your room once in a while to smell your scent.” he said looking at me.
“but that’s a mothers love isn’t it?” He said turning away.
“Well imma get back to work. See me before you leave okay” he said walking away. I just nodded. “Kay…” I said softly.
I walked upstairs I remembered where my room was.
I opened the door and walked in. everything was the same. The small wooden car I use to love playing with was on the shelf. Books I use to read were neatly arranged on the bookshelf. Drawings I drew when I was a kid was still hanged up on the wall. Tears fell from my eyes when I saw a picture of all of us smiling in front of the house.

I looked at the floor and there were clothes I wore right before I left the house. The bed was messy the pillow was thrown on the ground, the closet door was open, some clothes were hanging halfway off of the Hangers, other things were scattered on the floor too. I sat on my bed and laid back. The even from that day crept back into my mind.

[FLASHBACK]

I woke up that morning when My father’s brother use to live here came into my room really drunk he bumped into a few things on my shelf and dresser and knocked them down. I instantly woke up, I was only 18 years old when this happened.

The drunk uncle came over to me and I got out of bed.
“MOM! DAD!” I yelled they came into my room.
My dad was furious that he came home drunk and was still drinking he went over to his brother and started to fight with him.
They struggled until it led to the stairs and they both fell down them.
My mother and I ran over to them. They continued to struggle.

“Hang-sol! Stop this please!” my mother cried out to my father.
The drunk uncle punched my father and my father punched him he got knocked into my and we both fell down, the drunk guy then turned over and started to punch on me.

“STOP!” my mother continued to yell. I didn’t fight back I was holding up my arms trying to block the punches. My father grabbed the guy and threw him out the door and then closed it and locked it.
A few minutes later I slowly stood up, there was blood coming from my mouth and I was going to have a black and blue eye in the morning.
I went over to the sink and spit out some blood, my mother came over to me so did my father.

“Why didn’t you fight back” he said to me. I just looked at him.

“Why didn’t you kick him out three years ago!” I yelled.

“Honey we couldn’t your uncle had no place to go.” My mom said.

“So! I don’t give a crap! He has been coming home every single morning, after a long night who knows where, DRUNK!” I yelled facing my mom, my dad pulled me to face him.

“Don’t you dare yell at your mother like that.” He yelled in my face.

“I wouldn’t be YELLING IF YOU HAD KICKED HIM OUT THREE YEARS AGO!” I yelled right back at him.

He punched me and I fell on the floor.
My mother went to help me up but I pulled away from her.
“Don’t touch me.” I muttered in a angry voice. I stood up on my own and faced them.

“I can’t handle this anymore, I am leaving this house.” I muttered to them both.

“Please don’t leave.” my mother begged.

“SHUT UP! I said I am leaving” I yelled at her.

“I said don’t yell at her!” My father yelled at me getting reading to hit me again but I moved out of the way.

“I HATE YOU BOTH“ I yelled, I was facing my mom at that time but, at that moment I felt my heart crack and I got a pain in my chest, but I didn’t show it.
I walked up to my room and changed out of my clothes and put new ones on. Took my pillow and through it on the floor and grabbed the hanging watch that my grandfather gave me. I then went under my bed and grabbed my small tin box it had about $350 in it I saved.
I gabbed a small, small suitcase and started to pick clothes in it and then I placed the small tin box in it, but I put some of the money in my pocket first. I put my shoes on and walked down stairs my mother and father watched me. My mom grabbed my arm and I stopped to look at her, there was pain in my eyes and I still loved her I wanted to placed my hand on her arm just to feel her once more. But I hesitated and decided not to. I pulled away and walked out the door slamming it behind me. I never returned until now…

[FLASHBACKENDS]

I opened my eyes up and tears were coming down my eyes.
I remember everything. It was so horrible. I didn’t want to think about it anymore. I sat up and walked out of my room closing the door behind me.
I walked down stairs and my mom and father were sitting at the kitchen table I walked over to them and sat down too.

“Mom and dad. I just wanted to apologize again for that day. I didn’t mean the things I said to you, especially you mom. I am sorry. I was really hurt when I said those words” I said softly. My mom placed a hand on my hand and I looked up at her.

“Its okay Jiyong. We just talked and we really do forgive you.” She said smiling.

“And Jiyong I am sorry for hitting you like that and yelling at you” my father said softly.
“we should have kicked him out those years ago. But we were just to stupid to even let him go.” He added.

“Its okay…I understand. You guys are too nice” I said softly.
My mom placed the money in my hands. I looked at her. “Go pay that man back so he won’t hurt Su-Min or you” My mom said smiling. I stood up then my mom and dad stood up. I went over to my dad and hugged him, but when I hugged my mom I started to cry.

“Thank you, you guys. I love you both.” I said through my tears.
“thank you…” I said again softly this time.