What if he finds out?

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
Anddddd here's another one before I go to bed lol. :)
I hope you really like it!
Thank you for reading my fanfic so far, and I promise you all it will get really good later one :D

Enjoy and comment

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Nine
What if he finds out?

[DAESUNG’S POV]

Haewon looked at me as she tried smiling.
She then stood up and walked to the bed and sat down next to me.
She rested her head on my shoulder and I placed my hand on her hand which was on her lap.

“Daesung…” She said my name softly.

“yeah.” I replied.

“what if…what if my brother finds out about this.” She said in a worried voice.
I instantly placed my hands on her cheeks and made her look at me.
She had tears in her eyes
I placed my lips on hers and started to kiss her.
She returned the kiss and we sat like that for 10 minutes.
We then ended up laying on the bed together and got under the covers.
Somehow in that mix, I took off my red dress jacket.

I could tell that she was worried about her brother walking in on us.
But right now I didn’t care.
I was on-top of her just kissing her all over until she started to stop me.
“D-Daesung. I can’t do this. I don’t-” She stopped talking when I continued to kiss her.

We then heard footsteps getting closer to her room and then a mans voice.
I stopped kissing her because I knew it was Seung-Hyun’s voice.
“Oh no” Haewon worriedly said.
I got off the bed and hid in the closet as soon as I closed the closet door, her brother walked in.

“ Haewon…I wanted to apologize for today. I didn’t mean to yell at you” Seung-Hyun said apologizing.
I could see through the cracks of the door.
Haewon just looked at him, She was sitting up and had the covers pulled up to cover her chest.
“Neh…don’t worry about it brother. It’s alright” She said softly.
He looked at her and smiled.

“Alright then. Goodnight.” he smiled.

“Goodnight brother” she smiled back.
He was about to close the door but then he noticed my red dress jacket on the floor. Seung-Hyun walked back in and picked it up. I could see the worry in Haewon’s eyes. She looked over at the closet.

“Crap…I’m so dead” I said softly.

“Haewon…” Seung-Hyun said softly as he showed her my jacket.
“what’s this doing in here” he muttered softly.

“I-I don’t know” She said with a worried tone.

“Where is he.” Seung-Hyun muttered angrily.

“Who are you talking about?” Haewon asked her brother.
He ignored her and looked around the room. He then reached the closet door and placed his hand on the knob.

I backed up a little bit.
Seung-Hyun turned the knob but didn’t open the door because that big guy from earlier came up to the room.
“Boss. You got a phone call” he said sounding so serious.
Seung-Hyun stopped what he was doing and looked at the guy.

“Alright. I’ll be there in a second.” said Seung-Hyun. He turned to his sister.
“Haewon…If Daesung comes into your room again and puts a single hand on you, I will kill him next time got it” he angrily said.

She nodded softly and watched her brother walk out the door and closed it behind him. Haewon got off her bed and opened the door for me.
“Daesung? Are you alright?” She asked me.
I looked at her and nodded.

“I’m fine.” I said softly. I looked for my red jacket.
“where-” I stopped my-self. “He took it with him didn’t he.

Haewon looked around her room and turned to face me.
“yeah…Daesung I’m sorry, you’re probably going to get in trouble for this” She sadly said looking away.
I looked at her and made her face me again, I started to kiss her once more for a few minutes before breaking it apart.

“Haewon…don’t worry about it. The only thing I care about it you.” I said softly. I walked over to the door and opened it.
“I’ll see you in the morning okay?” I walked out of her room and closed the door behind me.
I walked down the stairs and then down the hallway to my room, I shared with Hyung-Jun. I opened the door and walked in, Hyung-Jun was sitting on the bed. He looked over at me.

“What happened?” He asked.

“nothing…” I muttered. I just laid down on my bed and closed my eyes, I instantly fell asleep.