Ending of Day 2: Don‘t you believe me?.

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
Sorry it took so long to get a chapter to you guys!!! D:
I havent been feeling good lately and I apologize!
But here is one, and sorry if it sounds confusing. I have writers block >....< DARNNNNNN.
But the next few chapters will be good :)
Hopefully L O L.

Enjoy and Comment!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Don‘t you believe me?.

[GD‘S POV]

I quickly sat up. I breathed heavily like someone was just choking me.
I looked at Su-Min who was peacefully sleeping.
“It’s just a trick.” I muttered to my-self. “They’re…They’re still planning to take- I gotta get Taeyang” I said to my-self aloud and got off the bed running to the front door and leaving the house. I tripped and fell down.
It started to pour rain. I slowly got up, it started to thunder and lighten.
“T-Taeyang” I said softly. I continued to run to Taeyang’s apartment, when I got there, there was no-one home. I banged on the door for 5 minutes.

“TAEYANG!” I yelled. “TAEYANG!” I continued to yell. But he wasn’t there. I put my back against the wall and slid down.
I just sat there, I looked up at the rain.
“Mimi.” I softly said under my breath and got up, I ran over to the club that Mimi works at and ran in. it was about 12:34 am. I looked around for Mimi and she was at the bar serving drinks, I ran over calling her name.

“Mimi!” She looked over at me and smiled, but once she saw my expression her smile faded away.

“Jiyong?! What happened? Why are you soaked!” said Mimi as she served the drinks to the people.

“Seung-Hyun…He…He” I couldn’t catch my breath.

“What did Seung-Hyun do!” She cried out.

“its not what he’s going to do…its what he is planning to do.” I said looking at her, I sat down.
“He is planning to take Su-Min even if I pay him the money.” I said looking at her.

“Are you sure?” She asked me.
“I am more than sure Mimi.” I answered.

“How do you know?” She asked looking away from me to yawn. She looked tired.

“The picture that was stolen the first time they broke into my house. It was a picture of me and Su-Min at my cousin’s Wedding Ceremony.” I answered. “Seung-Hyun never saw Su-Min in his life nor did any of his people, he knew I was dating a girl, but did not know what she looked like” I added.

“Okay. But how does this still tie in with the fact that he was going to take Su-Min still” She said sounding bored.

“Okay first he said he would take something precious from me. Su-Min is so precious to me. I couldn’t ever let her go! Never, not for any other woman.” I started out.

“Yeah that was if you didn’t pay him-” I interrupted her.

“He is a mafia leader, they lie, cheat and steal. Even if people pay him back what he wants, he still takes from them. That is what the mafia does! They are obnoxious people!” I said looking at her.

“Jiyong, I’m still not following.” She said softly.

I just looked at her. “How can you not follow what I am saying.” I said as I shook my head.

“I just don’t. You are confusing me.” Mimi sighed.

“Seung-Hyun is a liar and a Cheater. He takes woman that don’t belong to him. He is a tricky mafia leader who only like money-” This time Mimi interrupted me.

“Jiyong-” I stopped her.

“Mimi! Listen to me! He lied about the days! First it was 2 weeks. Then he called and said it was 1 weeks and then it was 3 days! He even admitted it, he would take something precious from me. He had his guys spy on my house twice, so early into the days! They took the picture of me and Su-Min from my house! He came to Seungri at the detectives office. He is still planning to take Su-Min away from me.” I finished talking and looked at her.
“Look…you don’t have to believe me…but it’s the truth and I needed to tell someone who could help me out…I guess I was wrong” I said softly with a sad voice and then turned around and walked away.

“Jiyong wait!” She called after me, but I ignored her and continued to walk.
I walked all the way back to my house by the time I got back it was almost 2:00 am. I was so tired. It was the last day to get the money to Seung-Hyun.
I got to my door and opened it, I went up stairs and to my room.
Su-Min was still sleeping. I got into bed and held her close to me.
I was afraid and I don’t know who to trust.