We need your help Seungri

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
I feel really guilty when I do not update as fast as I use too :[

Enjoy and Comment

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Forty-One
We need your help Seungri

[SEUNGRI‘S POV]

I stood by the file cabinets in my office and opened one of the drawers.
I sat back down at my desk and flipped through the pages of the files.
I had lots of info about Seunghyun and Daesung…But…
Nothing that proves anything.
All of the security cameras were shocked somehow…

Maybe the batteries ran out.. HA! Stupid lower officer do you think I am stupid…they are fueled by wires. NOT BATTERIES!

I through the paper work down on my desk and sighed heavily.
I made prayer hands…and prayed that something would happen.
Something that could possibly lead us to that Seunghyun and Daesung are bad and evil.

Then a second later the door opens I looked up and there was Taeyang and Jiyong. Jiyong looked unhappy.
I was going to say something but Taeyang spoke up first.
“We need your help Seungri” Taeyang said walking to my desk, Jiyong sat down in one of the chairs.

I closed my mouth.
“What happened? Why does Jiyong look so…What happened” I said trying to smile.

“Seunghyun had his men…I’m thinking it was Daesung and Hyung-Jun break into Jiyong’s House yesterday and kidnap Su-Min.” he explained to me. “The house is badly damaged on the inside.” He added. “I think you need to have your men look at it.” he finished.

I looked at Taeyang and then Jiyong.
‘MY PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED’ I yelled inside my head. I nodded at Taeyang. I picked up the phone and dialed a number
“Hey…I need you and a few others to go and check out Kwon, Jiyong’s house. Him and his friend just came in telling me Seunghyun’s men came back and ransacked it kidnapping Jiyong’s Fiancé. I just need you to stay there for a while and try to come up with anything. Okay…Good good…Alright thanks…Bye” I hung up the phone and looked back at Taeyang.

“Done.” I said sighing.
Taeyang nodded at me.

“Thanks. I just…don’t know who else to go too and I am very sorry-” I interrupted him.

“Don’t worry about it…I’m sorry too.” I don’t know for what…
But whatever.
Taeyang smiled slightly, then JooChan walked in.

I looked at her.
“Hey baby” I said smiling. She smiled at me, looked at Taeyang and gave him a dirty look. Taeyang made a face that said ‘What the heck?!’
JooChan walked back over to me and gave me a kiss.
“What are you doing here?” I asked her.

“Just visiting you. Um…Why are ‘They’ doing here” She said referring to Taeyang and the not-in-this-world-right-now Jiyong.

I sighed and looked at her.
“Because they need my help. Jiyong’s house was broken into yesterday and they kidnapped Su-Min.” I explained to her.
She just nodded and looked at me.

“That real pretty lady.” She asked me.

“You know who Su-Min is?” I answered her with a question.
She nodded.

“Yeah, I see her a few times at the market.” she said to me.
I just looked at her. “Okay.” I said looking confused but shrugged.
“anyways…yeah that pretty one” I said shaking my head.

“Who you calling pretty but me” she said looking at me.

I face palmed my-self.
“No…JooChan…Not like that I was just…Ugh, forget it” I muttered and shook my head again. I looked at Taeyang.
“Hey, don’t worry about. I have men going to the house right now and they are going to take a look around.” I started. “I will pay a visit to Seunghyun and see if I can find anything at his home. But they keep things so well hidden that…” I sighed. “Oh wait…Daesung and Hyung-Jun have a warrant for their arrest anyways.” I added as I looked on my desk for the two warrants “So I have a reason to go there” I said looking around on my desk.
“Ah! Here they are” I said picking them up.

“Why do they have a warrant for their arrest?” Taeyang asked me.

I looked at him, JooChan walked over to Jiyong and sat next to him, she was talking to him, he looked up at her.
“from the day that they escaped after we caught them and injuring few of us and killing some. They are COP KILLERS” I said, but somewhat yelled the last park. Hmmm.

“I want to go with you when you go to the house.” Taeyang said looking at me.

“No…You can’t” I said looking at him.

Taeyang made a confused face.
“Why not?” he asked.

“Because you are a civilian and I can’t risk you getting hurt.” I answered him. “That would look bad on me” I added.

Taeyang sighed.
“Fine. Just let me know what happens okay.” he muttered and stepped back.
He looked over at Jiyong.
“Hey buddy lets go. We’re going to go to Mimi’s house alright?” He said looking at Jiyong. Jiyong looked over in his direction and slowly stood up, Him and JooChan hugged.
Seconds later Taeyang and Jiyong walked out.

JooChan closed the door and smiled as she looked at me.
“What?” I said smiling at her.

“Nothing.” She said walking over to me.

“What were you and Jiyong talking about?” I asked her.

She sat down on my lap. “Nothing. I was just comforting him, I talked to him that I am kind of going through the same thing. I lost my childhood after being scared for life and having such terrible nightmares. I feel like everything has ended. But I told him that that is what friends are for. They are there to pick you up when you are down and to comfort you…” She stopped to kiss me and pulled back to finish. “They will never leave your side.” She added. “I just told him not to lose hope.” She finished as she kissed me. I returned the kiss.

I broke out of it.
“Why though? I thought you didn’t like them?” I asked her.

“People can grow on me. Besides, I think me and Jiyong are similar in a way” She said smiling.
I smiled back at her.