He just wanted to talk to someone...

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
Yay....three chapters today...
this is to make up for my weekend absence.:)

Enjoy and Comment!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Thirty-Nine
He just wanted to talk to someone...

[TAEYANG‘S POV]

It was morning again and Melody looked a lot better.
I feel guilty though that I missed the day that Jiyong was suppose to go and meet Seung-Hyun…
I wonder what had happened.

They led me to the door and me and Melody just kissed for a few minutes before breaking apart.
“Take care of your-self okay Melody? I’ll be back tomorrow to check up on you.” I said softly placing my hand on the right side of her cheek.
She smiled and took my hand in hers.

“I promise.” she said softly. I kiss her hand and walked out the door, she waved at me and I waved back.
I walked to my car and got in. I started to drive and was thinking about a lot of things.

What if…he was too late.? What if…No I can’t be thinking about this.
He made it…right now, him and Su-Min are at the kitchen table laughing and talking with each other.
I prayed so hard when I stopped at a stop sign.
Then I had to move my car, because someone behind me started to honk.
I pulled into my apartment and went inside.
I placed my keys down on the counter and went over to the phone.

I picked it up and dialed Jiyong’s number…
“Sorry…the number you have dialed is no longer in service…Please try again later.” the automatic voice on the phone said to me…
I put the phone down and went to the kitchen table chair, I sat down.

“Why wouldn’t he pick up…Maybe he’s still sleeping or out with Su-Min…” I said to my-self aloud. My phone started to ring and I ran over answering it.
“Yobosayo!” I yelled into the phone. “Jiyong!” I added. “Taeyang…You haven’t got into contact with him either?” a female voice on the phone said.

“Mimi?” I said surprised.
“Aniyo…Jiyong’s phone has been disconnected…I can’t get in touch with him. I’m going over to his house later today to see if he is alright…” I said softly. “Hopefully he and Su-min are there together” I added.

There was a short silence on the phone, then Mimi spoke up.
“Taeyang…” she said softly.

“Neh?” I softly replied.

“there is something I have to tell you…” she said sounding so sad.

“What is it?” I asked her.

“The night before Jiyong went to go meet with Seung-Hyun…he came into the club. He said he went to your apartment but you weren’t there. He came to talk to me because he had this sick feeling in him stomach. He said that Seung-Hyun was still planning to take Su-Min even if Jiyong pays back all the money…” She explained.

“Why do you think that…” I said to her.

“Because he said something about him being a evil mafia leader, that he even said it him-self when they both talked on the phone. The picture that they took of him and Su-Min from his office. They were watching them so early into the weeks before the money was to be paid. He changed the due date 3 times…” she said quickly but softly. “I didn’t believe it at first…” she added. “But…I went over to the house and Su-Min was there…We didn’t know where Jiyong was…he must have had already left to go meet with Seung-Hyun…I told her that Seung-Hyun was planning to take her still. But she refused to go with me…” she said sadly.

“I have to go over there.” I said. “I have to go see for my self.” I added.

“I’ll meet you there” she said trying not to sound so sad. “No…stay there… just incase…just incase Jiyong tries to call one of us again…” I said looking at my floor.

“Neh….Okay…Let me know what happens…” She said softly.

“I will…bye.” I said hanging up the phone.
I grabbed my keys and ran out of the apartment and over to my car.
I sped off to Jiyong’s house.