I know what I have to do/The picture

Tell Me Goodbye
[Daesung's POV]

I looked at Seunghyun. I had a crazy look on my face.
"Then why not surrender now!" I should have not said that.

Seunghyun looked at me with a slightly angry look. He stood up and cocked his gun and pointed it at me.
"What did you say?" He said looking my way.
I just stared at him I didn't say a single word.
"Why not surrender now?" He repeated what I said. "I'll tell you why I am not going to surrender now! My father and I have put too much hard work into this mafia and so has my father’s father and his father too. This mafia has been around for too long to break it down!" He yelled at me.

"Then why do you suddenly decide to surrender if we all die!" I yelled back. "Why can't Haewon take over huh?! Why is it because she's a girl, and girls don't know what they are talking about? What about CL? She’s a good leader! Why can't she do it?! Huh Seunghyun! Why not!" I continued to yell.

Seunghyun just stood there. "If you..." He started off; he walked out from behind his desk and walked over to me. "Ever talk back to me like that again...I will kill you...You HEAR me Daesung...HUH! Do YOU HEAR ME!" He yelled in my face. I just stared at him.
"Get up and out of my office." He yelled walking back to his desk.

"Boss, when is the mission?" Hyung-Jun asked Seunghyun.

"When Jiyong calls us for revenge." said Seunghyun as he sat down in his chair.
I looked back to the door and opened it slowly. Me and Hyung-Jun both walked out of the office and closed the door behind us.
We walked down the hallway; Hyung-Jun looked up at the ceiling and placed his hands behind his head as we walked.
I just looked forward.

"Hey Daesung, what's the matter?" Hyung-Jun asked me as dropped his hands.

"Nothing I am just so angry at him!" I stopped to yell.

"Whoa bro calm down or he'll hear you." Hyung-Jun said facing me holding his hands up as if he was telling me to be quiet.

"No. I don't care. Besides he can't kill me! Haewon will just get pissed at him and we all know how depressed he gets when Haewon gets mad at him." I muttered to my friend.

Hyung-Jun just looked at me "That is so true..." He softly said sighing.
We started to walk down the hallway again.
"I wonder when Jiyong is going to call about getting revenge for Su-Min." He asked me.

"Don't ask me...I don't know and I don't care." I muttered. "Oh wait...” I started off, I dug into my pocket and pulled out a picture, it was the one from the photo frame that I took when we broke into their house the first time "I have to do something first" I finished.
Hyung-Jun just looked at me weird.

"Okay then see ya later alligator" Hyung-Jun said waving as he walked the other way.

I held the picture in my hand as I walked to the room where they moved Su-Min too. I knocked on the door before opening it.
Su-Min's hands were chained together and to a metal pole in the corner of the room and her feet were also chained together and the end of the foot chain was cemented into the ground. There was a bed that was really dirty and there were some blood stains on it. The floor was a dirty tile and some pieces of paper were ripped up and thrown all over the ground.
I looked over at Su-Min. She looked really sick; her hair was messed up, her skin looked pale and she looked as if she hadn't eaten at all in days.
I walked over to her and she looked up at me as soon as she heard me walking.

"What are you doing here?" She muttered to me. I didn't say anything back but continued to walk over to her.
I got to where she was and bent down. She looked at me.
"Leave me alone." She softly said. "Why are you guys doing this to me! I did nothing to you all!" She started to yell.

I ignored her and pulled out the picture from my pocket. I looked at it once more.
It was a picture of her and Jiyong at their wedding day she was beautiful in that big but small white western wedding dress and Jiyong wore a tux. They were both smiling and laughing. I felt a tear well up in my eye as I looked at the miserable sad Su-Min chained up in front of me and then the Happy Su-Min in the wedding dress in the picture.
"This is horrible what we have done to you...Su-Min I can only wish that I could let you go to go back to Jiyong. But I cannot...I do not want you to forget his memory so I am going to give you this picture." I softly said as I handed her the picture.

She started to cry when she looked at it.
She didn't even look at me.
I stood up and turned away from her.
I couldn't stay here and what her cry.

"Why can't you let me go...?” She said through her sobs.

I didn't turn back to face her or anything.
"He won't let me..." I softly said to her.

"Why not!" She yelled this time through her crying.

"Because last time I tried to help one of the previous girl’s escape he almost killed me but killed the girl that tried to escape" I explained to her as I looked to the side.
She didn't say anything but started to cry.

"So what! Am I going to die now!" She yelled.

I turned to face her. "No you will not die...” I started to say. "If you listen to what he says and don't disobey him, then he won't hurt you. I advise you to become best friends with Haewon..." I finished.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because that's his sister." I answered.

"I don't get it." She said to me, tears still coming out of her eyes.

"Seunghyun's only weakness is his sister. If his sister is not happy he is depressed, if his sister is hurt, he will the person that hurt her. He loves his sister; he wants everything to make her happy. Sometimes he is blind and won't let her love that is the only thing that he denies her of, but other than that he gives her everything she asks for." I explained to Su-Min.

"Wouldn't let her love?" Su-Min said to me.

"Haewon and I both loved each other, but since Seunghyun hates my guts and loves his sister to death, he refused us to be together. He didn't like it and he knew that it hurt Haewon so much...He didn't care. He didn't want Haewon to date anybody." I explained to her.
"I for so much want to let you go Su-Min, but i can't...I just can't..." I said softly.

Tears started to fall out of Su-Min's eyes as she clutched the picture in her hand.
I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me and locked it.
I leaned against the door and the tears started to fall out of my eyes fast.
Why was I ordered to do this?
Why is my life so screwed up?
Why am I even alive...?