Go

Tell Me Goodbye

[Daesung’s POV]

 

I looked behind me and sighed.

 

“Well you guys I just want to let you all know that if we don’t make it out of this mess alive…I love both of you!” Hyung-Jun said smiling.

 

“Did you drink?” CL asked.

 

“Uhh…Nope.” Hyung-Jun answered taking a sip out of his flask.

 

“Uh-huh…” She muttered.

 

I looked at the both of them.

“I want to say to the both of you…that you two were amazing friends and we stuck by one another’s sides and we went through thick and thin together…” I started out. “I just want to thank you both and if we do come out of this alive I would be even more thankful to have you both in my life.” I added.

 

CL smiled and looked like she was going to cry.

“Daesung…You are one amazing friend as well…” she said smiling at me.

Hyung-Jun clapped and then took another sip out of his flask.

I sighed and looked at him.

“Neh Hyung-Jun! We’re trying to have a friendly moment here and you’re ruining it with your drinking!” CL yelled.

 

Hyung-Jun looked at her and placed down his flask.

“Sorry” he said so serious.

 

We all then laughed.

I smiled at the both of them and then we heard footsteps.

We turned around and faced the guards who were walking towards us with Su-Min. Her wrist and her ankles were chained together.

 

I just looked at her with sadness in my eyes.

She returned the look.

 

Seunghyun then walked over to us.

“Alright guys…this is it. I just got off the phone with one of our sources and he says that Seungri is on his way with his posse. So let’s get ready to go.” He commanded.

We all nodded to him.

“You guys get to your cars now and go. Get out of here before Seungri gets here because we all know that there will be gunfire.” Seunghyun continued.

 

We all nodded and started to walk off.

“Yes sir” CL and Hyun-Jun said as they opened the front door and walked out. The guards followed after them with Su-Min. I started to walk towards the door but was stopped.

 

“Daesung” Seunghyun called my name.

I turned to face him.

 

“Yeah…” I responded.

 

“Can we talk real quick…?” He softly said.

I looked at him and nodded.

I haven’t seen this softness in Seunghyun in years.

 

I followed after him to the hallway. He leaned against the wall.

I looked at him

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked.

 

Seunghyun looked at me.

“Daesung…I’m sorry…” He softly said to me.

 

I just looked at him.

“What…what did you just say?” I asked.

 

“I said I was sorry…” Seunghyun repeated in a soft voice.

 

“For what Seunghyun?” I asked.

 

“Everything…” He said sadly. “Everything…” He said again. “I should have let you and Haewon be together. I guess you could say I was being over protective…” He continued. “It’s my fault you both are unhappy and I made your life miserable for years after I took command of this mafia.” He said looking up at me. “You are an amazing person Daesung and I am sorry that I wasn’t a good best friend to you…I wish we could have had the friendship we had when we were kids.” He added. “But…I’ve changed and I became a horrible, horrible person…” He continued.

 

I looked at him and the tears started to form in my eyes.

“Seunghyun…It’s not your fault this all happened. Everyone plays their piece in this game…I had my share of bad mishaps too…” I responded to him. “You are an awesome brother Seunghyun…I thank your family for taking me in even if your family was the one who killed mine. I grew up knowing how to take care of myself…” I said as I leaned against the wall opposite of Seunghyun.

 

We looked at the ground then looked up and made eye contact.

“I’m sorry…” Seunghyun said again. “Daesung…if you come back alive out of this…I give you permission to marry my little sister…” He said trying to smile. The tears started to fall from his eyes.

 

I haven’t seen him cry since we were children. Come to think of it…He never did cry…

 

I just looked at him as he took a ring out of his pocket and placed it in my hand. I opened my hand and looked at it.

“Seunghyun…This…” I started to say

 

“It was my mother’s engagement ring. I want you to propose to Haewon, Daesung…” He interrupted.

I just looked at him.

“I want you and Haewon to be able to be happy together forever…If I don’t come out of this alive…This mafia is disbanded…I don’t want you and Haewon having to live with this heavy burden on your shoulders…” He added.

 

The tears in my eyes started to fall.

“What can I say Seunghyun?” I said through my tears.

 

“Will you marry me…to my sister” He said smiling and trying to laugh through his tears.

 

I started to laugh and he then continued to laugh.

I gave him a hug and he returned it.

“I love you like you were my brother Daesung…” He said in my ear as we hugged.

 

“I love you too Seunghyun” I responded back.

 

Haewon turned down the hallway and saw us hugging.

“Brother? Daesung?” She said looking at us.

Seunghyun and I broke apart from the hug and wiped away our tears.

 

“Yes my dear sister…” Seunghyun said reverting back to his normal face.

 

“What’s going with you two?” She asked.

 

Seunghyun and I both looked at each other and smiled.

 

----------------------------------------------------

[GD’s POV]

 

I sat in the driver’s seat driving down the dirt road, going to the abandon warehouse that I told Seunghyun to meet me at.

I rested my left arm on the window seal of the driver’s side window and drove with one hand. Turned the corner and saw the warehouse thousands of feet down the road.

 

I thought back to right before I got in my car.

 

~Flashback~

 

“Jiyong!” Mimi yelled out running over to me.

 

“Yeah? What’s up?” I said looking at her.

 

“I just wanted to tell you that…” She started off but didn’t want to finish.

 

I looked at her and placed a hand on her cheek.

“What?” I asked again. “I have to go” I added

 

“I love you Jiyong…” She softly said to me.

I just looked at her.

“I started to fall for you when we first met at the bar that one night and I couldn’t get you out of my mind” She added.

 

I looked at her and smiled.

I reached in and kissed her on the lips.

Then I whispered in her ear.

“We both know…That I am married to Su-Min…Maybe if we had met before then…then maybe we could have been together…” I leaned up and opened my car down.

 

I looked at Mimi and she had tears falling down her eyes.

I got in my car and closed the door.

I started the car and took off, watching Mimi through the rearview mirror.

 

~End Flashback~

 

I sighed and looked ahead as I neared the warehouse.

“I’m sorry Mimi…” I softly said to my house as I reached the warehouse.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

[Seungri’s POV]

 

I sat in the driver’s seat of my undercover car with the light flashing speeding down the dirt road to Seunghyun’s mansion. I had the patrol cars behind me also with their lights flashing.

 

“It’s time to go and bring Seunghyun down once and for all” I said aloud to myself.

 

~Flashback~

 

“I’m leaving now Taeyang to head to Seunghyun’s place” I said in the phone to Taeyang.

 

“Jiyong just left to go meet up with him at the abandoned warehouse. Please try to get to Seunghyun before Seunghyun gets to Jiyong” Taeyang responded back over the phone.

 

“Don’t worry I will” I said back to him. “You know what…I am sick and tired of my city being scared out of their mind because of Seunghyun…I am just glad it is finally coming to an end today” I muttered over the phone.

 

“Me too…” Taeyang responded. “Just be careful and look out for Su-Min” He added.

 

“Okay” I said back and hung up.

 

~End flashback~

 

Tonight is the night.