He me!

Tell Me Goodbye
[Daesung’s POV]

I walked back to my room and decided to check on Su-Min I opened the door and walked in.
She was just lying there with a jacket over the top part of her, her hair was messier than before and parts of her clothes looked ripped and she looked like she was beaten.

I quickly walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, she jumped at the feel of my hand and tried moving away from me, but the chains were keeping her from doing that.
“Su-Min are you okay?” I asked her. “What happened to you?” I added.

“He…He me!” She yelled with a scared tone.

“WHAT?! Who?!” I yelled back.

“Seunghyun!” She said looking around scared.
I just looked at her and shook my head.

“Wait, are you serious?” I asked her.
She just shook her head frightened.
I sat down next to her; I didn’t know what to do.
I was angry. He Su-Min and she was scared for life and has mental damage to her.
I looked at Su-Min, she was crying. I stood up and walked over to the door and punched it, there was a hole in it now, and I walked back over to Su-Min and took out my gun and shot the chains off of her.
“We’re leaving…” I muttered picking her up in my arms.
I opened the door and walked out.

------------------------------------------------
I looked around the corner to make sure there were no guards in the area, Su-Min held on close to me.
I continued to sneak to the back door to let Su-Min go. As soon as I reached the hallway to the back door we were stopped by something.

“Are you going some where’s Daesung…” the guy asked.
I just stood there with my back to him.

“How could you her Seunghyun?” I asked.
He just smiled. I continued to walk to the door.

“Don’t you dare leave here with her Daesung.” Seunghyun ordered. I didn’t listen.
I reached the door and opened it. I let Su-Min down and she ran out of the door.
“I am angry at you Seunghyun!” I yelled as I turned around.

“She won’t get far Daesung…” Seunghyun said looking at me.

“She’ll get pretty far…” I added to his statement.

“There you go again letting someone go that we had hostage.” Seunghyun said throwing his hands in the arm. I walked over to him

“Why do you do this Seunghyun…Do YOU think this makes Haewon love you any more than she hates you!” I yelled in his face.

Seunghyun just looked at me and pushed me away.
“By now they probably already caught her.” Is all he said to me.
I just looked at him.

“You make me want to throw up.” I grunted.
“Why did you her?” I yelled.

“I don’t know…” He muttered turning around away from me.
I grabbed his arm and made him turn around.

“Don’t tell me you don’t know!” I yelled. “Why did you do it?” I added.

Seunghyun pulled his arm away from my grasp and took a step towards me.
“Don’t you lay your hands on me…EVER AGAIN!” He yelled and pushed me down.
I quickly sat up and the door behind us opened up.

Seunghyun was right; they did Catch Su-Min already.
I looked at the hurt in her eyes as she tried to get away from then and I looked at the ground.
“……..” I thought nothing of this.

“Tomorrow you bring her to the warehouse and kill her!” he yelled at me and walked away.
I continued to sit there just doing nothing.
There was nothing that I could do to help her.
I looked up and a tear from my eyes again.
I slowly stood up and walked back to my room. When I got there I lay on my bed and closed my eyes.
Didn’t know what to think, or what to do, there wasn’t much that I could do…
It really hurts me to see all these innocent people being captured and killed by a monster.
I really need some help right now…I can’t stand there and watch people get hurt….

“Mom? Dad can you hear me?” I said softly aloud.
Of course I didn’t hear anything back from them…
They are dead….
“I really need your help right now…I don’t know what to do…I work for the son of the guy who killed the both of you…” I said feeling the tears roll down my face. “He is making us kidnap people and kill them, it is just wrong!! I can’t stand it here and I wish that I was out of it!” I yelled rolling on my side and facing the wall. “Can you please…just tell me what I should do to help Su-Min…?” I said softly under my breath.
“I would give anything so she can get back to Jiyong…” I added closing my eyes and falling asleep.