This is from my grandma.

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
:)
I am here to bless you with a chapter for your likeness :)
go ahead and read...and enjoy...
don't forget to comment :)
Also give me some ideas to what you want to see happen in the story. I may just use them!
<3
Only two more girl to debute in the story!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Fifteen
This is from my grandma.

[MIMI’S POV]

I walked over to Jiyong’s house and knocked on the door, a few minutes later a girl answered the door, I just stood there.
“Yes?” the woman said.

“You must be Su-Min.” I said smiling.

“I am Su-Min, who are you?” She asked me.

“I’m Mimi Kim, I’m a friend of Jiyong and Taeyang.” I explained to her.
She just looked at me for a second and opened the door and moved out of the way. I walked in. Su-Min closed the door and walked in front of me.

“Jiyong is in his office, it’s that way.” Said Su-Min as she pointed in the direction. I bowed to her.

“Thank you” I walked over to the office where Taeyang and Jiyong were at, they were both talking to each other. I knock on the wall and they both looked over.

“Oh Mimi. Come in Come in!” Jiyong said waving me over.
I bowed and walked in.

“How much do you have now?” I asked looking at the two guys.

“Ummmm we have $1230 right now.” answered Taeyang.

“that’s good. Oh! This is from my grandmother. She sent it in from the states. I’m surprised it got here so fast” I said sighing as I handed them the envelope. “there is a total of $400 in there” I added.

“Awesome! Tell your grandmother I said thank you so much!” Jiyong said in a happy voice. “She already said your welcome.” I smiled.
Jiyong smiled back.

“So now we only need $370” Taeyang said as he sorted those bills out.

“So what idea’s do you have to get the rest of the money?” I asked looking at the two.

They both shrugged. “maybe if we ask people around and tell them what is happening they would donate?” Taeyang suggested.

“I dunno Taeyang…but it wouldn’t hurt if we tried.” Jiyong said as he went into his thinking pose. At that moment the phone rang.
A few seconds after that Su-Min called out.

“Jiyong! It’s that detective guy, Seungri” she yelled.

“I’ll be right back” Jiyong said to us both and walked out of the room to get the phone.
I looked at Taeyang.

“So…Ummmm what do you think are the chances of you two getting the money in time before time is up?” I asked him.
Taeyang just looked at me.

“I don’t know, but I think we are good. We only need to get $370 and we are done.” he said to me.
I just looked at him.

--------------------------------------------------------
[GD’S POV]

I went out into the living room and Su-Min handed me the phone.
“Thank you” I said to her, she nodded and walked off.

“Yobosayo, this is Jiyong.” I introduced my-self

“Jiyong, this is Seungri, the detective that your friend called.” said Seungri. “yeah, I know…” I muttered. “Why are you calling?” I asked him.

“Well…I don’t know how to say this…but Seung-Hyun showed up to the office today.” He answered. I stood there frozen.

“W-what did he want?” I asked.

“He wanted to know if Taeyang was the one that called me about the break in at your house.” He said to me.

“You didn’t tell him that it was did you!” my voice got louder.

“I did Jiyong-” I cut him off.

“YOU ARE SO STUPID!” I yelled. “Now he is going to forget about everything and just come to my house and kill me and Su-Min!” I couldn’t control my anger.

“Listen Jiyong!” Not Seungri was the one yelling.

“WHAT!” I yelled at him.

“I also told him I wasn’t going to bother with the case because it was useless we never have the evidence to catch him. But of course I was lying to him.” Seungri explained.

I did a face palm. “You are stupid! If there is one thing…you never lie to Seung-Hyun…He will find out and he will kill you!” I yelled.

“I know this guy and I had to deal with him for a few years now-” I cut him off again.

“I’ve probably dealt with him even longer.” I muttered.

“Whatever…that’s not the point. I bought you some time-” Once again I cut him off.

“I still only have three days to get him the money he wants!” I said trying to calm my anger.

“Okay…I can put a bulletin out maybe the other workers at the station can help with the money problem. But you just have to lay low for a while and watch out for Daesung” He explained.

“Thanks for the help…but why watch out for Daesung?” I asked him.

“Because he is just as dangerous as Seung-Hyun.” answered Seungri.
“But right now I have to go…got other things to deal with right now and I’ll get that bulletin put up.” he finished.

“Thank you…okay…bye” I hung up and walked back to the office but as I was walking back I looked over to the window and thought I saw Daesung, when I did a double look no-one was there.
Could I be imagining things?