All you do is act a fool.

Tell Me Goodbye
[Park Bom’s POV]

I must’ve been on the train for a few hours already before I finally got into the train station in Seoul. I waited for everybody else to leave the train before I stood up and grabbed my bag and walked off. The smoke from the wheels of the train mixed in with the rain falling around us made it kind of hard to see. I looked around for Taeyang but I didn’t see him, I walked to a bench and sat down.
An hour must’ve passed before a small kid walked up to me.

“Excuse me miss…” He said quietly with a sad voice.
I looked at him with no smile.

“Yes?” I answered him

“Do you have 50 cents I could possibly borrow.” He said as if he was getting ready to run away if I started to yell at him for begging for money.
I slowly reached into my pocket and the kid flinched.
I pulled out a dollar bill and handed it to the kid.

“Here’s some extra.” I said smiling slightly at him as I handed him the dollar.
He had a big smile on his face as he quietly took the dollar from my hand and ran off to his mother who looked just as bad as he did.

I sighed and looked at the watch on my hand.
“Where are you Taeyang…” I muttered to my-self.
The rain was getting harder.
I looked up at the sky; I was glad that the part of the train station I was sitting at was under some kind of canopy. I sighed again.
I stood up to go back and buy another ticket to go back home but….

“Where are you going?” Some guy said behind me, I turned my head to the side.

“You are late Taeyang…” I muttered as I turned around.

“Sorry about that we had to go and pick up somebody” Taeyang explained to me.

I just looked at him and rolled my eyes.
“Whatever….” I muttered and walked past him to the car Jiyong and some girl were waiting in.
Taeyang opened the back passenger’s door for me and I got in.
We then drove off.
“How long has this been going on Jiyong?” I asked him.
He just sat there and didn’t answer me for a few seconds.

“Its been like this for a while…But this whole mess I guess started maybe about a week ago.” He sighed. I looked at the back of his head.

“What was the last thing you and Seunghyun talked about?” I asked him.

“I told him to meet me at the old abandoned warehouse tomorrow night” He answered in a soft voice.

I turned my head to look at the girl next to me.
“And you are?” I asked.

“Mimi…” She muttered staring me down.

“Staring is rude, learn your manners” I said looking at Taeyang now.
He was trying so hard not to laugh.
“How long have you known this girl Bae?” I asked the one driving.

“About a week or so” he answered as he turned the corner to Jiyong’s house.

“Oh…” is all I could say.

“What’s wrong?” Taeyang asked me.

“Nothing, nothing at all.” I sighed as I rested my forehead on my hand and rested my elbow on the part of the car door where the window and the door meet.

Taeyang shrugged and turned off the car as soon as he pulled into the driveway.
I got out as quickly as I can and walked into the house.
“Why is your house never locked.” I asked Jiyong not looking at him.

“Umm, I do not know Bom.” He responded.

“Well maybe that’s how the two guys got into your house that day and kidnapped Su-Min…You should really started to lock your doors…Okay” I told Jiyong as I turned to look at him.

He just nodded at me and I sighed.
Taeyang walked in and over to me. He pointed to a open door that led into a hallway.
“That is where we believe Su-Min tried running to, the back door to escape but probably as soon as she opened the door, one of the guys grabbed her and pulled her back, causing her to slam the door shut.” He explained to me, I nodded.
I placed my bad done on the table and walked around.

“Nice place Jiyong.” I said aloud so he could hear.

“Thank you…” He softly said as he sat down at the kitchen table.

“It’s a mess but we can take care of that later. How did you get such a big house, when it is just the two of you?” I asked him as I walked up the stairs.

“Well it was my grandfathers and when he died, it was in my will for him to give it to me. So me and Su-Min moved in.” he sighed sadly.

I walked into Jiyong’s and Su-Min’s bedroom and looked around, then I walked back down the stairs.
“Well Youngbae, we can’t bring Su-Min back here ‘if’ we get her back. They will be expecting that. We need a decoy girl, we’ll use her” I said pointing to Mimi, who just gave me a look. “We will make her look like Su-Min and hide her here. We’ll hide Su-Min in another place.” I said looking at Taeyang.
Taeyang nodded at me.

“Alright” He said sitting down on the arm of the couch.

“Jiyong, where does your parents live?” I asked.

“about 30 minutes north of here.” He sadly replied.

“We’ll bring Su-Min to your parents house then, just give me the address and we’ll take care of the rest. We just need to make this girl…” I started off as I walked over to Mimi. “Look like your fiancé. Okay.” I said placing a hand on Mimi’s head, who just moved away from me to get my hand off of her.

“You know…All you doing right now is making you look like a fool Mimi. I aint here to hurt you or make fun of you or even judge you, I am just here to help get back Su-Min. Okay?” I said with an annoyed tone in my voice.
I walked away from her and over to Taeyang.
“So when do we start?” I said smiling.