Let's Get This Thing Started

Tell Me Goodbye

 

[Seunghyun’s POV]

 

“Now listen to me Jiyong” I whispered into his ear.

I still had Jiyong pinned down on his stomach with his arm behind his back.

He was yelping in pain.

 

“Aye! Let me go you jerk!” He yelled and that just made me pull his arm over his back even more.

He yelled even louder this time.

“AH!”

 

“I said listen to me…” I whispered again.

 

He didn’t respond to me and I tightened my grip on his arm.

He winced and nodded his head.

“A-Alright! I’ll listen to you!” He yelled and I slowly let go of his arm and started to sit up slowly on his knees.

He looked at me and then stood up fully.

 

I took a step back and stared at him.

He rubbed his wrist as he glared at me.

“Let’s get this thing started…” I muttered as I took a step forward.

Jiyong took a step back.

 

“I want Su-Min, Seunghyun…” Jiyong muttered backing up.

I continued to step forward with my hands in my pockets.

I was smiling.

 

“Why?” I let escape my lips.

 

“Why? What do you mean why?!” He yelled as he backed up into the wall.

 

“Heh…” I looked up at the ceiling. “Why do you want her back so bad…” I muttered looking back at him.

 

“Because…I love her…” He muttered pointing away.

 

“No you don’t…” I responded harshly. “You love that new girl” I added.

 

“Who? Mimi?” He said looking at me confused.

 

“Don’t look like you’re confused…” I muttered and took another step forward. “You know exactly what I am talking about” I continued. “You like that girl…You’re just confused on whether to let it show or not.” I added.

 

Jiyong shook his head. “No…No I don’t! I love my Su-Min! We’ve been through so much already! How could I possibly NOT love her! She is my world!” He yelled pointing to him-self.

 

“No she isn’t…”  I muttered.

This got Jiyong pissed off because he lashed out at me and I fell back. He was on top of me and started to punch my face. I blocked some of them but his fist got through on the others. Soon my face was bloodied and I managed to kick him off again and got on top of him.

 

“My turn…” I whispered.

I pulled out my gun from my back pants and cocked it. I pointed it to Jiyong’s forehead and pressed it down on his skin.

His eyes widened.

“Jiyong…Let me tell you something…” I started off. “This whole thing…It’s stupid…” I muttered as I moved the gun away from his head an inch. I looked at him still.

 

“You’re stupid…I’m so stupid…” I continued. “Everything is just stupid.” I added.

“But you…You’re the most stupid one of them all…” I muttered.

 

Jiyong just looked at me.

“I did nothing wrong to you!” He whispered loudly.

“You’re the one who attacked me! I gave you the mon-” I cut him off.

 

“Just shut up Jiyong…I know what I did…” I said harshly.

 

“Then why did you take Su-Min away from me!” he yelled.

 

“Because that woman’s father killed MY parents!” I yelled standing up and pointing the gun at him. I shot out a bullet and it hit Jiyong’s shoulder.

 

“AH!” He yelled in pain and I shot again. But it missed his head by a half an inch.

 

“I just want to kill you…so bad…You don’t know how hard it was NOT to kill her!” I yelled.

 

“You better not of hurt Su-Min!” He yelled slowly sitting up, wincing at the pain in his shoulder, the blood rushing out of the wound.

 

“She already had her share of being hurt Jiyong…” I muttered turning around facing the other direction, my back to him.

 

“What did you do to her?!” He yelled at me.

I smiled and turned my head to the side.

 

“A lot of things” I let slip through my lips.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

[Daesung’s POV]

“Daesung!” somebody kept yelling my name.

I just sat there thinking.

“Daesung!” the voice yelled again.

“Daesung! Will you freaking pay attention!” the woman’s voice into clarity…it was CL.

 

I shook my head and looked over to the side. I saw CL and Hyung-Jun was laying on her lap. His wounds were hurting him pretty bad.

I managed to get over to them.

I looked at CL and then at Hyung-Jun.

 

“Why weren’t you listening to me?” CL said looking at me.

 

“I-I dunno…I was thinking” I responded.

 

“Thinking? Ah Daesung, how could you be thinking of anything else at this point?!” She yelled.

 

I just looked at her and shrugged.

“I don’t know…I was just thinking about my mom and dad.” I then added.

 

“Where’s Su-Min?” She yelled. A bullet pierced the cars door window we hiding behind. We all ducked.

 

“I hid her in the alley way.” I muttered standing up and started to shoot at the cops, killing a couple. I then bent down and looked at CL.

 

“You hid her? Uh Daesung! She could have ran away.” CL muttered laying Hyung-Jun on the ground.

She stood up and started to shoot and killed some police guys her-self.

She then bent back down.

 

“Yeah…I hope so…” I softly said under her breath.

 

“What?” CL muttered.

I stood up and ran behind another car.

“DAESUNG!” CL yelled.

 

I ignored her and did a commando roll to another car and took cover. I snuck up behind of the police guys and killed some of them.

Even more police cars showed up.

“Oh my word…where are they all coming from!” I yelled out.

“CL, their backup has arrived!” I yelled over.

 

“AHHH! Are you kidding me?!” She yelled in response to me.

 

I stood up and started to shoot. I looked over and saw Hyung-Jun limping over to me. He looked pretty bad.

“Hyung-Jun…What are you doing? You need to go hide somewhere and rest” I said to him.

 

“No…” He muttered. “Imma take this pain…” He added. “I need to keep going until the end” He continued.

 

I just looked at him.

“Hyung-Jun…Please…go hide…” I said again.

 

He shook his head and pulled out some grenades.

He showed them to me.

I looked at them and then back at him with a shocked surprise look on my face.

 

“Where did…” I started.

 

“Seunghyun gave them to me before we left…” He started.

“He told me to use it when things started to get real tough on us and if it felt like we were losing.” He added.

 

“But we’re no losing” I muttered.

 

“Daesung…Look around us! Most of our men are dead, they keep spawning backup people…It’s like it never ends!” He yelled.

“I need to do this…” He added.

 

“No…” I responded. “I won’t let you…” I added.

 

“You can’t stop me…” He said pushing past me.

“Oh and Daesung…” I called out. I stood with my back facing him. I didn’t answer when he called my name.

“Thank you…You brought so much joy into my life and I can’t thank you enough…Tell CL that I love her…” He said smiling at me.

I didn’t even respond to him. He turned around and walked away with the grenade straps in hand.

 

--------------------------------------------------

[Taeyang’s POV]

 

I drove through the north part of the city with Bom. We were looking around the city and it started to rain really badly. In the distance we could see the faint glow of the police lights and could barely hear the sirens and gunshots.

 

“I think they already entered the city” Bom said looking at me.

I looked at her and stepped on the gas pedal.

The road was blocked off about half a mile from where the standoff was taking place. We could hear the gun shots more clearly now.

I looked at Bom as I got out of the car and shut the door. She got out and shut the door too.

 

The rain was pouring down on us and we ducked under the barricade blocking the road and ran down it.

If the standoff was there then that means Su-Min must be there too.

“Bom! We have to hurry! Su-Min may be over there!” I yelled and continued to run.

 

She followed after me.

Seconds later we hear screaming and then we see the explosion, the fire ball cloud rising up into the sky, the force of the explosion knocked Bom and I off our feet and onto the ground. Glass on the buildings around us got knocked out and cars turned over.

 

I just laid there on my back and looked at the rain hitting my face.