Let’s go

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
here's another chapter! :)

Enjoy and comment!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Thirty-Two
Let’s go.

[HYUNG-JUN‘S POV]

Me and Daesung both went to our room to get ready when we got our we were both wearing black suits, our black hats and black masks which were already pulled up over our noses. We grabbed our guns and I looked at Daesung he looked almost sad. “Hey you okay?“ I asked him.
He just looked at me and nodded.
“are you sure?“ I asked him.

“I’m sure.“ He softly said.

“Well okay then…Let’s go.”
We both walked out of the room and down the stairs, we passed by CL and Haewon. We stopped because SooJin was in front of us she looked at us both.

“Be careful you two” She said with her hands on her hips. We both nodded and then walked out of the house and then into the car. The driver drove away and I pulled down the mask and looked at Daesung.

“Hey Daesung. I’m not believing that you are okay. What’s wrong.” He looked over at me.

“why does Seung-Hyun have to be such a poop-head.” he muttered.
I laughed when at what he called Seung-Hyun, then I quickly pulled together my composure.

“um well he is the mafia boss, he did take over after his and Haewon’s father was ’accidentally’ killed by Sumin soo.” I said doing the quote thing with my fingers when I said Accidentally killed.

Daesung just looked at me.
“Okay, so what does that have to do with it” He said softly. I just shrugged. “I dunno. I just felt like saying it” I said joking and then started to laugh, I didn’t see Daesung laugh so I instantly stopped.
“Okay, Okay…well I dunno really Daesung. He’s just Seung-Hyun. I guess ever since his father died he has to be the man in charge. That’s what I think” I said looking at him.

“but He’s changed so much, when were both kids and I was brought back over here after my parents were killed. We got along so good. But it just changed so suddenly.” he said looking out of the window now.

I sighed and sat back in my seat.
“This is going to be one long hour and a half ride” I muttered.

“Yeah… but you like it” Daesung joked.
I looked over at him and shook my head smiling.

“shuddup” I laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------
[GD’S POV]

As soon as I left my mom’s house I sped down the roads to hurry to get to the spot in time. I tried to get a hold of Taeyang and Mimi but none of them Answered their phone. I even called Su-Min’s friend but they said she wasn’t there. I was thinking about a lot when I was driving.
I just wanted to get there before it was late.

-----------------------------------------------------
[CL’S POV]

Me and Seung-Hyun got the stuff ready to go and meet Jiyong.
I got dress in my black suit and grabbed my gun. I met Seung-Hyun in his office. He was working on some paper work.
“Seung-Hyun I am ready whenever you are” I said looking at him.
He looked at me and nodded.

“Alright meet me in the living room I’ll be there in a few minutes” He said as he went back to working on his paper work and smoking his cigar. I walked out of the office and then SooJin walked in.
I looked back at her and shook my head.

“What does he see in her” I muttered under my breath and walked down the hallway I was then met by Haewon. She stopped me.
“Ugh…What now” I muttered loudly.
She just looked at me.

“CL…Can I ask you a question girl to girl” She asked softly and so nice.
I just rolled my eyes and nodded.

“Whatever.” I muttered.
We both walked over to the living room and sat down.

“Do you think…Seung-Hyun is being fair about me and Daesung.” She asked me.
I just looked at her and shrugged.

“I don’t know. I don’t know the situation you two are in.” I said looking at her.

“Me and Daesung loved each other. Don’t you think two people who love each other should be together!” She said as she started to cry. I just sighed and looked at her.

“Yes…I believe that two people who love each other should be together.” I softly said.
What the hell am I saying! Why am I being so soft!

Haewon looked at me. The tears continuing to fall.
“do you really think so?” she asked.

What the hell lady. Weren’t you just listening!
“Yes…I really do think so. If you love Daesung. Tell your brother. You’re his sister and I am sure he will listen to you” I said to you.
“Besides…If I was you…I would…do what I was told by me.” I softly said.
Haewon started to cry and she hugged me.
I didn’t know what to do. So I just patted her back. ----------------------------------------------------
[SEUNG-HYUN’S POV]

After CL left the room SooJin walked in.
“are you really going to go and kidnap that girl.” She said looking at me.
I just looked at her.

“Yes I am.” I muttered.

“But Jiyong is going to pay all the money! Why would you break your promise AGAIN!!” She yelled. I just looked at her and stood up, I put out my cigar and walked to the door.

“We can argue this when I get home” I muttered looking at her.

“When you get home?! WHEN YOU GET HOME IT’LL BE TOO LATE!” She continued to yell. I walked over to her.

“SooJin…I love you and you know that right” I asked her. She looked away and then nodded. I gave her a kiss on the lips.

“Why can’t Haewon and Daesung love each other” She asked me. I just looked at her.

“Because I don’t it to happen. That is my sister and I need to look after her.” I explained to SooJin.

“But Daesung is a different guy. He is not like your father! He will not beat her, Daesung will protect Haewon with all his life!” She cried out.

I sighed. “Can we talk about this when I get home.” I muttered.

“Whatever…” She sighed and walked out of the room before me and to our room.

I sighed and walked over to the living room, there I saw CL and Haewon talking. I stood behind the wall and listened.
I heard everything they talked about. I looked away from everything and decided it was time to go.
“Alright CL lets go” I said as I walked past them and to the door. As I placed my hand on the door knob. I looked at Haewon.

“I love you Haewon” I softly said looking at her, Haewon just looked at me and smiled. I opened the door and walked out CL followed after and closed the door behind her.

---------------------------------------------------
[TAEYANG’S POV]

I woke up and I was with Melody, I was holding her hand and I let go of it.
I gave her a kiss on the forehead and stood up I stretched. She opened her eyes and looked at her.
“Bae.” she softly said looking at me.

“Yes Melody” I said smiling.

“Where are you going?” She asked me.

“No where’s. I am just stretching.” I answered.

“Okay” She said in a tired tone. “Where’s your Friend Jiyong” she asked me.

I looked at her. “Jiyong…Um…I don’t- oh crap!” I said.

“What’s wrong?” she asked.

“Today is the last day that Jiyong has to get the money and give it to Seung-Hyun. Oh man! How can I forget!” I said in a worried tone.
“I wondered if he is mad at me.” I worried.
I looked at Melody as she was sitting up.

“I’m sure he is fine Bae” she softly said looking at me.
I just looked at her.
“I feel like I should go check on him though.” I said looking at her.
“or at least call him” I added. “Just let it be, Bae, I am really sure he has the money and is going right now” she said sounding so sure.
I sighed and sat back down.

“Okay…If you say so.” I softly said.

--------------------------------------------------
[SEUNGRI’S POV]

I sat at my desk in the office looking over paperwork.
I was thinking about what Jiyong had said to me and Taeyang…but I didn’t let it get the better of me.

I sighed and then placed down the paper work, at that time somebody came through the door. It was JooChan.
I looked at her and smiled.

“Hey Seungri…How are you doing?” she asked smiling at me.

“I am good. Really tired. But good” I smiled back at her.

“Well anyways. I want to know if you want to go out to lunch with me” she asked standing by the door still.
I looked at her and nodded.

“Neh, I will. I just have to finish up a few things first and then we can go.” I said looking at her. She nodded and sat down in the office.

-------------------------------------------------------
[MIMI’S POV]

I woke up and it was about 2:00 in the afternoon. I looked at the clock.
“Oh man.” I sighed. “really Have I been sleeping for this long.” I sat up and got out of bed. I walked down the hallway to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror and wondered what Jiyong said to me that one night.

“Was he telling the truth? Is Seung-Hyun really going to go back against his word and still take Su-Min” I said to my-self. I sighed and walked out of the bathroom. “I wonder what day it is.” I thought aloud. Then I passed by my calendar on the wall and looked at the day. I shrugged and then walked away but on the date that was today I had something written down on it.
I realized what it said and ran back to make sure.

“OH MY GAWD! I totally forgot today was the day!” I said hurrying to get ready. I then ran down stairs grabbing my bag, running out of my apartment and then over to Jiyong’s house.
“Oh I hope he hasn’t left me” I said while running.

-------------------------------------------------------
[DAESUNG’S POV]

We were about 45 minutes away. I looked out the window.
“what is Seung-Hyun going to do with the girl when we bring her back?” I asked Hyung-Jun not looking away from the window.

Hyung-Jun shrugged “I don’t know. Probably just keep her prisoner until he decides to kill her or make her apart of the team.” he explained to me. “unless you help her escape like you did to the last girl” he added

I shuddered at that thought. Ever since Seung-Hyun was mafia leader every girl that he ordered us to kidnap or he kidnapped were killed by him because he didn’t want them anymore.

“That’s what happened to CL” Hyung-Jun said looking at me. I looked back at him.

“What?” I said sounding confused.

“CL was kidnapped about 12 years ago I think she was 10 or 9 years old.” Hyung-Jun explained to me. “at first she was crazy but she got use to the fact and she loved being here” he added.

“How come I don‘t remember getting her.” I asked looking at him.

“Because she was kidnapped by Seung-Hyun’s father. Like you were taken in” He explained to me. I looked out the window.

“I do remember seeing a girl with black hair coming into the house with him.” I said looking back at Hyung-Jun.

“That would be CL” he said laughing.

“What is with her” I asked.

“She just has serious problems” Hyung-Jun joked.
Before we both knew it, we were in the city already.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n
O.e I started to get writters block while writing this chapter. >..<