I just hope...you can understand better...

Tell Me Goodbye
[Daesung’s POV]

Hyung-Jun and I both ran over to CL as quickly as we could.
“You’re killing her SEUNGHYUN!” Hyung-Jun yelled as he knelt beside CL and pressed down on the bullet wound in her stomach.

“CL it’s going to be okay.” I said as I tried to help Hyung-Jun press down on the wound.
Then Seunghyun shot her again.
“STOP IT!” I yelled at him.

A few minutes later Seunghyun got off the phone and looked at us.
“CL please don’t go stay with us.” Hyung-Jun said as his eyes started to well up with tears.
She just laid there motionless.

“She’ll be fine…Just have Soojin help her.” He grunted and walked off.

“NO! She needs a real doctor!” I yelled as I stood up.

Seunghyun turned around and looked at me.
“I am getting real tired of your outburst. You want to end up like her again?” He asked me.

“CL did nothing to you…” I muttered.

“I know…I just wanted Taeyang to know what would happen if they hurt my sister again…” He muttered.
I just stood there.

“HOW THE HELL DID THEY GET HAEWON!” I yelled.

“I dunno ask your-self…” he grunted, then walked away.
I my heels and went back to CL and Hyung-Jun, by now SooJin was there to help her.

“Is she going to be okay?” I asked.

Soojin just looked at CL and wrapped up her two bullet wounds.
Hyung-Jun picked up CL as soon as she was finished and the maids came over to clean up the blood.
Soojin then turned her gaze to me.
“She’ll be fine. She really needs to go to a real doctor in a real hospital though. So me and Hyung-Jun are taking her.” She explained.

I nodded. “Okay. Let me know if she is going to be okay, alright?” I asked.

Soojin nodded. “She’ll probably be out by tonight or tomorrow morning. It’s not bad, I just don’t want it to get infected.” She answered.

I nodded at her. “Thanks Soojin” I smiled and they walked off with CL.
I turned towards Seunghyun’s office and walked down the hallway I opened his door and walked in.
“WHAT THE HELL SEUNGHYUN!” I yelled.
He just looked at me and held up his finger.
He was on the phone…

“Yeah…Okay…Bye…” He muttered and hung up the receiver. “What do you want?” He asked me.

“This would have never happened if YOU hadn’t bothered me and Haewon from being TOGETHER!” I yelled at the necessary parts.

He just looked at me and laughed slightly.
“Really? Daesung, really?” He laughed. “You are defiantly something else.” He said smiling.
It is really creepy when he smiles.
“Listen…It’s not my fault. It is your fault Daesung…and Haewon’s fault. If neither one of you started to like each other, then I wouldn’t be so protective over her.” He explained.

“Look Seunghyun…I love how you are really protective for Haewon, I love how you would die for her and how you would do anything for her…” I started off. Seunghyun just sat there and listened. “But…I would really love if you would just leave the two of us alone…” I added.

“Not going to happened.” Seunghyun commented.

“I am not a bad guy Seunghyun, Can’t you see that!” I yelled slightly. Seunghyun didn’t even flinch.
“I will protect Haewon! I will be overprotective of her! I would die for her! I would do anything for her!” I yelled pointing to my-self. “Can’t you see that?!” I added. The tears started to fall from my eyes.
Seunghyun continued to just sit there doing nothing but listen to me.

“I hear what you are saying Daesung…” He started off. I looked at him surprised that he didn’t start off by yelling at me. “It’s just that I promised someone something and I can’t go back on it.” He added.

“What is that?” I asked.

“I can’t tell you.” He grunted.

“Seunghyun…” I called out.

“Please…just leave my office…” he muttered and went to look at papers on his desk.
I just stood there for a few seconds before turning around and walking over to the door.
I stood there for a minute or two before opening my mouth.

“I just hope…You can understand better Seunghyun…You are like my brother…You were my best friend…I really do hope you can be reasonable…” I sighed as I opened the door and walked out.