WHAT DID I TELL YOU

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
anddddd here is another chapter :)
Enjoy and comment.

------------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Six
WHAT DID I TELL YOU

[DAESUNG’S POV]

We walked into town, I didn’t have my gun on me because I left it at Jiyong’s house. People stared at us as we walked past them, we stopped at a little market restaurant to eat something. After we ordered me and Hyung-Jun started to talk again.

“What if the boss found out about what happened?” Hyung-Jun asked me. I looked away at a small boy and his parents.
I went back to my past.

--------~FLASHBACK~--------

“MOMA!” I yelled. I was only 3 ½ years old and I can talk already.
My mom came into my room I was sitting on my big boys bed I smiled when she walked over to me. She had the face of an angel her smile made me happy whenever I was down. Sadly that’s all I remember about her.

(Song: Don’t forget by Baek Ji young plays /just imagine it lol/)

She picked me up and gave me a big hug.
I loved her so much, my dad came in and smiled at us, my mother stopped the hug and looked at my father.
“DADDA!” I yelled. I reached out to him with open arms, my mother handed me to him and I gave him a hug.
“I…love you guys” I said in a gibberish tone. I could talk, but I still had that baby accent.
I turned 4 years old 2 weeks after that and then a month after that…
My…parents….
My parents were killed. During some mafia attack. I could remember seeing blood and my parents bodies on the ground, I was crying so loud.
But I don’t think anyone heard me.
A little bit after some man came in and picked me up.
He said it would be alright. But was it? My parents were dead, and I was doomed to be in this Mafia family. I didn’t know what was going on.
After all…I was only 4 years old then.

--------~FLASHBACK.ENDS~--------

“Hey…Hello. Daesung?” Hyung-Jun said as he snapped his fingers in my face.

I shook my head and looked at him.
“yea what?” I said confused.

“You dazed off.” Hyung-Jun muttered looking at me.

“I did?” I said looking for confused.

“yeah, it was right after when I said ‘what if the boss found out about this’ you just blanked out for like 10 minutes.” he explained to me.
I just looked away, a few seconds later we got our food and started to eat.
“So? What do you think?” He started up the conversation again.

I looked at him. “what are you talking about?” I asked him.

He rolled his eyes. “I’m talking about the boss stupid. What would he do if he found out that we got caught by Jiyong and that you left your gun in the house” Hyung-Jun explained.

I just looked at him and shrugged. “I….I dunno honestly” I sighed.
We finished our food and left.

--------------------------------------------------
[GD’S POV]

I sat back down with the broken picture frame and placed it on my desk.
I looked at the phone on the desk and placed my hand on it.
I don’t know if I should actually call him or not. I sighed and picked up the phone and dialed the number.
A few seconds later it started to ring and then another few seconds
Seung-Hyun picked up. “Hello” he said on the other line.

“Seung-Hyun” I said thinking if I was doing the right thing right now.

“Ohhhhh Jiyong…Why are you calling me” he muttered into the phone. He was smoking one of his cigars.

“I just wanted to let you know-” He cut me off.

“Did you get my money” he said sounding bored.

“No-” he cut me off again.

“Then don’t call me again until-” This time I cut him off.

“Your two henchmen. Daesung and Hyung-Jun. were in my house. One of them was stupid enough to break a photo frame and take the picture AND leave his gun here.” I said sounding pleased. I am glad I am doing this.

“Really now. Do you know which one” He asked me.

“Do I? No I don’t but I do know it was one of them.” I muttered into the phone. “now listen to me Seung-Hyun, if you ever have your guys come to my house again, I won’t get you your money.” I started to yell into the phone, Su-Min came to the door of the office.
I didn’t notice her.

“Jiyong…nobody talks to me like that. Now you got one week. Use it wisely” Seung-Hyun said angrily and then hung up.

“$%$#%#$ REALLY NOW!” I yelled. I looked to the door and Su-Min was standing there. I sighed and walked over to her, I wrapped her in my arms and gave her a hug.

“Jiyong…What’s wrong? Is everything alright?” She asked me.
I rested my chin on her head, because I was taller than her.
A few tears came out of my eyes. “Yeah….Su-Min…Everything will be alright…Hopefully.” I said as I hugged her tighter.

--------------------------------------------------
[DAESUNG’S POV]

We got back to Seung-Hyun’s place. When we stepped inside, a big man greeted us, he looked at me.

“The boss wants to see you two” He muttered. We both walked to Seung-Hyun’s office. We knocked and walked in.

“Seung-Hyun…You…wanted to see us?” I said as we walked in.

Seung-Hyun looked up from his papers.
“close the door.” He muttered.
Hyung-Jun closed the door, we walked in front of his desk.
“where are your guy’s guns.” he asked us.

Me and Hyung-Jun looked at each other.
“Ummmm.” Hyung-Jun started out. He started looking around for his gun.

“his gun is in the car.” I spoke up. Looking at Seung-Hyun

“Then where is yours…” Seung-Hyun muttered.

“I dunno” I said looking at him.

“Well…want to know something.” He as he stood up.

“what” me and Hyung-Jun said at the same time.

“Jiyong called me, telling me that you both broke into his house.
He told me one the stupid one left their gun there and took a picture, leaving behind the broken frame.” he muttered as he looked at me.
“who was that” he then finished. Hung-Jun looked up. “it was me.”
I looked at Hyung-Jun. “what are-” he cut me off.
“let me take this one” he whispered to me.
We both looked at Seung-Hyun.

“Hyung-Jun…get out of here…I know it was Daesung.” he muttered, he walked over to the door and opened it. “get out now…”
We both walked to the door, but Seung-Hyun grabbed my arm. Hyung-Jun walked out and turned around, but Seung-Hyun closed the door on his face.
He looked at me. “What did I tell you!” He yelled. He locked the door and I backed up.

“I’m sorry.” I said softly.