REALLY JIYONG? I MEAN REALLY?

Tell Me Goodbye
[Taeyang's POV]

I drove over to Jiyong's place as soon as I pulled up into his driveway.
I quickly got out of the car and ran into his house, it was still messed up; broken glass everywhere, and papers all over the place, cotton or fuzz from the pillows thrown everywhere. I ran over to the study room and saw Jiyong sitting there.
“Jiyong? What are you doing?” I asked him.

He just looked at me and slowly responded. “I…I called Seunghyun…”
I just looked at him, with a blank stare.
Walked over to him and slammed my fist on the table.

“WHY DID YOU DO THAT! Really Jiyong? I mean really!” I yelled at him.
Tears were falling out of his eyes. I just sighed and backed off; I placed my right hand on my forehead. I looked at him.
“Look Jiyong…I didn’t mean that…” I sighed.
“I’m sorry...” I muttered.

He just looked at me.
“Taeyang…I have to meet up with him in 3 days…at the old abandoned warehouse…” He softly said looking at me.

“Why?” I asked him.

“Cause I was fed up with this crap. I wanted Su-Min back and he wouldn’t let me have her…SO I told him that I will take what is precious to him, he said to me, what do I have that is so precious. I answered back. You have a sister right. Then Seunghyun went off, I told him to meet up at the old Abandoned Warehouse. We would settle things there.” He answered.

I sighed and pulled up a chair in front of him.
“Jiyong what you did was so stupid. But I respect you for it because you are my best friend. You and I are like brothers. I would do anything to help you…” I said looking at him.

“I need your help Taeyang.” He asked looking at me, tears still slowly coming down.

“Look, go and meet with Seunghyun. I will find out where Su-Min is and I will get her back for you…” I said looking at my friend. Jiyong nodded.
“We are going to need help though…I know this girl…Her name is Park Bom, She is really good what she does I’ll give her a call” I sighed and stood up.
As I walked over to the phone, I looked back at Jiyong; he was looking at the ground.
I sighed again and thought ‘Oh man’

Jiyong stood up and walked over to the window, I watched him as I picked up the phone and dialed Bom’s number.
“Yobosayo?” A young woman answered.

“Hey Bom, It’s me Taeyang.”

“Oh hey?” She said sounding tired.

“I have a favor to ask of you” I said in a soft voice, looking at Jiyong.

“What is it?” She asked me.

“It’s a code 4637 double blue.” I said into the phone trying to cover my mouth.

It was silent for a while. Then she spoke up.
“That bad huh?” She replied.

“Yes that bad, I need your help and get down here Bom…” I muttered into the phone.

“Who is it this time Bae?” Bom softly said.

“Jiyong.” Is all I could say.

Bom was silent again. “Are you serious? What did he do?” She yelled into the phone.

“Shhhhh!” I yelled back. “Seunghyun took his girl and even though Jiyong paid him back the money he owed, Seunghyun decided to take his girl and ransack his house, breaking everything.” I explained to her. “And now Jiyong called him back and they are going to go at it in 3 days to settle things out. Chances are one of them will come up dead.” I added. “Also they may move Su-Min to another location because of this whole thing and I need your help to get her back.” I ended.

Bom was quick to answer. “I’ll be at the train station this afternoon…” She softly said and then hung up. I hung up the receiver then I hear Jiyong crying, I looked over at him he was talking on another phone.

“Mom…They took Su-Min still!” He said crying into the phone.
“A few days ago…Mom I paid them the money and they still took her!” He continued to cry. I sighed and walked towards the living room. Maybe I could find something to give to Seungri.
“Yeah Mom, We’re trying to do what we can to get her back. I just wanted to let you know” Jiyong said calming down his crying.
“No it’s okay mom, you do have to come down. I’ll be fine. Yeah Mimi and Taeyang are with me. Well Taeyang is but we are going to meet up with Mimi later and then head out to the detectives office. Okay mom…I love you too, Bye…” He softly said trying not to cry again.

I walked back over to him and crossed my arms.
“Let’s go…” I muttered walking to the door.
He stood up and followed after me.
I got into my car, and so did Jiyong. We pulled out to go and pick up Mimi.