Where's my money

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
Here's the first Chapter!
Enjoy!
------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter one
Where's my money

[GD’s POV]

I look into her beautiful eyes and I thank God for giving me this beautiful woman ever. It was 12:56 in the morning and I was still up. I was laying in the bed but couldn’t sleep. I looked over to the side and I see her sleeping so peacefully. “What did I do to deserve you Su-min” I said as I lightly touched her lips with mine. She opened her eyes and returned the kiss. We both smiled through the kiss but I then pulled away because the phone rang. I got up and walked over and answered it.

“Yobosayo?” I said into the receiver.

“Where’s my money Jiyong..” the guy on the other line said.

I just stood there. “Seung-Hyun…I-I don’t have it right-” he cut me off.

“Well you better get it soon! You hear me!” he yelled. I pulled the phone away from my ear.

“Why are you calling me so late at night” I asked into the phone.

“Because I won’t let you sleep until you give me my money. I will make your life miserable if you don’t pay me what you owe!” he raised his voice again.

“Look you don’t have to yell. I will get you your money. I just need time Seung-Hyun.” I pleaded slightly. I didn’t hear nothing on the other line but papers being moved around and then some voices.

“You got 2 weeks Jiyong if you don’t have all of it. I will take away from you” He muttered and hung up.

“Wait! What do you- ugh DAMN!” I yelled out loud as I put the phone down. I looked over at Su-min who was frightened by the yelling. I sighed as I walked over to her and got back onto the bed. “Jiyong.. What was the yelling for? Is everything alright?!?!” she said with a worried voice.

I tried smiling at her “yes everything is alright. Just some friends playing around with me again. You know how they are right hunny” I said smiling at her. She smiled back and nodded.

“I love you Jiyong.” she said softly as she placed a hand on my cheek.

“I love you too.” I said back to her as I moved in for a kiss. I got on top of her and just kissed her, we were like that for a while because we both got tired and went to sleep. She was cuddled in my arms. I kept my eyes open for a little while longer thinking…just thinking of how I am going to get Seung-Hyun’s money to him in time and what did he mean by he will take from me.

I was so confused and I didn’t know what to do. If I called the detective office, he will find out and kill me and possibly Su-min. I sighed and closed my eyes, trying to not worry about anything right now.