I’m sorry..

Tell Me Goodbye
[DAESUNG‘S POV]

The table was quiet after I had asked Seunghyun about why he had helped his dad kill my parents. He just looked at me and then continued to start eating. But he stopped and looked at me.

“There are some things you should never know Daesung” is all he said.

I just looked at him and then looked away.
“I’m sorry..” I said softly, I stood up and walked away. Haewon looked at me but didn’t get up, she knew her brother would stop her.
Instead CL stood up and followed after me. Soo Jin looked at Seunghyun and shook her head slightly.

Hyung-Jun was about to stand up and follow CL but Seunghyun stopped him.
“Sit down.” he muttered, Hyung-Jun listened to what he said.

I walked to the stairs and sat down on the steps, CL came up to me a few seconds later and sat down.
“Hey.” she said softly.

“what do you want CL.” I muttered sighing.

“Nothing, I just came to see how you were feeling” She said backing off.

“Well can’t you see how I am feeling?!” I said looking up at her. “I find out that my parents are killed by my friend and the guy who took me in. I can’t love the girl that I want to love! I was dragged out of my room this morning by you! I was beaten for the past few years by Seunghyun because I was trying to be nice & I had to kidnap this girl who all she wanted was to be with her man! But not! I have to be the bad guy don’t I!” I yelled. CL just looked away. She went to place a hand on my shoulder but I just pulled away.
“Just leave me alone!” I yelled and stood up. I walked up the stairs. “Daesung.” CL called after me.
“She still loves you, you know that right.” She softly said.

I stopped walking, I was at the same spot where me and Haewon had our last moment with one another.

“She hasn’t given up on the love you both shared.” CL added.
“We both talked and she asked me if I thought that if two people loved each other that they should be with each other” She said softly.

I turned my head to the side.
“What did you say” I asked with a low sad tone.

“I told her that I do believe that two people who love each other should be with each other. That the person who is stopping their love shouldn’t let them give up on what they have. Each boundary has a weakness and you have to find it.” She answered.
“Daesung…Don’t give up on what you both shared. It is very special to her and I know it is special to you.” She finished and walked up the stairs and stood behind me, I looked forward and felt her hand on my shoulder and then her head rest on it.
“She really does love you still Daesung…You just have to wait” She added.

I moved my hand softly and placed it on-top of hers. A tear fell out from my eye.
Why do I have to be here…