Chapter 9: Feels Great To Scream

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Jong Hyun’s POV

I climbed up the stairs and dragged my feet to the rooftop. I plugged two earphones into my ears and I sat on the rails.

Writer’s Note: Don’t try this at home. It’s extremely dangerous and in this case, I just want it to look cool so yeah.

I took a deep breath and exhaled loudly while my eyes were fixed  on the school field. The weather was quite bright but cold as I scanned the school’s surrounding. I was humming with the songs which were played in my ears when I saw that girl. That tomboy.

*Aish! Why is she always around me wherever I go?* I asked myself.

I looked at her and she was playing basketball. She was running and jumping around the field with a basketball bouncing in her hands. She scored few hoops and sha lied down flat on her back as she screamed loudly until the sound wave of her screams reached into my ears even though I was wearing earphones.

I took out my left earphone as I stared at her hard intensely trying to listen to her  words that she were yelling her lungs out.

Your POV

“ARGHHHHHHH!!!”

“DAMN YOU IDIOT!!!”

“STUPID!!!”

“URGHHH!!!”

Your endless screams can be heard. You were super mad with that Jong Hyun guy that you decided to kept your anger the entire day until a moment ago when the school was empty and you decided to throw some few hoops and you even exploded your anger together with it.

“Damn that guy. Now I feel better after throwing some hoops!” You hissed to no one in particular since the school’s field was empty only filled with vehicle sound and birds chirping in the air.

You walked off the field with your basketball hugged tightly in your left arm. You wiped off your sweat with your T Shirt and you walked towards your locker.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“ARGHHHHHHH!!!”

“DAMN YOU IDIOT!!!”

“STUPID!!!”

“URGHHH!!!”

I heard that tomboy muffled screamed since I was on the rooftop.

*Aish that girl. Always making me feel annoyed.*

I plugged back my left earphone and walked down the stairs with both of my hands in my pocket. I walked slowly towards my locker and I saw a ball rolling towards me and it stopped  rolling as it hit my right foot. I looked at the ball and I looked up when I heard the sound of footsteps.

Your POV

You were packing your books and stuffing your stationeries when the basketball that you hugged fell down. You quickly locked your locker and ran towards your ball. You saw a guy with earphones in his ears and he was looking at your basketball on his feet. He looked up at you and your facial expression changed dramatically.

“You again?” You said mockingly.

Jong Hyun then just walked off past you without even replying your words.

You picked up your basketball and you  quickly remembered something.

“Hey I still owe an apology from you.” You said ‘in a matter of fact’ tone.

Jong Hyun opened his locker and he was standing there dumbly while admiring his new looking locker. No mess, no clutter and organized.

Jong Hyun’s POV

*What happened to my locker?” I asked myself.

“Oh right. Now you owe me an apology and a thanks.” That tomboy said smirking.

I turned my head and gave her a cold look.

“Why would I owe you an apology and a thanks?” I asked her.

“Since you act so y earlier and I cleaned up your huge mess?” That tomboy shrugged.

“What do you mean by that?” I asked her again.

“Look dude. We opened your locker to look for my history book but then you’re so ‘tidy’ kind of guy that my friend, Minho and I had to clean it up. I found my book though. IN.YOUR.LOCKER.” That tomboy said while pointing her index finger to my locker.

I closed my locker and walked away totally ignoring her again.

Your POV

“You’re just so stubborn do you know that?” You asked Jong Hyun.

Jong Hyun continued his walking and he left you there standing.

“Bastard.” You hissed.

You then walked out of the school the other way since you wouldn't’ bear to look at him anymore.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hajima haji haji haji hajima!!!" -Got7- *singing loudly*