Chapter 20: Neighbors???

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

You stormed inside your brothers’ room without even knocking as you lay down on Chunji’s bed, flat on your back. Chunji was doing some reading on his study table while C.A.P was munching on some skittles while listening to his headphones. You sat there for a couple of minutes before both of your brothers finally realised about your presence.

“Oh you’re here?” Chunji asked you as he put down his book on his study table and turned his head to looked at you.

C.A.P was so engrossed with his music earlier but he quickly threw his headphones away when he saw you lying on Chunji’s bed. Both of your brothers knew how you will act when you're upset or annoyed. Usually, you will stay in room for the whole day or you will go into your brothers’ room to roll your lazy  in their beds.

“I bet she’s having some problem again!” C.A.P whispered to Chunji and Chunji nodded his head without any doubt.

 “Are you okay?” Chunji asked you with a hint of worried in his voice.

You just let out a big sigh and you looked at them with a sad face.

“You see... I had to make an assignment with Jong Hyun!!!” You let out a shriek.

“And who is that again?” C.A.P asked you obvious had no idea who the hell that Jong Hyun guy was.

“He’s the guy who took my history book couple of weeks ago.” You answered C.A.P’s questions boringly.

C.A.P nodded and Chunji just looked at you worriedly.

“So what is that assignment is for again?” Chunji asked for more details about your work.

“It’s a bio project about frogs breathing system and bla bla bla. Seonsaengnim decided who our partners should be and I’m so unlucky today!” You sighed disappointedly.

“Hey who said that you’re unlucky? You’re like the most lucky girl in school the be his partner. He’s like the hottest guy in your school, right?” C.A.P said denying your words.

“Pffttt more like a bastard. We did went through some great moments like few days ago we played basketball together but the thing is his reaction was still the same! Cold like an ice or a stone or whatever it is!” You said as you sighed for the up tenth time on that day.

 “You guys played basket ball together?!!” Both of your brothers shrieked.

“Yah shut up! Yes we did but it’s not like what you think! We played with my friends and Minho’s friends but too bad Jong Hyun is Minho’s friend! Got it?” You explained quickly trying to erased every weird assumptions that were in your brothers’ head.

The both of them nodded their heads and you exhaled tiredly.

“So you had no choice but to work with him somehow.” C.A.P said while shrugging his shoulders.

You and Chunji nodded.

“I guess so. I’ll just need to brace myself for this two upcoming weeks! Haish!” You said as you scratched your head hysterically.

You walked out of your house later that night and you went to the nearest ice cream shop in your neighborhood. You were wearing a hoodie and some sweat pants as you walked on the road. The night was quite dark since the lamp post along the roads were somehow not working. Probably were broken from last night’s lightning from the heavy rain.

You  walked into the 24 hours store and you walked straight to the freezer where the ice creams were located. You opened the freezer and you were searching for a chocolate flavored ice cream  when an identified hand were seen.

You found the chocolate ice cream flavored that you’ve wanted but at the same time, the other hand that were in the freezer grabbed the ice cream that you were holding too. You looked up and you saw the one and only guy that you did’nt want to see at that very moment.

It was Jong Hyun.

Jong Hyun’s POV

After two hours of searching about the frog’s breathing system in the internet, I felt bored and hungry at the same time. I went to my fridge but sadly there was nothing that can be eaten. I grabbed my sweater and walked out of my house with few bucks in my pocket.

I walked down the street to a nearby store and I felt like I was craving for some cold food. Therefore, I went to the ice cream freezer to grab some ice cream for my supper. There was a person at the ice cream freezer at that time but who cares right? So I put my hand into the freezer, searching for my favourite ice cream.

I found the ice cream that I wanted but at the same moment, the person next to me was grabbing the exact same ice cream that I was holding.

I looked at that person with my cold gaze but surprisingly, it was that tomboy.

Your POV

I widened my eyes when I saw the one and only unwanted person to be in front of me at that moment. He was holding my ice cream and I pulled the ice cream.

“Yah let go! I picked this first!” You said angrily to Jong Hyun.

“I grabbed this one first!” Jong Hyun said to me angrily as well.

“But I found it first!” You said as you pulled the ice cream towards you.

“But I saw it first!” Jong Hyun said as he pulled the ice cream too.

“No I found it first! I was here first, didn't I?” You said again not wanting to lose the fight.

“But I saw it first!” Jong Hyun yelled at you as the two of you continued with the ice cream fight.

After few minutes of pulling and scolding plus yelling at each other, the ice cream’s plastic tore apart into a half. The two of you looked at the ice cream as it fell on the floor.

One of the workers in the store scolded the both of you for being so childish over an ice cream. The both of you bowed for forgiveness as the both of you picked another ice cream and went to pay the ice creams including the one that fell on the floor.

Jong Hyun and you was forced to pay for the unlucky ice cream that fell on the floor equally. You sighed as you walked out of the store with him.

Jong Hyun’s POV

*Damn her! Because of her I had to pay more!*

I walked out of the shop and I ate my ice cream peacefully while walking towards my house down the street. After few minutes of walking, I noticed that the tomboy was still walking behind me. I turned to looked at her.

“Yah tomboy! Why are you following me? Stalking much?” I asked her with a glare.

She was  her ice cream when she looked at me with a disbelieve expression planted on her face.

“Excuse me? Me? Stalking you? So not gonna happen dude!” She said with a faked laugh.

“Then why are you here?” I asked her again.

“This is the only way to my house! What? You still have a problem with that?” She said angrily.

“No. This is my only way home too!” I said honestly because I didn't want her to think that I was following her or something.

She just shrugged and the both of us walked almost side by side along the road.

“Did you finished your research?” She suddenly asked me.

“What? You think I’m that lazy? I’ve just finished it before I went to the store.” I said boringly.

“Really? Wow I’m impressed. Looks like you listened to my words.” She said while laughing.

“Pfttt if it was not because of that scary teacher, I would’ve ignored your words.” I said with a smirk.

“Yeah right bastard.” She said again. 

I looked at her in disbelieve when the word bastard came out from her mouth.

“Did you just called me bastard?” I asked her.

“I heard you called me tomboy! Twice!” She said with a glare.

“That...that was... was because of...” I stuttered while scratching my head.

“Whatever dude. Let me tell you one thing. No matter how boyish I may looked like, but I’m still a girl. 100% a girl.” She said in a serious tone.

“I know.” I sighed.

“Sorry for calling you that.” I said after a while.

“I’m good. Don’t worry.” She shrugged.

After few more minutes of walking, we finally reached to her house. I stared at her with a shock ed look pasted on my face.

“You live here?” I asked her dumbly.

“No! I live in the barn with chickens! Duh I lived here so what?” She asked furiously.

“I lived there.” I said as I pointed to a house five feet away.

“That’s your house? Wow I’ve never seen you anywhere near here before!” She said obvious shocked too.

“Yeah.” I said as I walked away without even bidding any good bye to her.

I walked back into my house. I stood near my window as I looked at the view outside my house.

*I didn't expect this at all. Haish!*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't be shy to subscribe and comment! Love ya'll! :D :D