Chapter 27: Surgery???

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Hey you’re early today!” _____ said as soon as she saw me entering the Bio Lab.

I smiled to her warmly as I sat next to her and I put down my bag next to her bag.

“So what’s up?” I asked her casually.

She opened her laptop and she showed me a video.

“What’s that?” I asked her curious about the content of the video.

“I’ve just downloaded it and I’m about to watch it with you.” She said as she clicked the ‘PLAY’ button.

I looked at her laptop’s screen as the video started to play. My mouth instantly dropped down as I watched the video.

“Err _____. Why are we watching this?” I asked her as I watched the video.

“Shusshh! We have to see this!” She said as she shushed me without even turning her face to looked at me.

I really have to say this! That video was GROSSSSSS!!!

I mean I know that our assignment was about frog’s respiratory system but do we really have to watched how this dude open up that frog’s guts and all?

I felt like throwing up at the end of the video as I exhaled loudly. Thanked God the video was quite short! If not, I would’ve passed out by watching the blood and the gross intestines!

“Okay! So we can do it now!” _____ said as she closed her laptop and stood up from her seat.

“Yah where are you going? Do what?” I asked her obvious shocked by her quick movement.

“The surgery? We have to do it Jong Hyun! Remember teacher said that she wanted a picture of a clean cut frog’s belly together with the lungs and all?” She asked me.

“She did? But...but it’s disgusting!!!” I shrieked at her as she looked at me weirdly.

“Yah Kim Jong Hyun. Don’t tell me you’re scared with frogs?” She said as she looked at me eye to eye deeply.

“Wha...what. Pftt no I’m not scared with frogs! Nonsense!” I stuttered a bit as I looked at her back.

“Great! So let’s get started!” She said as she clapped both of her hands.

*AISHHHHH!!!*

Your POV

You walked towards the lab’s sink as you took all the stuffs that you need to cut the frog into a half. On the other hand, Jong Hyun was doing nothing but standing behind you. You turned your head as you looked at him.

“Hey can you help me take a frog from the glass cage over there.” You said as you pointed your index finger to the direction of the frogs’ cage.

“Okay.” Jong Hyun said as he walked towards the glass cage.

Jong Hyun’s POV

*Here we go!*

I walked towards the frogs’ cage direction as I opened the small door of the cage. I took a deep breath as I put my hands into the cage. I chose the smallest frog since I can’t make my hands any dirtier than this, right?

I quickly grabbed the frog and I closed the cage quickly as I walked towards _____’s direction where she was getting all ready with her gloves and all.

“Here take it.” I said as I showed her the frog.

“You can put it there.” She said as she pointed to the board.

I put the frog on the board as I quickly went to the sink and washed my hands like a maniac. 

*Urghh the smell is worst than my fart!*

After washing my hands thoroughly, I walked towards _____ as she was holding a small knive on her right hand.

“Jong Hyun can you help me hold the frog’s legs?” She said as I followed her instructions without any objection at all.

“Okay here we go!” She said as she put the knive on the frog’s abdomen and she cut it in one swift motion!!!

“Yah yah! Slow down will you? It’s so gross! I can’t even look at it!” I shrieked as I faced away from looking at the frog’s direction.

“Yah yah stop screaming will you? Help me out here!” She said with a serious expression.

I had no choice at all since we were in this assignment together. So I took a deep breath and hold the frog tightly. _____ cut the frog’s abdomen nicely and she wiped some blood off the frog and everything was quite done after that.

“Okay done!” She said as she smiled at me.

“Really? Thank GOD!!!” I let out a huge and satisfied sigh.

“Picture time!!!” She said as she took her gloves out from her hands and threw it in the bin.

She took her phone out as she snapped a few pictures of the frog’s opened belly.

“Hey give me your phone.” She said as she showed her right hand towards me.

I then gave it to her without any question as she used my phone and she took a picture of that dead frog! I mean she took a selfie with that frog too!!!

*The heck?*

“Yah delete that pic! Eww so disgusting!” I yelled at her as she smiled evilly.

“That’s for you! Keep it! You know it’s hard to kill a frog legally nowadays.” She said as she gave my phone back to me.

“The heck? Why would I keep that kind of picture in my phone?” I asked her since it was quite weird to keep a picture of a bloody frog!

“Aish just keep it! It’s our memory together.” She said as she cleaned up the table.

I stared at her as she wiped the table with a cloth. 

*Our memory?*

It was weird for me to hear that kind of words coming out from her mouth but it was way weirder for me when I smiled like a retard at her words.

*Aish what’s wrong with me nowadays?*

I asked myself quietly as I helped her to clean the table.

Your POV

After “cutting the frog ‘thingy, you and Jong Hyun walked back home side by side. The weather was quite sunny at first but then, the sky started to turn dark and in no time, the rain had started to fall down, hard.

“Aish why so sudden?” You said as you ran quickly under the rain, Jong Hyun by your side.

“It’s freaking cold!” Jong Hyun shrieked as he pulled you under a shade at a nearest store.

“I’m soaking wet!” You said as you wiped yourself with your hands.

Jong Hyun’s POV

I seriously have no idea why a great sunny day could turn into a big raining mess in one day! When I was on my way back home too! 

*Aish*

I looked at _____ as she wiped her wet face with her hands. Her hair was wet too and at that moment I finally realised how long her hair have been growing since her last tomboy hair cut. It almost reached her shoulders and as I was staring at her, she looked at me with a questioning look planted on her face.

“What are you looking at?” She asked me.

“Uh nothing. You’re wet that’s all.” I answered her with a lie of course.

It’s not like I would answered her with a ‘I was staring at your wet hair!’ That would be crazy!

“I think it’s going to take a long time to stop. I’m hungry.” She said as she looked at the wet road in front of us.

I looked at her when she said that but I was so surprised that I couldn't even say a word!

Let me say this once! Only ONCE! That’s right! One time only!

Her shirt was so wet that I could see her...bra?

OHMYGOD KIM JONG HYUN YOU FREAKING ERT BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cleared my throat as I took my school’s jacket and wrapped it on her. She looked at me with a questioning look for the second time.

“Yah I’m not that cold. You can wear this since you...” before she could finished her words, I quickly stopped her.

“Aish just wear this! I’m not that cold.” I said as I wrapped the jacket around her completely, not exposing any unwanted parts to see.

“Tha...thanks.” She stuttered.

Your POV

*BADUMP BADUMP BADUMP*

Why in the world is my heart beating like crazy???!!!

He just put a damn jacket around me!

That’s it!

Why are you beating so fast?!! Stop it!!!

“Tha...thanks.” I thanked him stuttering a bit.

Jong Hyun nodded his head as he looked at the wet road together with you.

*Aish today’s event was so unexpected!*

After a while, the rain has finally stopped and the two of you continued to walk back home. You reached Jong Hyun’s house first since you had to take a long way home because the short cut was too wet with big puddles.

You were about to take off Jong Hyun’s jacket when he quickly stopped you.

“Ju...just wear it. You can give it back to me tomorrow.” Jong Hyun said as he looked at you.

“Oh you want me to wash it? Okay I’ll give it to you tomorrow. No worries!” You said as you bid him a good bye and walked straight home.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Aish I didn't meant that way. It was to avoid people from seeing your...whatever!” I said as I walked into my house and took a quick bath.

*It’s freeking COLD!!!*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another update guys!!! And today is Minho's BIRTHDAY OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!