Chapter 5: First Meeting Continues.

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Minho’s POV

I was so bored with my calculus homework and therefore, I decided to take a walk to refresh my mind before I head off to bed. I heard that there was a new basketball field near Jong Hyun’s house. Since I was so bored and my mind is literally occupied by weird numbers and formulaes, why don’t do some work out just to gain my spirit and strength back, right?

I reached the new basketball field and I was quite stunned at the new basketball field. There was only one word that popped out of my mind at that moment.

 *Beautiful!*

I gladly dragged my legs towards the basketball field but as I got nearer to it, I can see a small figure making a slam dunk! I was like so shocked to see him making a slam dunk because judging by his height that would be hard to do! I walked towards him and I sat on one of the spectators’ seat and he was running and jumping all around until I finally got to see his face. I got up from my seat and my eyes widened.

To my surprised, it was not a HE! It was a SHE!!! He’s a girl!!! I mean she’s a girl!!!

*Bwoya??? A girl???*

Right on that spot, I clapped both of my hands as I walked towards her.

Your POV

I heard a clapping sound from behind and to my instincts; I quickly sat up and turned my head towards him.

“Wow! You were so good back there!” Minho complimented you.

“Err…tha…thanks.” You said politely.

Minho was about to say something else but you already had your feet up and were ready to sprint back home but he managed to stopped you.

“Hey wait! I’m sorry. I was just…you know amazed by you.” Minho said while scratching his head.

“Thanks again but that was not that good though. You shouldn’t be amazed by something like that.” You said sincerely because you were just playing basketball without any intention to show off or something like that. Besides, you’re not that good in basketball.

“Hey that was really good. I’m not lying! Do I look like a liar?” Minho said trying to soften out the awkwardness in their conversation.

“How am I suppose to know that?’ you chuckled a bit.

“Alright…alright! Why don’t we start this whole thing over again?” Minho said with a smile. You just shrugged your shoulders.

“Hi! My name is Minho. Choi Minho.” Minho smiled sweetly towards you while he reached out his right hand towards you.

You took his hand and you shook it. “Hi! I’m _____. Yoon _____!” you grinned.

“Oh I see! You’re from my school too right?” Minho asked you.

“Really? I don’t seem to recognise you though.” You joked.

 “Haha funny _____!” Minho said and he faked a hurt expression on his face.

“Yeah…yeah I know you very well! The most wanted and desired guy from SM High Elite School and bla bla bla!” you said with a bored tone.

“Haha okay…okay! Geez girl!” Minho mocked your bored face earlier.

“Hey no offense but sorry to say cuz I’m not like any of your fan girls.” You said honestly.

“Yeah I can see that. I think you’re the only girl in SM High Elite School that doesn’t give a damn about SHINee, am I right?” Minho wiggled his eyebrows.

“Yup!” you agreed.

“So nice to meet you _____. I think I should head back home now. It’s getting a bit late here.” Minho said to you.

“Yeah. I should probably do the same thing too. My mom’s gonna chop my head off if she finds out about this.” You shrugged.

“So I guess I’ll see you at school tomorrow?” Minho asked you.

“ Yeah sure. Bye!” you bid your goodbyes and you quickly ran for your live because you only have like four more hours of sleep left after you checked the time on your phone.

* I’m so gonna sleep in History class tomorrow!*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 updates!!! *Clap Clap* ><