Chapter 47:Reveal Day

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

No One’s POV

‘Knock,knock,knock.knock.’ The sound of knocking could be heard through out the door as the five boys waited outside of the door patiently with full of excitement and anger. The owner of the house walked down the stairs quickly as he yawn from sleepiness, apparently the knocking sound disturbed him from his sleep. They waited for few more minutes when a guy opened the door up with question mark planted on his face. Of course he was curious about what on Earth those five boys were doing in front of his house at early morning like that.

“Can I help you? Oh wait, you guys are Yoon _____’s friends am I right?” L.Joe asked the five boys who was standing in front of him doing nothing but looking at him with unreadable looks planted on their faces.

“Yes and we are here to help you.” Onew said as he threw L.Joe a serious looked.

“Sure...come on in.” L.Joe said awkwardly as he invited the five boys who he barely knew and he had only met them once in the cafe down the road before.

“Have a sit.” L.Joe said as the six of them plopped on the couch on the living room doing nothing but staring at L.Joe for the first minute.

“So why are you guys here?” L.Joe asked them one by one as he looked at them curiously. Well, more like surprised by their sudden visit.

“We came here to sort things out.” Jong Hyun said as he looked at L.Joe with his sharp eyes.

“We’ll just borrow five minutes from you and that’s it.” Taemin continued as he looked at L.Joe too.

“O...kay.” L.Joe said as he nodded his head. Deep down, he were quite certain that the five boys came into his house without any invitations because of his cousin, _____.

“Key, I believe you have some ‘thing’ to show him.” Jong Hyun said as he gave Key a look and Key nodded his head.

Key took out a brown envelope from his jacket and he put it on the table in front of him and he pushed it away slightly towards L.Joe. L.Joe looked at at the brown envelope, not even touching it as he gave Key a ‘what’s-this?’ look planted on his face.

“What’s this?” L.Joe asked as he looked at the envelope curiously.

“So our job here is done. We’ll leave you now. Thank you.” Onew said and the five of them stood up and walked out of L.Joe’s house and of course, Jong Hyun said something before he leaves.

“And you owe _____ a slap.” Jong Hyun said as he walked out of L.Joe’s house with a loud shut.

L.Joe looked at the brown envelope, puzzled.

“What did he mean by that?” L.Joe asked to no one but of course to himself in the house as he took the envelope with his hands.

He tore the brown envelope opened and he took out everything that was kept inside of the envelope. There were tons of pictures and a letter.

He scanned the picture one by one as he eyes started to be brimmed with tears. Not sad tears but angry tears! He took a look at the fist picture, it was his girlfriend with a different guy holding hands while eating in a sushi restaurant. The second picture was a tall guy with his girlfriend in some boutique store. The third picture was Taeyeon with and older guy probably ten years older than himself! He kept scanning through the pictures with gritted teeth as he took a last look on the last pic, a picture of himself with Taeyeon with shopping bags in his hands as Taeyeon hugged his arm so lovingly.

L.Joe closed his eyes for a few minutes to calm himself down. He felt angry,sad,cheated and what most is he felt sorry. He felt so sorry for not ing his own blood family member, his own cousin. The images of him slapping his own cousin the other evening had almost made him knocked his own head on the floor! How could he be so stupid for ing that rather than his own cousin???

L.Joe opened the letter and he read it from the top.

Hey L.Joe.

This is Jong Hyun, Yoon _____’s friend. Well, I wanted to be his boyfriend but she kept it that way until today. For the record, I‘m the one who walked away from the cafe the other day and I’m sure you remember that.

So here’s the thing, let’s get this story short and simple. Kim Taeyeon was once my girlfriend when I was in Middle High and she made me fall head over heels over her and she left me right after that when he found someone richer than me. Well since I was a middle school-er, what do you expect?

She’s one year older than me and we went to the same school. Right after that, she left me right before I went to high school and your cousin, _____ was the one who managed to heal my heart and now, she’s in there. She’s in my heart but she’s so stubborn to accept my feelings towards her.

Nevertheless, I’m not writing this here to tell you about my story and _____’s but I’m writing this to tell you that whatever Yoon _____ said to you on the day you slapped her was TRUE.

100% TRUE.

Look at the pictures and you’ll understand me. You’ll understand her words.

So I guess you know already what to do now, right???

So the next time we meet, let’s just skip the boring ‘thank you for telling me about Kim Taeyeon’s dirty lies’ and all and just treat me and my friends some dinner or two.

See you around.

L.Joe closed the letter as he ruffled his hair in frustrations.

“You are so stupid, Lee Byunghun!!!”

L.Joe’s POV

“Hey Taeyoen? Can I come to your house now?” I said to Taeyeon from the other line as she threw a sigh.

That ! How dare she tricked me!

“I don’t think so, oppa. I have some work to do.” Taeyeon said with her girly voice which once made me fall for her...but not anymore. Not today,not ever!!!

“I have some surprise for you.” I said as I rolled my eyes while I’m saying that. Well, that was true, half true.

“Really?! Surprise?? What surprise?!!” She shrieked in excitement.

*Oh hell girl. You gotta be so surprised by it, I just know it!*

“You have to be there at home if you want it.” I said as I tried my best to act so flirty with her on the other line too.

“Okay. I’ll be back in ten minutes! You can come over in ten minutes!” She said as I heard muffled sound on the other line, probably she was running or who knows what, right?

“Okay. See you.” I said as I quickly cut the lines off, not waiting for her reply at all.

20 Minutes Later

“Hey oppa!!!” Taeyeon’s loud voice were ringing through out her apartment as I walked in casually, like I was her normal boyfriend.

“Hi.” I said casually as I sat on the couch. Few minutes later, she plopped herself next to me too as she started to wrapped her arms around my body.

*Oh God, I might gagged from all this acting!*

“So where’s the surprise you were saying earlier?” She asked me as she hugged me closer while I rolled my eyes at her actions.

*Seriously? What do you expect? 5K of Diamond Ring?!!*

“I’m thirsty. Can you bring me some water first?” I asked her and she smiled upon hearing that.

“Sure. Anything for you. Oppa.” She said oh so lovingly. Well, that’s what you called fake! Exactly like what _____ had told me the other night.

Taeyeon walked towards the kitchen as I stood up from my seating, walking randomly around her house. Few minutes later, she walked back with a glass of yogurt drink in her hands as she put the drink on the coffee table near the couch where we sat earlier.

“Okay, surprise time!” She said eagerly as she showed two hands to me like she was a kid waiting for her dad to give her a barbie doll or something. =,=

I gave her the sweetest smile I’ve ever gave her as I took out the brown envelope that Jong Hyun gave and his friends gave me earlier as I threw it at her on the coffee table. She looked at me with a surprised look since she have never seen this angry side of me before.

“What...what’s this?” She asked me as she took a look at the brown envelope, lying on the coffee table doing nothing.

“Pick that up. Your surprise is in there.” I said softly as she took the envelope slowly as she slowly took out the pictures out from the envelope. Of course I kept Jong Hyun’s letter earlier in my house and I did some copy of that pictures, just in case.

She looked at the pictures one by one as I could see her hands and lips trembling, probably she was getting ready for my next move.

“Wait, L.Joe, I.... I can explain.” She said as I gave her my dead serious look.

“Okay, explain.” I said as I looked at her, waiting for some explanation.

“This...this guy is...is...my...my...” She stuttered as I laughed bitterly.

“Your what?!! Your boyfriends?!! Is that what you wanted to say to me?!!” I said as I cut her words and her body shook from shock upon hearing my loud voice.

“No! This is a lie! It’s not like what you think!” She said as she stood up from the couch and she grabbed my arm for some mercy.

“It’s not like what I think?!! THAT’S BULL, KIM TAEYEON!!!” I shouted as she trembled at my loud angry voice.

“FINE! They are my boyfriends!!! How dare you hired a spy to spy on me!” She yelled back as I gave her my cold look.

“For your information, I didn't hire any spy, but a kind hearted spy gave it to me!!!” I yelled back at her louder than earlier.

“Who? Who gave you these?!!” She yelled back and I laughed at her.

“Why? You wanna go to that person and beg for mercy just like now?” I said as I rolled my eyes at her as she looked at me with her y look.

“You and me are done! I don’t want to see your face again and don’t you dare show your face again to me or to anyone that I know! Just remember, I’m kind enough to not expose these pictures to your other boyfriends.” I said as I gave her my last cold look as I walked out of her apartment with a loud bang.

I walked down the lift as I smiled with full satisfaction.

“One down, one more to go.”

 

Your POV

“Hey Jackson!” You called your coach loudly with a wave as he waved back to you exactly the same way as yours.

“Jackson? You called him by his name, Jackson?” Jong Hyun asked you as he looked at you, disbelief.

“What? He’s my friend. He’s like few years older than me.” You said as you shrugged your shoulders at Jong Hyun who was shocked by your actions for calling your PE Teacher by his name only.

“I...don’t know that.” Jong Hyun mumbled slowly but you heard him and you gave him a sigh.

“I have more guy friends that what you think so stop being surprised by that, will ya?” You said to him and he pouted to you while the rest of your team mates laughed at the both of you.

“You guys are so sweet.” Krystal said and you threw her a glare.

“Excuse me?” You asked her back and she smiled cheekily to you.

“She’s right.” Minho said and you gave him a ‘WHAT?!!’ look planted on your face as he laughed at you.

“Okay,okay, enough you people! I know that this might sound weird to your ears but both _____ and I are basketball buddies so she called me by my name only after school periods so chill, okay?” Mr.Jackson said and you nodded your head to his words, agreeing to him as you gave Jong Hyun your infamous look.

“Keep that in mind, dude.” You said to Jong Hyun as he looked at you with a disappointed look or something like that.

“Since the seven of you will be seeing me for quite sometime, let’s just be informal and just call my name only and skip that formalities. Okay?” Mr.Jackson continued and the seven of you nodded your heads.

“Okay, coach!” Key and Taemin said in unison.

Jong Hyun’s POV

Can she stopped calling me dude? I mean that sounds nice but dude is like the last thing I want her to call me. Why can’t she called me oppa or something sweet like that to me? WHY!!!

“Jong Hyun, bring your up here. Practice is starting!” Onew-hyung called me as I walked up there with a heavy heart.

*Why can’t she be nicer than that to me?*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:D :D :D :D :D Finally L.Joe!!!