Chapter 53: Gwiyomi My Foot!!!

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

“ I DARE YOU TO DO ACT GWIYOMI IN FRONT OF YOUR BOYFRIEND, KIM JONG HYUN!!!” Krystal shouted and you jaw instantly fell onto the floor as your eyes stared at Krystal who was smiling like a retard and the rest of them were laughing already upon hearing Krystal’s words and you sat there crying your hearts out!!! Well of course you were crying your hearts out in your mind only!

“Yah,yah,yah,yah what the hell are you talking right now!!!” You shouted, angry with her request of dare for you.

“You chose dare so I just said what I wanted you to do.” Krystal said as she shrugged her shoulders like she didn’t said anything wrong at all when it’s obviously wrong!!! She knew that you’re not that kind of person and you’d never, I repeat that, you’d NEVER ACT CUTE BEFORE TO ANYONE or ANYWHERE BEFORE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about doing gwiyomi in front of Jong Hyun???!!! And the rest of your friends???!!! What the HECK!!!!!!!!

“Yoon _____! Do Gwiyomi! Yoon _____! Do gwiyomi!!!” The five of your friends cheered out for you and you really felt like punching them in the face already!!! Especially that Taemin and Krystal couple!!!

You turned your head towards Jong Hyun and he was smiling towards you with his gorgeous smile while he shrugged his shoulders to you and you were scared that maybe that gorgeous smile pasted on his face will be wiped out once you act that stupid gwiyomi in front of him!!!

*OH MY GOSSHHH!!!*

“We’ll sing for you, _____ so just act it out.” Onew said finally showing some mercy to you and you practically saw a halo behind his back once he said that.

“Thanks.” You mumbled.

“Okay, one, two, three GO!” Minho and Key did the countdown and they started to sing the gywiyomi song and you sat facing Jong Hyun’s face and your palms instantly turned sweaty and you could feel the cold sweats tricking down your spine as you closed your eyes and you did the gwyiyomi actions from number one to six. And it felt like so long for the embarrassing moment to finish and once the song ended, you opened your eyes and Jong Hyun were looking at you with his big eyes. O__O

“That was sooooo cute!!!” Krystal cried out as she fan girl across of you with Taemin while the rest of the boys just commented on your cute actions while Jong Hyun sat there in silence, looking at you with his big eyes.

“That was so cute! I’ve never seen you so cute like this before!” Key chimed out excitedly while you just sat there totally embarrassed!

“She’s so different than her usual self!” Minho chimed out too.

“So do you like it Jong Hyun?” Onew asked Jong Hyun who was sitting on the floor doing nothing but staring at you since the song started out few minutes ago.

“Jong Hyun?” Minho called him again since he didn’t responded anything when Onew called him earlier and when he didn’t answered Minho at all, Taemin nudges his shoulder and that made him returned to the real world back.

“Huh wha...what?” Jong Hyun said as he looked at everyone and like on cue, the rest of your friends laughed their lungs out at Jong Hyun’s reaction.

“Oh My God!!! You were so into her!!!” Key laughed out crazily as he grabbed his painful stomach from all the crazy laughing.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!” Onew was still laughing with him famous laugh.

“That was ludicrous!!!” Taemin said as he laughed so hard along with his girlfriend.

“Yah stop laughing already you guys!!! You’re so bad! Wait until it reached your turns!” You shouted, totally embarrassed by their crazy laughing fit.

Jong Hyun’s POV

Oh My GOSH! I really couldn’t take my eyes off of her when she did that cute gwiyomi actions in front of me!!! I was like WHY THE HELL IS SHE SO CUTEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really didn’t noticed anything right after that including...this:

“So do you like it Jong Hyun?” Onew asked me but I was so engrossed looking at my cute and adorable girlfriend.

“Jong Hyun?” Minho called me again but I didn’t noticed that too. And when I felt something poking my shoulder, I quickly regained my conscious back.

“Huh wha...what?” I asked everyone and suddenly, the laughed!

“Oh My God!!! You were so into her!!!” Key laughed out crazily as he grabbed his painful stomach from the crazy laughing.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!” Onew laughed madly.

“That was ludicrous!!!” Taemin said as he laughed so hard along with Krystal too while I looked at them, ashamed by my actions.

“Yah stop laughing already you guys!!! You’re so bad! Wait until it reached your turns!” She shouted to them and I laughed at her words.

So after the crazy plus long plus unstoppable laughing session, we managed to remained calm again and we continued with the game. _____ spun the bottle up and it was pointing towards Taemin and Minho. So Minho came up with this crazy or more like stupid idea.

“I choose dare!” Taemin said quickly once Minho asked him to choose between the truth or dare options.

“ I dare you...to go to that kid sitting on the bench and ask him for his chips!” Minho said and everyone laughed at Minho’s dare.

“What? You want me to take his chips?” Taemin asked him back, shocked.

“Yeah now go!” Minho shooed him away and we watched him talking with that little boy sitting on the bench and we really had no idea who’s son was that, probably one of the teachers or the workers son in the school. Taemin walked back towards us, empty handed!

“I didn’t get it.” Taemin mumbled slowly and everyone laughed at him.

“What did that kid said to you?” Minho asked him curiously.

“I said hi and then I asked for a piece of chip and then he said he’d already finished it up.” Taemin said and we laughed at him.

“That was so stupid man.” Key said as he shook his head.

“i bet he won’t ever give you some of his chips even if he had ten bags of it!” Onew said as the rest of us laughed at his epic failure!

So on the third round we had Onew-hyung and _____ and of course she was so happy with that. :P

“ Truth or dare?” She asked Onew-hyung.

“Dare for sure!” Onew-hyung answered cockily.

“ I DARE YOU TO SEDUCE THAT GUY ON THAT FOOTBALL TEAM!!!” _____ shouted and of course that was a one crazy, stupid idea!

“WHATTTTTTT???!!!” Onew shrieked out.

“You chose dare.” _____ said as she stuck her tongue out to him and we eyed him as he walked slowly to that guy.

Onew-hyung walked towards him and they chatted for a while and suddenly that guy looked at Onew-hyung like he was a lost moron or something and in few minutes he ran back to our place with a totally worn out face!

“Did you seduced him?” Taemin asked Onew-hyung and he laughed awkwardly.

“Hell NO! I said he was good looking and he said I was good looking too and then I said that he’s hot and then he started to give me this weird stare and of course i blew up my cover and he said he almost believed me!” Onew-hyung said as he took a sip of his water.

The rest of us laughed at his words and Onew-hyung had to treat us ice creams since he failed his task.

“Alright! Last round!” Minho chirped out happily as he spun the bottle and it landed right to me and Key.

Your POV

“Truth or dare?” Key asked Jong Hyun and you waited patiently for his answer.

“Hmm...truth.” Jong Hyun said calmly.

“Whoa truth? Man you’re a coward!” Key said, mocking Jong Hyun’s choice as you looked at him in amusement.

“So the question is...when is your first kiss with ______?!” Key said and your eyes instantly turned wide at his question. Duh the answer was when you were on the rooftop but surprisingly he didn’t said that at all!

“Hmm... In the Bio Lab when we had to do our frog’s assignment.” Jong Hyun answered in full relax as he tapped his chin.

“Oooooo...” The five of them coed and you looked at him with your wide eyes.

Wait,wait,wait! I thought it was on the rooftop?” You said to him and the rest of your friends turned their heads towards you.

“Oh so guys had kissed each other million times already!” Krystal stated and you threw her you glare.

“What no!” You exclaimed.

“Well... I didn’t tell her this but I kissed her secretly when she slept in the Lab and...yeah.” Jong Hyun stated and you looked at him with you big eyes while he just gave you a wink.

“Man you guys are so sweet!!!” Krystal chimed out.

“But that was my first attempt and I didn’t really get to kiss her.” Jong Hyun stated again and they all nod their heads.

“Tsk I never knew that.” you mumbled to yourself.

“Okay ice cream time!!!” Taemin shouted and the seven of you walked out of the school gate towards the nearby shop for some ice creams.

After eating some ice creams, you and Jong Hyun walked back home as usual after the practice in the evening and you felt so ashamed by your stupid gwiyomi act earlier and you felt like burying your face in the ground!!! The two of you walked in silence and suddenly you felt your phone vibrated and you took a look at it and it was a message you’d just received from your cousin, L.Joe.

From: L.Joe Idiot!!!

Hey _____! I’m on my way to your house so I’m really expecting to see you there.

I’ll never give up until you accept my apologies.

You blew a raspberry upon reading his message and somehow you were planning to see him that night too for some chat and well you know what for. However, you’d never expect that he will come over to your house that evening too! Talk about coincidence!

“Who’s that?” Jong Hyun asked you after you kept your phone back into your pocket.

“L.Joe.” You answered him shortly.

“L.Joe??? So you’re in good terms with him already?” Jong Hyun asked you with his big eyes since the last time he checked, you rejected his apology...TWICE!

“Not yet.” You said as you shrugged your shoulders.

“Not yet? Still?” He asked you.

“I’m on my way to that stage so don’t worry.” You chimed out and Jong Hyun nodded his head.

“So what did he said?” He asked you again.

“He’s coming to my house so he wanted to see me there.” You answered back not excited at all with the fact that L.Joe is coming to your house.

“I see.” Jong Hyun said shortly.

Few minutes after that, you reached to your house and L.Joe was there, way quicker than you and he smiled softly towards you once he saw you walking with Jong Hyun. You turned your attention to Jong Hyun before you greeted L.Joe.

“So I’ll see you tomorrow.” You said to Jong Hyun and he nodded his head.

“Are you going to be okay with him?” He asked you worriedly.

“Yeah, sure. Don’t worry. I can handle it myself.” You answered, reassuring him.

“Alright. Bye!” He bid his goodbye to you and once he walked away, you turned your head towards L.Joe and he was standing in front of your doorsteps, waiting for you patiently.

Once he saw you walking towards the doorsteps, he greeted you.

“Hey.” L.Joe said and you just nodded your head to him not saying anything.

You then took out your house key since non of your family members were home yet and you invited him into your living room once you opened the door up. The two of you plopped on the couch and L.Joe started to talked to you.

“So I’m here just to see you since it’s been quite some time.” He said to you and you just nodded your head and it went silent again soon after that.

“I’m sorry again for doing that to you.” L.Joe then mumbled quietly.

“I heard that Jong Hyun and his friends helped you in this mess.” You said and L.Joe nodded his head.

“He...he did... I mean they did.” L.Joe stuttered since he was shocked that you actually were talking to him, not yelling or mad at him for the first time.

“Just for the record, I didn’t asked them to do any of this. Since the day you laid your hand on my face I’d swore that I won’t give a damn about you anymore.” You said truthfully but it kind of sounded mean too.

“I...see.” L.Joe mumbled slowly.

“But since you’re my blood relative, I don’t want to throw our good friendship into the deep sea and let it vanished in time and because of that, I forgive you.” You said completely relaxed and you were glad to said those words too since your broken friendship with him were making your life a total miserable!

L.Joe looked at you with a shocked expressions like he’d heard something wrong from your mouth or he was dreaming or something! But one thing for sure, he was thrilled when you said that!

“You...you...you really forgive me for what I’d done to you?” L.Joe asked you again for confirmation.

“Yeah, I forgive you.” You said simply with a small smile to him and once you said that, L.Joe quickly ran to you and he pulled you into a hug and you were shocked by that for sure!

“Yah you idiot! I didn’t said that you can hug me!” You cried out to him and he just chuckled at your words. Deep down, he was so grateful and he swore that he will never ever again treated you liked before for the rest of your lives and deep down, you too were grateful and you prayed that non of this mess will happen again between you and him. Let’s just keep your friendship with him forever!

The Next Day

“Hi!” you greeted your friends down the hall cheerfully as you walked into your bio lab with a basketball around your arms.

“Yoon _____. How many times already I’ve told you, don’t bring your ball into the lab.” Your Bio teacher, who was surprisingly came into the lab super early on that day and you just smiled at her with your famous grin.

“Sorry seonsaengnim. I’ll go and put it away!” You said and you were about to walked towards your locker to keep your basketball into your locker just like what your Bio Teacher had just ordered you but she quickly called your name back.

“_____ wait!” She called your name out.

“Yes?” you asked her back as you stopped your feet from running away.

“Just come inside with your ball. The class is starting soon. Next time, keep your ball first, okay?” She said to you and you nodded your head at her words.

“Okay. Thank you seonsaengnim.” You said as you bowed to her before you plopped next to Jong Hyun.

“Someone’s happy today.” Jong Hyun said to you, skipping his normal ‘hi’ to you.

“Huh? Me?” You asked him back, unknowing that you were quite happy and bright on that day.

“Yeah you, ‘Miss Hyped In The Morning.’” Jong Hyun said as he chuckled at you.

“Really?” You said shortly and you didn’t even realised that you were so happy on that day and thinking back, you were happy because your friendship with L.Joe was going smooth once again.

“So how was L.Joe yesterday?” Jong Hyun asked you and you quickly smiled form ears to ears when you heard his name came out from Jong Hyun’s mouth.

“It turned out GOOD!” You chimed out and Jong Hyun smiled at you.

“So you and him are okay now?” He asked you again for confirmation.

“We’re damn okay now!” You cried out happily as you spun your basketball in your hands and Jong Hyun quickly grabbed your ball from your hands.

“That’s good, but let’s focus in class now.” Jong Hyun said as he put your basketball under his seat and you just smiled at his actions.

That Evening

“And time OUT!!!” Jackson yelled across the field and the seven of you stopped abruptly from your game. The seven of you walked towards Jackson and he smiled at you guys, probably satisfied with your practice game on that day.

“Alright guys! Good job for today! I’ll see you tomorrow!” He chimed out happily as he walked away from the field.

“So guys, L.Joe said that he wanted to treat you guys for dinner this weekend. You remember, the dinner that he owed you guys.” You said to the six of your friends.

“This weekend?!!” Taemin asked you giddily and you nodded your head as you wiped your sweaty forehead with a cloth.

“Yup but I’m not sure whether it’s Sunday or Saturday.” You said to them.

“Alright!!! I’m on!!!” Onew said happily and you just chuckled at his reaction.

“I’m good too.” Key said nodding his head.

“As well as me.” Minho chimed.

“What about me then?” Krystal asked you and you slapped her arms for being so childish.

“He’ll treat you too girl, don’t worry. It’s not like he’d never treated you before.” You said as you rolled your eyes at your silly friend.

“So I can join you guys!!! Yeah!!!” Krystal shrieked out happily and you just smiled at her actions.

You turned your head towards Jong Hyun and he just smiled towards you and of course you smiled to him back.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for the late update! This is the most late update ever!!!

Thank u so much for waiting and Happy New Year!!!