Chapter 14: 9:10

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

 

You walked slowly on the left side of the road with a basketball hugged tightly on your right arm. As soon as you reached to the new basketball field where you first met Minho, you threw your bag on one of the bench near you and you started to warm up doing some bending and stretching exercises as usual.

 

The basketball field were quite empty and quiet due to the time. You went there during the night time since you loved to enjoy the field all by your own.

 

You smiled to yourself and you took a deep breath before you started to run and jump all the way enjoying the fun of playing basketball.

 

Minho’s POV

 

I decided to take a walk during the night time with Taemin since we sneaked away from Key who tried to force us to wash his dishes and cleaning. =__=

 

The two of us were walking towards the new basketball field after we bought some ice creams. As soon as I stepped my foot on the grassy field, I could see _____ on the basketball field alone with a ball bouncing from her hand to the floor repeatedly.

 

“Hyung. Isn’t that the boyish girl who asked for her book from Jong Hyun-hyung?” Taemin asked me.

 

“Yeah that’s her. Come let’s join her.” I said and I pulled Taemin’s hand towards _____ direction.

 

Your POV

 

You were busy having some fun time with your game when you heard a loud sound of footsteps coming towards you. You stopped bouncing your basketball and you looked to your left side.

 

“Hi _____.” Minho greeted you friendly.

 

“Oh hi Minho!” You greeted him back.

 

You looked at the guy beside Minho and you could recognise him on that instant. Minho looked at you staring at Taemin who’s biting his ice cream cone and he decided to introduce you to Taemin.

 

“This is my friend, Taeminnie.” Minho introduced you to Taemin.

 

“Taeminnie?” You asked Minho because the name sounded quite weird to your ears.

 

Minho chuckled a bit and said, “It’s Taemin. I called him that since he was so cute and younger than the rest of us.”

 

You nodded and said, “Oh really? Nice to meet you Taemin!” You said and waved a hello with your right hand and smiled.

 

“Hi _____ noona.” Taemin said and bowed a bit to you.

 

 “Err can you please don’t call me noona? You make me sound so old.” You said teasingly.

 

“Haha okay. I’ll just call your name then.” Taemin said with a cute eye smile.

 

“Sure.” You nodded and you turned your head towards Minho.

 

Minho’s POV

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?” I asked _____ while narrowing my eyes at her.

 

_____ just laugh as she took the basketball in her arms and she threw it to me. Thanks to my quick sense, I managed to grab it. I look at her with a question mark on my face.

 

“I heard you’re pretty good with sports. Wanna try to beat me in basketball?” _____ said with a smirk as she flipped her hair to the fight side.

 

I swear she looked so gorgeous when she flipped her hair, trust me!

 

“Why not? The first to score 10 points wins!” I smiled as I took my and high fived with her.

 

“Game on!” _____ smirked as you started to roll your T-shirt’s sleeves.

 

“Taemin-ah! You’ll be the judge! No cheating!” _____ said to Taemin who’s munching on his chips or something.

 

“Okay _____!” Taemin said as he showed a thums up.

 

Your POV

 

You had the ball in your hands and Minho was trying to steal it from you. Minho had long hands and that was his benefit but since I’m pretty damn good in this game, I managed to make a turn and I ran towards the goal and I scored one point first!

 

Minho smiled sheepishly probably embarrass for not scoring the first score before you but that smile were erased quickly from his lips as he started to play the game against me more… serious?

 

 After dodging his swift attacks, Minho managed to get the ball from you and he scored his first point. He looked at you with a smirk as you shake your head.

 

 “Game on man!” You said with a smirk.

 

-After 1 Hour-

 

“What???!!!” Minho shrieked.

 

“9:10!!!” You said the total score for the game and you jumped happily.

 

“Too bad, hyung. That was super close though.” Taemin said as he gave Minho a bottle of water.

 

Minho’s POV

 

I really couldn’t believe that I’ve just lost to her by 1 score! Damn it! I looked at _____ as she jumped happily and doing some weird dance moves.

 

“Hey just for today. I’ll beat you next time!” I shouted to her.

 

“We’ll see.” She smirked as she stuck her tongue out to me.

 

The three of us laugh at _____'s cheekiness and we talked for a while before we went to our separate ways. I looked at my watch and is says 11:00p.m.

 

“Hey _____. I think we should send you home. It’s quite late now. Almost midnight.” I asked her politely.

 

“Nah no prob. I can go back home by myself. Only few blocks away.” She said as she took her phone out.

 

“Are you sure? Cuz it’s quite late now and you’re a girl.” I said worriedly.

 

“Yeah _____. We can accompany you.” Taemin said agreeing with my suggestion.

 

“If you insist to.” She shrugged.

 

After ten minutes of walking, we finally reached to her house. Both Taemin and I were shocked to find out that she actually lives in this area.

 

“Err _____? Did you know that...” Taemin was about to said it when I cut him off.

 

“Yah shut up!” I hissed at him.

 

“Know what?” _____ asked Taemin back.

 

“Nothing. It’s nothing hehe.” Taemin said as he smiled sheepishly.

 

“Okay so I’ll go inside now. Thanks for accompanying me, Taemin-ah and you too, Minho.” She thanked us as she waved and went inside.

 

Taemin and I walked back to our home while Taemin kept on asking me why I didn't let him tell her that.

 

*Just to be save.*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Late update... tehee