Chapter 18: Moving On

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Minho’s POV

I was looking at her when she high fived everyone happily showing her  beautiful smile. I looked at her as she approached Jong Hyun . Jong Hyun  ignored her as usual but she just simply grabbed his hand and high fived it. Jong Hyun just looked away probably feeling embarrassed. My eyes were fixed on her  and a smile were formed on my lips unknowingly.

*She’s pretty when she smiled.*

Wait what? Did I just thought that se was pretty? 

“Yah what are thinking Choi Minho?” I practically slapped my forehead as I asked myself quietly. Unfortunately Onew-hyung was standing right next to me. He looked at me questioningly.

“Did you say something?” Onew-hyung asked.

“Huh wha... what? Oh that was nothing.” I shook my hand showing that I didn't say anything earlier.

Onew-hyung just shrugged his shoulders as we continued with our chat.

Before leaving, _____ and I exchanged our numbers and we made a deal to play another game afterwards. We went back home to our separate ways after bidding our goodbyes.

The five of us walked together along the quiet road side by side. Key started a topic about how he should have joined the game earlier since it was so awesome that he regretted for not joining the game. 

“_____ was really good back there. I mean she was so... What do you call that? Impressive? Yeah that’s right! She was impressive.” Key said as he nodded his head up and down.

“Yeah I know right! Did you see her tricks when she went against Jong Hyun-hyung earlier? That one was DAEBAK!” Taemin said while jumping a bit.

Onew nodded his head and the three of them continued with their little chat. As for me and Jong Hyun, we just walked side by side without joining their chat at all. We chose to be silent and enjoyed the cold night quietly.

Jong Hyun’s POV

I was listening to the trios chatting non stop as I walked quietly. Minho was quiet too probably worn out from the game earlier.  Minho looked at me with a soft smile.

“You were good back there.” Minho said to me as he nudged my arm.

I looked at him and smiled a bit.

“Yeah. That was my first game since...” I stopped as the images of Taeyeon flashed non stop in my mind.

“Hey. Stop pressuring yourself, okay? She was not worth it.” Minho said with a shrugged.

“Yeah you’re right. I should’ve  realised about that since the first time you guys told me about here back then.” I said as I lowered my head and looked at my shoes.

“Hey it’s alright. It wasn't too late. You should open up your heart now and find your true soulmate.” Minho said as he patted my back.

I just nodded and the five of us went back home.  I reached my house at almost mid night. I quickly went to take a quick shower since it was quite cold that night. I walked out of the bathroom with a towel on my head, fully dressed in my comfortable tee and a pair of shorts. I dried up my hair with the towel on my head as I walked towards my study table. I looked at the black diary that I’ve used for years to write about my feelings towards Kim Taeyeon, my ex girlfriend who betrayed me.

I blew a raspberry as I remembered the painful times when I had to go through our break up.  I flipped to the last entry that I’d written.

-Tuesday-

What the hell was she thinking when she sat next to me? 

I mean I’m one of the hottest kingka in SM High Elite School and the whole school knows how cold I am. =,=

Not even a single person has even dared to approach me or sitting next to me because they knew I’m unapproachable! :(

But this girl, which i have no idea where she came from had some guts to sit next to me? ><

The heck?! +__+

Aishhh weird tomboy!!!

I  smiled a bit as I read through my last entry. That tomboy really is something. This book was meant for me and my ex girlfriend but somehow, her name was written there in my last entry before I lost my book. I mean when she accidentally took it and I almost freaked out and aishh I don’t wanna talk about that embarrassing moment ever again! Somehow, the person who wrote her name was me. My own fingers who moved my pen as I expressed my feelings into the book.

I scratched my head and I flipped the first page of the book where my name and Taeyeon’s name were written there nicely with a blue ink. I looked  at the bin right next to my study table and without any hesitation, I threw the book into the bin. I grabbed the bin and I went to the front door as I disposed all the garbage into the huge bin. I closed the doors and went to bed right after that feeling satisfied with what I’ve just did.

*Kim Taeyeon, you probably think that I was not the right person for you but too bad I’ve just realised that you’re not the right person for me too.*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last Update!!! Thanks for reading!!!