Chapter 4: Basketball and New Chingu?

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

Your next class was supposed to be PE and you run as quickly as possible to the school’s gym. You changed your school uniform into your sports attire and you were the first student to arrive there. Your PE teacher, Mr. Jackson Wang was not surprised by that because he knew how you loved sports more than anyone else.

“Hey _____! The first to arrive here as usual, I see.” Mr Jackson said to you with a warm smile.

He worked as a PE Teacher as a part time job in your school to get some extra pocket money and he’s currently studying Sports and Science in his college. Well he wanted to be a professional coach one day.

You noticed that he is actually like one of your crazy brothers at home therefore it feels nice and comfortable to have a chat with him on the first day he entered your school. As a result, now your relationship with him is exactly like brothers and sisters.

“Hehe  of course seonsaengnim! I’m your No.1 PE student!” You beamed out cheerfully.

Mr. Jackson just smiled to you warmly and the room started to be occupied with more students from different classes who had the same PE schedule as you. You played basketball with some of the guys from your class and of course you’re the only girl in the game as usual.

 Most girls will only sit at the spectators’ seat and enjoyed their gossiping moments. However, you were different than them as you really enjoyed sports especially basketball and football. Yeah, football is one of your favourite sports too but who cares, right? Who said that girls are not allowed to play footballs just because of they are girls. You were raised in a majority of guys in your family and so you were used to heavy and sweaty sports. Sports are your passion.

You got back home at lunch time and your mom kept on blabbering about how she hated your new hair style or ‘boy cut’ according to your mom’s opinion. You just shrugged it off and ate your lunch because hairs will grow eventually so you’ll just have to wait in order for your hair to grow. On the mean time, your ears just have to be prepared with your mom’s nagging, even though it annoys you for sure.

That night you felt like you needed some air so you decided to head out and hoop some hoops. You opened the door of your room and silently went down the stairs. You took a look at your parents’ room and you can hear your dad’s loud snore. You smiled to yourself and you happily went out of your house with a basketball in your hands. Your cousin, L. Joe once had told you that there is a new basketball field only 10 minutes away from your house.

It was cold that night and you zipped your jacket and you put on your hoodie on your head. You still look pleasant and not suspicious or something like a robber would look like. After 10 minutes of strolling, you’ve reached the new basketball field. Your eyes turned big and round as you couldn’t help feeling a huge hint of excitement as you couldn’t believe how pretty that field was.

The basketball field wasn’t that huge but by looking at the new cement painted with brand new paints and the new stainless steel hoops at both sides of the field and not only that, the surrounding was so breath taking because of the new planted flowers along the side of the field  and  there were even some seats for spectators! In your whole life, you’ve never seen a basketball field that is so cosy and beautiful at the same time.

This is the best basketball field you’ve seen in your whole life! You may sound a bit weird with your extreme excitement just for a new basketball field but hey, you’re not an ordinary girl that loves make up and designer bags! This is your thing! A huge grin was planted on your face.  You were so happy that you could literally eat a box of ice cream by yourself!

*From now on, this basketball field is going to be my new place for hangouts.*

After 2 hours of panting, jumping and sweating, you were so satisfied with your game and you decided to have rest for a while for regaining your normal heart beat rate again. You laid flat on your back and your eyes were looking straight into the dark night sky. Sweats are dripping from your fore head and suddenly, you heard a clapping sound coming straight from behind.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow 150 views??? I Cant believe my eyes!!! Thank you so much everyone! Here you go new chap!!! *Break Dance*