Chapter 24: Friends

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV 

After dinner with the three of them which included gulfing two boxes of pizzas and chips, Jong Hyun decided to went back home since it was late and your parents were on their way back home too. The four of you cleaned up the dishes and glasses before Jong Hyun went back home.

After doing the dishes and cleaning, both of your brothers bid their good byes to Jong Hyun and the both of them went straight to their room probably rushing to finish up their homeworks. You walked with Jong Hyun  towards your gate as he looked up to the sky, taking some fresh air.

“I had so much fun today. All thanks to you.” Jong Hyun said as he smiled a bit. 

You were obvious shocked by his changes in one day that you had no words to reply.

“Ye... Yeah. You’re welcome. I’m sorry for my brothers’ behaviors earlier. Sometimes they can be overprotective and childish.” You said as you let out a small sigh.

“It’s okay. I understand them for being like that since you’re the youngest child in the family.” Jong Hyun said as he chuckled a bit.

“Pfftt I really hate it when they treat me that way. I’d rather be like you.” You said honestly.

“Be like me?” Jong Hyun asked. Shocked by your statement.

“Yup. You get to live alone in a big house, being independent and all stuffs like that. I like that. It’s called freedom.” You explained to him in details.

“Trust me, you don’t have to live like me. Besides, I envy you for having two big brothers.” Jong Hyun said.

“Yeah. I like it when they protect me but I really want a little sister or brother. Being the youngest is such a pain in the .” you said as you shrugged.

“Hey being the oldest are way much worse. Trust me.” Jong Hyun said as he started to walked towards his house.

“Hey can I see your house? I really want to see it since you’re living alone and I’m so curious about that.” You asked him felling a bit excited.

“You really wanna see my house? Yah who do you think you are?” Jong Hyun asked you with weird expression planted on his face.

“Aish this guy. I thought that we’re friends now?” You asked him feeling a bit disappointed.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Aish this guy. I thought that we’re friends now?” She asked me feeling a bit disappointed.

*Friends???*

“I guess...we’re friends now.” I said after a while.

“Really? Awesome! Thanked God! I’ve been dying to wait for this moment!” She said obvious excited with my answer.

“You loved it that much?” I asked her awkwardly.

“Duh! You’ve been treating me so cold since the sitting issues.” She said frankly.

“I’m sorry about that too. It’s just that I was...” I was trying to find an answer for the reason why I treated her that way when she said,

“What? Mood swings???” She asked and the two of us laughed happily.

We reached to my house and I opened the gate up, letting her walked inside my front yard. She scanned my front yard like she was trying to find a gold or something.

“Why are you staring at my front yard like that?” I asked her as she looked at me with a scared look planted on her face.

“Hey. Urm. You don't have a dog, do you?” She asked me as she looked through my front yard with her big eyes.

“Dog? No I don’t have one but why?” I asked her back.

Your POV

“Really? Thanked God! I hate dogs since I was traumatized by it.” You shuddered as you tried to remember your bitter experience with a dog when you were little. You saw a dog in front of your house and when you tried to pet it, the dog bit your finger and you cried the whole way home to your mommy.

“Don’t worry. Even if I have a dog, I’ll tie it when there’s a guest.” Jong Hyun said as he unlocked his front door and both of us went into his house.

Jong Hyun switched on the lights and your mouth dropped from looking at his living room.

“Amazed?” Jong Hyun asked you and you nodded as you blinked your eyes couple of times.

“Am I in the right house?” You asked him jokingly and he chuckled a bit.

“Yes and this is my house. Welcome! You’re the first girl to stepped into my house though.” Jong Hyun said as he plopped himself on the sofa.

Jong Hyun’s house was surreal! The decorations and the interior designs were breath taking! The living room was simple but yet modern with a little english style into it. His kitchen were hidden behind a huge glass door which you almost slammed your face into it.You plopped on the sofa as you stared at his huge LCD TV. 

“Hey do you clean this house everyday?” You asked Jong Hyun curiously since there was no way that a guy like him would clean his own mess. I mean looked at his locker and you’ll understand why I’m asking him this question.

“Yeah I clean it up myself. My parents won’t send any maids or a cook.” Jong Hyun said as he nodded his head.

“No way!!!” You shrieked.

“Yes way!!!” Jong Hyun mocked you back.

“Wait so care to explain why your locker is so messy like a jungle?” You asked him.

“Ohh that. The locker is my place to throw my rubbish away.” He shrugged.

“Your rubbish? Yah so you practically threw my book in your rubbish bin!” You yelled at him.

“He...he. Sorry for that.” Jong Hyun apologized as he laughed probably embarrassed.

“Tsk this dude.”  You glared at him as you took a look at your watch.

“It’s getting late now. I should go home. I’ll see you next week on Monday! Bye!” She bid a goodbye and before I could even reacted, she opened the door an dashed away.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“So fast? It’s just 10p.m.” I said as I walked towards the door and locked it safely.

*Friends? Sounds good to me!” 

I walked upstairs as I smiled by myself like a retard. Monday is so far away. I walked into my bathroom and did everything that I should do to before I went to bed.

Your POV

You ran towards your home and your parents have arrived home. You greeted the both of them and they smiled to you with a warm smile.

“Eomma, what’s up with that smile?” You asked her since it was rare to see her smiling like that.

“Nothing. Just happy to see you today. That’s all.” your mom said as she walked up the stairs with your dad, probably getting a quick bath before went to bed.

*Weird...*

You then walked upstairs too after drinking a glass of milk and you stormed inside your brothers’ room.

“Hey _____! What’s up?” Chunji asked you while playing with his phone, probably texting his friends.

C.A.P on the other hand just walked out of the bathroom, shirtless showing his obvious abs to you. 

“Oh whats up deongsaeng?!” C.A.P said as he wiped his hair with a towel.

“Oppa go and wear your shirt please! Your freaking sister is in the room right now.” you said boringly.

“What? Ohh yeah my sister is a big girl now! Aish I kept on thinking that you’re still five years old.” C.A.P said as he wore a shirt and sat next to you on his bed.

“Aish this guy. I’m seventeen for God’s sake!!!” You cried out loud and both of your brothers laughed.

C.A.P ruffled your almost long hair and smiled.

“By the way,your chingu is a nice guy. I like that Jong Hyun guy.” Chunji suddenly blurted out.

“Yeah, he’s nice.” C.A.P said agreeing with Chunji’s words.

“Yeah. We’ve just became friends now thanks to you guys.” You said as you looked at them.

“What? Really?” Chunji asked you with a shocked expression pasted on his face.

“Remember her story about the arrogant guy that accidentally took her book? That’s him.” C.A.P said and Chunji nodded as he started to remember about your story.

“Yeah so thanks to you guys for scolding him earlier.” You thanked your brothers.

“No prob, sis!” Chunji winked at you and C.A.P started to yawned.

“Okay so I’ll off to bed now. Still have some work to do. Good night!” You said to your brothers and walked out of their room.

You went inside your room and you got a text from Minho when you checked your phone.

From: Minho

Hey sorry for disturbing but Onew-hyung said we can start our plan on Monday. >__<

FIGHTING!!! :D

Minho’s POV

I’ve just received a call from Onew-hyung and he said that we should start our plan on Monday. So, I decided to text _____ since our first task was about Krystal. I sent her a text and I waited for a few minutes before I received a reply from her. 

From: Yoon _____

Sure Minho! I’ll let you guys deal with Taemin. :>

FIGHTING MINHO!!! ^__^

I smiled as I read through her reply. I sent her a good night message and I went to bed happily.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:D :D :D :D :D