Chapter 29:Jacket

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

You walked back home right after the bell rang as the seven of you walked together side by side. Taemin was walking hand in hand with Krystal while Onew was talking about some video game with Key which you don’t wanna know about. While you on the other hand were stuck in between Jong Hyun and Minho.

The three of you walked in silence since you were tired with school and you bet that both Minho and Jong Hyun felt the same way too. Right then, you remembered about something. You quickly stopped in your track as you faced all of them. The six of them looked at you with a questioning look planted on their faces.

“Hey I was thinking if you guys have some time to kill right now.” You said hesitantly as you look at them one by one.

“Sure I have nothing to do right now.” Onew said as the rest of them nodded their heads.

“So...erm...how am I suppose to say this again?” You said as you scratched your head.

“Aww come on just tell us!” Minho said as he nudged your arm.

“My brothers wanted to see you guys since you’re my new friends.” You said as you looked at them hopefully.

“Really? Your brothers wanted to see us?” Key asked as he widened his eyes.

“Okay KHAJA!!!” Taemin sais as he jumped a bit with Krystal.

You smiled as you walked happily to your house. When you reached to your house, you invited all of them in and they plopped themselves on the couch in your living room.

“You’re house is awesome!!!” Onew said as he scanned the whole area of your house.

“Hey _____! Do you know that Jong Hyun lives around here as well?” Key asked you and you nodded your head.

“Just found out last two weeks.” You said as you walked towards the stairs.

You chuckled a bit as you called your brothers ‘ name from the stairs. Well, more like screaming your lungs out since when they’re so focused on something, they sure will be deaf. =,=

The two of them ran down the stairs with a shocked look planted on their faces.

“Yah yah! What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt?” Chunji bombarded you with multiple questions as he walked down the stairs, C.A.P followed him behind.

“Aish oppa! I’m okay! I’m just lazy to get my up there to call you guys! Look, I brought my boyfriends here!” You said as you introduced your brothers to SHINee.

“OhmyGod there are five boys in the house?!!” Chunji shrieked in excitement.

*Here we go...*

“So this is Onew, Key, Minho, Taemin and you’ve meet Jong Hyun before.” You said as you introduced them one by one.

“What? Yah Jong Hyun! You’ve met her brothers before?” Minho asked Jong Hyun obvious shocked by what he’d heard.

Jong Hyun smirked at Minho as he shrugged.

“Well... It’s more like an accident.” You said trying to inform them.

Jong Hyun looked at you and you looked at him in the eye and few seconds later,the both of you laughed your off. Thinking back the moment where your brothers scolded him at first was hilarious. Your brothers were laughing too since they were embarrassed with their mistakes.

“Nice to meet you all today. Looks like you’re some good people. Thanks for taking care of my sis here.” C.A.P said as he shook his hand with every one of them.

“Ooo look at what we have here! Krystal and Taemin???” Chunji said as he wiggled his eyebrows at the the couple.

“Yah you! Who told you that you can have a boyfriend?” C.A.P yelled at Krystal playfully.

“Merong!!! You’re not my appa so shut up!” Krystal said as she stuck her tongue out to C.A.P playfully.

Krystal had knew your crazy brothers for ages and therefore, she’s almost like a sister towards C.A.P and Chunji and the three of them were friendly and nice to each other just like brothers and sisters.

“Whatever you guys!” You said boringly as you walked to your kitchen.

Minho’s POV

I was shocked by the fact that Jong Hyun have met _____’s brothers before than we do. I mean I’m not jealous or whatever but it looks like Jong Hyun and _____ have been closed with each other lately which was surprisingly weird!

Jong Hyun have been so cold towards girls no matter how pretty they were and he was only being friendly with _____! But of course Jong Hyun was nice to Krystal too but by looking at his actions towards _____ was way too friendly! I’ve never seen him acted this way to any girls except, his ex  girlfriend, Kim Taeyeon.

Jong Hyun’s POV

After eating and playing games with C.A.P and Chunji, the six of us went back home since it was getting late and we still have homeworks to be done.

“Hey _____! Thanks for the warm invitation! Why don’t we go to our houses next?” Onew said as he tied his shoes.

“Yeah sure. I’ll come with a empty belly.” _____ said jokingly as I looked at her.

“So we’ll be off now! Bye!” Key said as the rest of them bid their goodbyes.

Taemin walked with Krystal hand in hand as usual while Minho,Key and Onew were walking next to  each other.

Well, for me in the other hand, I was still standing next to _____ at the front gate.

“And you? You should go back too Mister.” _____ said as she nudged at my arm.

I looked at her with a hurt expression planted on my face.

“Okay fine!” I said as I walked towards my house with a heavy heart.

“Hey,hey! I was jocking! Aww come on Jong Hyun!” She said as she walked next to me.

I smiled happily when she called my name.

“Let’s gets some bubble tea!” You said as you took his hand and lead the way towards the nearest cafe.

*Ba-dump ba-dump ba-dump*

“Why in the world is my heart beating like this?!!” I said to myself.

We reached  a bubble tea cafe as I walked into the store awkwardly since I’ve never ate or drink that tea before in my whole live.

“What flavor do you want?” She asked me, her eyes fixed on the menu board in front.

“Err I don’t know. I’ve never tried this drink before.” I said honestly.

“What? You’ve never tried bubble tea before?” She asked me with a shocked look planted on her face.

“Yeah.” I said as I nodded my head.

“I’ll show you how good this drink is!” She said as she walked towards the counter and placed her orders.

After few minutes of waiting, she came back with two same coloured drinks in her hands, which means both of it was a same flavor.

“Here’s for you.” She said after she poked a big purple straw into the drink.

I looked at the drink with a hesitated feelings. I looked at _____ as she took a sip of her drink.

“Ahh this is the best!!!” She said as she turned her head towards me.

“Hey come on. Take a sip and tell me if you like it or not.” She said as she munched the black pearl.

*Here goes nothing*

I took a sip of the drink and it blew my mind away! It tasted D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S!!!

“This is good!” I said as munched the pearls from the drink.

“Told yaa!” She said as we walked out of the cafe.

We walked slowly as we drank our bubble tea peacefully. I looked at her in silent as she sipped her drink. She’s pretty. Somehow yes, she was pretty even though she was wearing plain T-shirt with jeans but in my eyes, she was so pretty.

No need any make up and y dresses to make her pretty. She was already that breath taking and my mind can’t stop thinking about her in this past few day.

I coughed a bit as my heart started to beat faster than it’s original pace.

After few minutes, we’ve finally reached to her house. We bid our good byes and I walked back to my house, few minutes from hers.

I was taking my bath when I heard my door bell ringing. I walked out from the shower quickly with only a towel, wrapping me as my pants.

I walked down the stairs and I opened the door.

Surprisingly, it was her, again.

Your POV

You climbed up the stairs to your room and you plopped yourself on the bed. After rolling around in your bed for few minutes, you’ve finally realised that you’ve forgotten to gave Jong Hyun his jacket back to him. You took his jacket that was cleaned by you or more like the washing machine did the cleaning work. You just put in the detergent and the lavender’s scent in it. =__=

You walked towards his house for a couple of minutes. You opened his gate upon reaching to his house and you knocked the door. You then pressed the bell since there was no answer from him.

You waited for few more minutes and the door in front of you slowly opened and it revealed Jong Hyun, half in front of you.

You looked at him, wide eyes as he looked at you with a surprised look too.

“Oh hi?” Jong Hyun said as he looked at you.

You on the other hand were looking at him with your big eyes. You were shocked to see him wearing nothing but a towel around his waist exposing his fine sculptured abs which could make you drool at any time. Drips of water dropped from his hair which made you think that you disturb him in his bathing session. You cleared your throat.

“Here.” You said as you gave him his jacket.

“My jacket?” Jong Hyun asked you as he took his jacket from your right hand.

“Yeah thanks for the jacket and I’ll...go now.” you said as you quickly walked out from his house.

When Jong Hyun was nowhere from your sight, you let out a huge sigh.

*Ohmygod that was so embarrassing!*

You clutched your chest, feeling your heart beat doing some crazy dance in your chest

“Yoon _____, CALM THE HELL DOWN!!!” You shrieked to no one in particular as you walked into your house.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updateeee... :D :D