Chapter 59: Giving My All

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

The Final Round of The Basketball Championship had just started and you could already feel the tense that was going on around you. You could see that GD was watching you from afar since the very beginning and you really felt a bit scared with his actions. The referee blew his whistle and that showed that the game had finally started and you quickly eyed the basketball with your sharp eyes as you ignored everything that was going to happened next. The most important thing at that moment was to WIN THIS FINAL ROUND! Winning a basketball game has been always your dream and now, at that very moment, you were just a few miles away from that title. The champion title!

At first, Jong Hyun had managed to get the ball from Taeyang and Onew as well as Minho were busy helping Jong Hyun with it. They both managed to blocked all the attacks from Seungri and Daesung while Taemin and Krystal were busy watching you from afar since they had to protect you from any possibilities that might happened to you. Your mind was still filled with the black masked guy who said he was sorry for what was going to happened to you on the day the game will be played and you just can’t keep your focus on! You tried your best to stay focus but with that GD guy watching you from afar was really DISTURBING!!!

*Oh Gosh! Yoon _______!!! You can’t stay like this! You have to stay focus! Put your head in the game!!! Just ditch that GD guy and play like how you were supposed to do!!! You can do it!!!*

You quickly shook all the thoughts about GD as you quickly ran away from your spot. Jong Hyun was having a hard time with running towards the score rim since he was blocked by Minzy and the blue haired guy??? What’s his name again??? TOP I think. Yeah, whatever.

So with that, you quickly ran towards Jong Hyun as you signaled him to passed the basketball to you and he nodded his head as he quickly threw the ball to you and...you caught it in one jump only! As usual! You’ve got your spirit back as you ran swiftly towards your opponent’s hoop and when you reached there, you were already on your feet to jump and you were about to threw the ball into the rim when you felt a harsh push from your left. Thankfully the ball managed to go through the rim and you scored three points for that but on the other hand, you fell flat on the floor!

“Hey that’s a foul!!!” Krystal yelled near you as you quickly stood up from the floor.

“What? That was a mistake.” CL said as she shrugged her shoulders like she was so innocent or something as you blew a huge sigh.

“That’s a yellow card here, Mr referee!” Key yelled again to the referee and suddenly, the juries and the referee had to take a five minutes break and they were so busy discussing about that whole pushing issues. You dusted your pants as you walked towards your designated seat along with your team members.

“Are you alright?” Minho asked you worriedly.

“Yeah I’m fine.” You said as you took a sip of your drink from the mineral water bottle.

*So that’s how they’re playing.*

You brought your eyes towards your opponents who were sitting few meters away from you on the left side. They were all laughing and smiling like some retard and you swear that you will wiped off those smirks away from their faces as soon as possible!

Few minutes after that, one of the jury took the microphone and he announced something that totally made your blood boiled!

“So we’d made our decisions. It was just a small mistake from player number 5, CL and therefore, YG Team won’t be given any warnings. Thank you.” The jury said and you instantly felt like slapping that jury’s face at that moment.

“The is he saying?! It was SO obvious!” Key yelled.

“Did you see that guy over there? The one with the blue tie?” Onew said out of the blue as all eyes were turned to that blue tied guy.

“He’s the rich dude. I’ve been watching him since earlier and I think, GD is his son.” Onew continued.

“So you’re saying that they just simply closed their eyes earlier since his father is here?” Minho asked.

“I guess so. He sponsored everything though.” Onew said with a small shrug.

“So what are we going to do now? Should we move on to Plan B now?” Taemin asked and all six of you nodded your heads.

“We have to move on to Plan B guys.” Jong Hyun said with a small nod as all seven of you nodded your heads at his words.

“Be careful, okay?” Jong Hyun then said to you.

“I will.”

Jong Hyun’s POV

“So let’s play clean game everyone!” The referee said as he quickly blew the whistle for the second time on that day, showing that the first half of the game continues.

“Minho! You take that side with _______.” I whispered to him as he quickly switched places with Onew.

“Alright. You wanna play in the bad way??? I’ll show you how we play it...in the bad way!” I said as I quickly eyed the ball from Minzy’s hands and I quickly ran to her and by time she threw the ball to Seungri, I quickly jumped in between them and I managed to steal the ball from them! One score for me but I didn’t let my guard down as I quickly ran as quick as I could towards our opponents rim and I scored three points in a blink!!! Take that YG!!!

“!” TOP hissed from my right side but too bad I heard that and too bad I’m just too good in this game.

Your POV

So one hour after that, your scores were like teeth and skin! It was 18:17!!! You were glad that your team were just one mark away from the YG Team but deep down, your guts were telling you that you were not going to managed to score that easily even though your team were just three points away from winning it! But whatever it was, you’re still going on with your Plan B and because of that, you just played it...a bit rough?

Flashback

Jong Hyun

Your POV’s House

“So this is what we’ll do.” Jong hyun started.

“Okay. Hit me.” Minho said.

“So first, we’ll play it as usual, you know, like there was nothing that will happen  to _______ and if! If anything happens to ______, we’ll proceed to Plan B.” Jong Hyun said.

“So our Plan A was to play as usual?” Key asked for confirmation.

“Yes, that’s right.” Jong Hyun said as he nodded his head.

“So what’s Plan B?” Taemin asked after that.

“Plan B is...we play it...rough.” Jong Hyun said with a big smirk planted on his face.

“Wait,wait! You mean rough like cheating?” Krystal asked, not quite understanding Jong hyun’s words.

“No silly. We play it according to the rules for sure but we’ll play it rough. Rougher than them. You got me?” Jong Hyun asked all six of you with his big eyes.

“What if they play it way rougher than us?” Onew asked him back.

“We’ll play it twice rougher than them. What do you expect?” Jong Hyun said as he smiled evilly.

“Man you got brains! Okay we’ll do it!” Minho said as he high fived Jong Hyun.

“Wait but what if ______ gets hurt or something?” Krystal asked, worried was evident in her voice.

“We’ll keep our eyes on her and let’s just hope they won’t do anything bad.” Jong Hyun said firmly as he patted your back with a soft smile.

Back To Present

So there was like less than twenty more minutes for the game and you were trying so badly along with your team members too when the most expected thing...happened.

“_______! Catch!” Minho shouted as he passed the basketball to you and you caught it in one swift motion. You then ran quickly with the ball in your hands as you bounce the ball up and down the floor simultaneously. However, Taeyang and GD were blocking you and you were having a hard time to get pass through them. You scanned the whole area for some tiny hole for escape from the both of them and luckily you found a small gap between GD and Taeyang.

You dodged the both of them as you ran quickly towards the opened gap and you managed to get through them but you didn’t realised that TOP was just few centimeters away from you and you accidentally crashed with him and the next thing you know...your right leg became so painful that you couldn’t even walk!

“Ahhhh!!!” You shrieked in pain as you tried to touch your right leg but everything was just a vain.

“OH MY GOD, ______!!!” Both Krystal and Key shrieked in unison as they ran quickly towards you.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“OH MY GOD, ______!!!” I quickly turned my head towards ______ who was lying on the floor, cringing in pain once I heard her name was yelled loudly.

“Dude, something happened to her!” Minho yelled to me as I quickly followed him running towards ______.

“_______! Are you okay?” Onew asked her as soon as he reached next to her on the floor.

“We need help here!!!” I yelled to the referee and he quickly blew the whistle, signing the game was paused and in mere seconds, three medics were running with a first aid kid box and a stretcher along with them.

“Which part do you feel the pain, miss?” One of the medic asked her as I just stood there watching at her tying to suppress the pain by herself. I reached out my hand as I touched her hands, trying my best to help her.

“My...right leg.” She said as she tried so hard to hold her breath since the pain was too much. I felt so bad and mad looking at her lying in pain like that on the floor as I quickly glared to GD who was watching _______ from afar with a smirk on his face.

“THAT BASTARD!!!” I said and I was about to walked towards him and I was planning to give him a nice punch in the face when ______ pulled my shirt harshly which almost made me choke!

“Jong Hyun, DON’T.” She said as she moaned in pain as the medic tried to wrapped her right leg with a bandage.

“Calm down, Jong Hyun.” Onew said as he patted my back.

“Punching him in the face or kicking him in the stomach will only bring our team into failure.” Minho said calmly to me as as he tried to talked some sense into my brain.

“Fine.” I said as I lowered my hand. I took a last look at GD and he was smiling like a bastard by himself! I SWAER I’LL KILL THAT BASTARD!!!

Your POV

“Thank you.” You said to the three medics who were kindly helping you with your injured leg after they’ve carried you to your seat.

“I suggest you to rest from the game.” One of the medic said as he walked away with his medic team members.

“______, can you walk?” Krystal asked you worriedly.

“I think you should rest by now. I’m sorry we couldn’t helped you earlier.” Minho said.

“We didn’t even realised who the hell did this to you.” Taemin then said.

“Even the referee said that he didn’t see anything. He said it was probably your own mistake but we knew that it was those brats’ works!” Key said in annoyance.

“But I don’t want to leave the game to you guys. The seven of us started this and all seven of us should end this.” You said as you rejected Minho’s offer.

“Hey. You’ve done way too much already. We should help you next.” Jong hyun said as he patted your back.

“I don’t want any of you to get hurt after this.” You said as you tried your best to persuade your friends.

“We’ll be fine.” Onew said to you.

*Geez!!! I want to play the game and beat their asses so badly!!!*

“So SM Team? How’s your player?” The referee asked the seven of you.

“She’s not...” Jong Hyun was about to said that you’re not going to join the game anymore when you quickly cut his words.

“I’ll play!” You butted in.

“WHAT?!!” All six of your friends shrieked out to you loudly.

“She is not!” Jong Hyun said again to the referee and you could see that the referee guy was confused by his words since you kept on denying his words by saying that you will be still joining the game.

“I’ll play the game! PERIOD!” You shouted to the referee and you could see that even your coach, Jackson was shaking his head at your words.

“Jackson! What are we going to do with this stubborn girl?” Taemin asked Jackson and you looked at him expectantly.

“So Mr Jackson? What’s your decision?” The referee asked your coach since he was already dizzy with your shouting and Jong Hyun’s too.

“Well... if she insist too.” Jackson said with a small shrug and by that you knew that you were in into the game again!

“What?! Coach? She barely could walk!” Krystal shrieked out to Jackson.

“Just remember one thing, ______.” Jackson said to you.

“Don’t hurt yourself anymore.” He continued as he patted your left shoulder.

“Good luck!” He shouted and you mouthed a ‘thanks’ to him when he walked away towards his seat while he just winked to you as a reply.

“Alright everyone. It’s show time!” You said as you smiled towards your friends even though you knew that they were against your decision so badly...even though you knew, that your leg was hurting so badly which concludes that you were in a big trouble.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“What the hell is she thinking?!” I said as I huffed a huge sigh next to Onew-hyung, who was just looking at _______ worriedly as she limped to her earlier position slowly. I knew that she was hurting so badly but that girl just won’t give a DAMN about herself! I knew she wanted to win this game so badly and after all she was very kind that she didn’t wanted the six of us the play the game without her and all but this was basically STUPID!

‘What if she hurts her right leg worst than before?!’

‘Her leg is not even healed yet from the past week!!!’

‘OH GOD!!!’

Random thoughts were playing around in my mind as my heart could not stop beating so fast with all those crazy thoughts! I was thinking random possibilities like she might fainted or she might lose her leg or something!!! I was so tensed up when Onew-hyung patted my back as he said,”Hey, calm down. She’ll be alright.”

“Thanks.” I said as I tried to formed a smile on my lips.

“Final fifteen minutes...STARTS!!!” The referee said as he blew the whistle loudly.

Your POV

The final fifteen minutes of the game had just started for a few minutes ago and you were already having a huge trouble with walking! Talk about running and jumping around in there!!! Seungri and Minzy were standing in front of you or more like blocking you from going anywhere when you couldn’t even move an inch in there!!! They even planed to hurt you in the first place and when they’ve done it, they were still this stupid?!!!

“Yah you two. You guys really should go and play rather than blocking my view.” You said mockingly as they turned their heads towards you.

“As if I will let you go that easily.” Minzy said as she scoffed rudely to you and you just rolled your eyes upon hearing her words.

“I can’t even move an inch here and all thanks to you idiots so just go and play a clean game already!” You said loudly to her and you knew that she was already boiling from the insides when she tried to push you but was blocked by Seungri.

“Hey stop it Minzy!” Seungri said as he pulled that girl away from you. He turned his head to you briefly but at that moment, you somehow saw something familiar with his eyes. That eyes and the way he looked at you was exactly the same as the guy with that black face mask!

“Hey you!” You said as you pulled Seungri’s shoulder. His body as well as his face were instantly could be seen clearly when he you looked at him in the eye but he was constantly avoiding his eyes from your sharp gaze. You scanned his face thoroughly and it was confirmed that HE was the BLACK MASKED GUY!!!

“What’s your name?” You asked him as you let go of his shoulder from your tight grip.

“Se...Seungri.” He answered you slowly but you couldn’t hear his voice at all with that quiet answer.

“What?!” you asked him loudly and he was startled by that.

“Seungri!” He answered you more clearly as he looked at you with few drops of sweats on his forehead. Minzy was giving you her curious look while you just ignored her as usual. Well, truthfully, you didn’t asked him that question because you have no idea what his name was but you asked him that because you wanted to hear his voice. And when he answered you with his clear voice, you knew that he was indeed the guy with the black masked who pulled you a week before.

“I know you, Seungri.” You said monotonously as he was already panicking in the inside while you just gave him your stern look.

“I...don’t know you.” He mumbled.

“I know your voice, for God’s sake!” You said with an eyebrow raised.

“What’s going on here?” Minzy asked the both of you who were in a completely different zone since she have no idea at all about what was going on between the two of you.

“None of your business.” You said as you tried to shut that girl’s mouth and she just gave you her death glare but you were not even tiny bit scared by that. She then quickly walked away from the two of you as she joined Taeyang and CL in the game, probably not interested about your conversation with Seungri anymore.

“So what’s your true color?” You asked him.

“I’m in GD’s team. What else?” He said as he tried to avoid looking at you in the eye.

“Hey! I know you! You were different when you pulled me the other day and now you’re acting like one of those crazy people!” You said to him.

“I’m...sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt you but I just gotta do this! For my future! I am...truly sorry.” He said as he walked away from you, joining his pack once again.

“What the hell does that means?” You asked to no one in particular.

You then turned your head towards your fellow team mates who were struggling very hard in the game while you on the other hand was just standing there doing nothing! You rubbed your face with the palms of your hands as you took a deep breath.

“You can do it Yoon ______!”

“You can win this!”

“Let me finish this...please!”

“Come on leg! Be strong!!!”

“Show them you are unbeatable!!!”

“Minho! Pass me the ball!!!” You yelled your lungs out to Minho as he was struggling with the basketball in his hands with GD and TOP around him. He looked at you as well as the rest of your team mates who were shocked by your sudden yelling. Minho was hesitated at first but then he noticed the seriousness that was evident in your eyes and he quickly threw the ball to you. The YG Basketball Team didn’t expect that you will be still joining  the game and so they were somehow glued in their positions as they looked at you running towards the goal post while limping.

You managed to score only one point since you couldn’t jump or run and with that not so tall height of yours, and therefore you only could score a one.

“What the hell?!”

“I thought she was done!!!”

“That girl!!!”

You could hear your rivals were talking among themselves with dissatisfaction in their voices. You then turned your head towards them as you tried to remained calm.

“Hey GD! Remember this well. You guys can hurt me as much as you pleased but I will NEVER, EVER let you guys win with your dirty tricks!” You said as you threw the ball back to Minho. GD gave you one sharp glare before he quickly ran towards Minho along with their team mates, leaving only you and Seungri who was not moving at all.

“Hey, Seungri. I don’t know what your issue is but do you think you can live for the rest of your lives being sinful and being controlled fully with your ‘so called’ friends?! Don’t be mad at me but you know what? I don’t think so. From what I see here, you are just one of their pets!” You said as you quickly ran towards Taemin and Onew, joining them back once again.

“What was that for?” Krystal asked you but you just had no time to explain to her about Seungri and all.

“We’re only two points away guys in less than five minutes! We have to win this!” You said instead of answering her question.

“Taemin!!!” You yelled his name as you quickly ran towards your score rim with the basketball in your hands after he’d gave it to you. GD and TOP were just few inches away from you as they tried to stopped you but you just kept on running no matter what even thought your leg was saying the opposite thing but you just kept on running.

You reached towards the three points score near the rim and Seungri was there, looking at you, emotionless.

“Seungri! Grab the ball from her!” TOP yelled to him.

“Yah you idiot!!! Palli!!!” GD yelled too.

Sengri just kept on looking at you with no emotions planted on his face as he ignored all the words that were said by TOP and GD. Well, that made TOP and GD blew up.

“You are so useless!!!” TOP hissed as he quickly pushed your body with his left shoulder and you lose your balance and gravity as usual, won. You fell flat on the floor along with your ball, rolling on the floor ever so slowly and when all eyes were fixed on the ball, it reaches to Seungri’s feet and it stopped there.

“Take the ball, Seungri!!!” Taeyang yelled but he was blocked by Taemin and Onew from the other side.

“Faster!!!” CL yelled with her shrieking voice.

“Quickly, you idiot!!!” Daesung then yelled and after a while, Seungri then bowed his body down as he grabbed the ball in his hands. At that moment, you were already tired and out of energy and you just knew that those brats were going to win the game and you were just few inches away from the ‘I SURRENDER’ flag when the most unexpected thing...happened.

One word. One name. One guy.

Seungri.

He grabbed the ball from the floor and he didn’t ran towards the other rim but he only did two things that completely shocked the whole indoor basketball field with his actions.

He turned his body, facing your score rim, which was the YG’s rim and he threw the ball straight into the rim with one throw.

It was as if the time had stopped and you were on the floor watching him doing that! Who would be in their right mind and to do that???!!!

It didn’t took that long for the referee to blew his whistle and with that, the Final Round has ended. With a huge surprise, of course.

“21:17!!! SM Basketball Team Wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The referee said as he clapped his hands ever so excitedly as all the spectators cheered in excitement.

“OHMYGOD!!! WE WON!!!” Key and Krystal shrieked happily as they jumped around in circle along with Taemin, Onew and Minho.

“I told you to stay next to Jackson, right?” Jong Hyun said once he’d helped you to stood up from the cold floor.

“Gee thanks.” You said as you rolled your eyes at him.

“You are so going to be hospitalize again, Yoon ______.” He said and you just shrugged to him as you limped towards your team mates who were jumping around like some maniacs.

“_______!!! WE WON!!!” Krystal shouted so happily and the seven of you made a group hug together.

“So, this year’s Basketball Championship...goes to SM High Elite School Basketball Team!!!” The referee said as he and the other three judges handed your coach, Jackson the huge trophy and that guy just can’t wiped that huge smirk off of his face.

“Good job everyone!!!” Jackson said as he high fived all seven of you after the game.

“And you missy. You got some check up to do after this.” Jackson said as he shook his head at you.

“But I’m glad you never gave up. I think I know why that Seungri boy did that.” Jackson then continued.

“Yeah. What’s up with that guy actually?” Onew, being the most slowest person ever to understand a situation asked the seven of you.

“Oh God this hyung.” Key sighed as he massaged his temple.

“It’s alright. I’ll tell him the story.” Minho said and he started to explain all the details about that Seungri guy while you on the other hand, had no idea where that guy was. You scanned the whole area and you noticed Seungri was being yelled by GD and TOP as well as the rest of his team mates.

“Oh I see!” Onew said as he nodded his head, finally understanding the whole Seungri situation.

“Alright! Let’s go home!!!” Taemin cheered but you stopped him quickly.

“Wait guys! We have one tiny bit thing to finish up.” You said as you pointed your index finger towards Seungri’s direction.

“Let’s help that guy.” Minho said and the seven of you walked towards the YG Team.

“You are so damn stupid, Seungri!!! Why would you do that? We’d never lose a single game for the past three years and you totally ruined it!!!” GD was shouting towards Seungri and the rest of theM just threw their daggers towards Seungri.

“Hey,hey,hey!!! Hold up!!!” Key said and all eyes were focused to him and to all seven of you as well.

“What do you guys want?” Minzy said as she threw an unpleasant look.

“We are here to help Seungri.” Krystal said.

“Yoon _____ here have something to say to all six of you on behalf of him.” Minho said and you nodded your head at his words.

“Right. So I found out that you, GD, your dad gave Seungri the special scholarship so that he could enter your school but then, you’ve been treating him so badly! Do you guys really think that what the hell you guys have been doing to him was right?! NO!!! He’s a freaking human and he also have feelings! In fact, I already knew that you guys was up with some plan on hurting me and he told me that. That shows that he’s a nice guy and he followed your orders just because you are his sponsor’s son. And all five of you...I do believe that you guys are sick with him too and what are you waiting for? Are you still going to be his pets for the rest of your lives???” You said to them and that made all of them shut their mouths. But thankfully you managed to said that word by word without yelling to them.

“Seungri, let’s go! We’ll treat you dinner!!!” Krystal said excitedly to him.

“Wha...what???” He stuttered.

“Gee man. You’re the reason for our win. You’re part of us now. Let’s go.” Minho said as he pulled Seungri along.

“Wa...wait! I don’t think I deserve your kindness. I even hurt _____.” He mumbled.

“You don’t have to worry about that. You will just need to apologize to her boyfriend here only.” Onew said as he laughed his famous laugh.

“This...this guy is her boyfriend?” Seungri stuttered as he took a huge gulp.

“You. Me. We have some talking to do.” Jong Hyun said as he gave Seungri his cold glare and you knew that guy was just messing up with him.

“I’m so sorry!!! I swear I’ll pay her hospital bills!!!” Seungri freaked out and just like on cue, all seven of you laughed at his actions.

“He was just joking, man!” Key said as he ears started to turned red with all the laughing.

“He...he...did?” Seungri asked.

“I forgive you already man. Cheer up!” Jong Hyun said as he patted Seungri’s back.

“Guys!!! Come on!!!” Jackson called all eight of you.

“Let’s go!!!!!!!”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm BACKKKK!!!!

Finally!!! I'm so sorry for being MIA for two weeks!!! Super busy with school stuffs!

 Here's my update!!! Pls subscribe and comment!!!