Chapter 33: Facing Her

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

You walked out from your class after spending three hours of studying on that day. You walked towards your locker with few books in your hands. Krystal walked towards you with a small smile on her face along with Taemin next to her.

“Hey _____. I didn't see you at all this morning. What’s wrong?” Krystal asked you after greeting you friendly. Taemin looked at you with a soft smile.

“I...er...run into some error earlier. Hehe...sorry.” You said as you smiled sheepishly at the couple standing in front of you.

“Hey _____. Come on. You know you can tell me anything, right?” Krystal said as she looked at you worriedly.

The fact that you knew that Krystal is the most reliable person in your life and you could always share your story towards her made your heart sank. I mean she’s so nice and you seriously don’t want to tell her about your problems and your dilemma between you and Jong Hyun  because that will only make Krystal felt worried and you don’t want that to happen.

“It’s about our Jong Hyun, right?” Taemin suddenly blurted out.

You looked at Taemin with a surprised look planted on your face as you stuttered.

“Wha...what! N...No! I’m go...good with him, of...course.” You stuttered at him as the both of them looked at you with a smirk on their faces.

“Don’t tell me you have feelings towards him, Yoon ______???” Krystal asked you as she wiggled her eyebrows towards you.

“BWO?!!” You shrieked out, obvious shocked by her sudden question.

“Aha _____! Something’s fishy here.” Taemin said as smirked at you.

*This guy. Aish!!!*

*Me? Likes Jong Hyun? That guy?? REALLY??!!!*

You shook your head as you tried to shook Jong Hyun’s images from your mind.

“Guys look. Me and him, we have nothing going on. Nuhtiiiinnnggg!!! (Nothing)” You said as you eyed them with your sharp eyes.

“But hyung said you ignored him earlier.” Taemin said as he looked at you with a questioning look planted on his face.

“Aish. That...that’s because he...he...err...” You just simply can’t answered his question since how the hell could you tell them that Jong Hyun freaking kissed you on the rooftop which made you ignored him for the rest of the day??!!!

“Fine if that’s so, I’ll bring you to our place now since it’s recess time.” Taemin said as he shut your locker and grabbed your left arm.

He and Krystal practically had to dragged you to the cafeteria even though you tried hard to resist their invitation.

“Yah you two stop dragging me! I’m not going there! Let me go!!!” You screamed your lungs out as Taemin and Krystal chuckled evilly next to you.

One Hour Before That

“Hey oppa!” Krystal greeted Taemin as he stood next to his girlfriend.

Krystal was taking some books out from her locker since she’ll have music class next while Taemin just walked out from his class to the men’s room.

“Hi. How was class?” Taemin asked her as he help Krystal hold her guitar.

“Good. Nothing much, hehe.” Krystal said as she smiled cheekily to her boyfriend.

“You’re so cute.” Taemin said as he ruffled Krystal’s hair as Krystal blushed.

“Oh by the way oppa. Did you see _____ anywhere? I didn't see her at all this morning.” Krystal said as she looked at her boyfriend with a questioning look.

“Oh that. I didn't see her too but Jong Hyun-hyung did.’ Taemin said as he looked at Krystal.

“Wae?” Taemin added.

“Nothing. It’s just that she’s been acting weird since Jong Hyun’s ex came to our school.” Krystal said as she scratched her chin, thinking deeply.

“Hey. Do you wanna know something?” Taemin suddenly asked Krystal.

“Wae,wae,wae?!!” Krystal asked curiously as she looked at her boyfriend.

After telling Krystal everything about what had happened between Jong Hyun and _____, Taemin and Krystal had plan something so that the both of them would be friends back together. Krystal was indeed shocked by the news that she’d heard from Taemin that they kissed each other on the rooftop.

The thing that made her heart sank was the fact that Minho too had feelings towards ______ . But since Krystal knew _____ very well, she thinks that her best friend might have feelings towards Jong Hyun too.

“And so, this is what we’ll do to _____ during recess.” Taemin said as he whispered his plans to his girlfriend.

“Okay. I’ll see you at your locker as soon as the bell rings.” Krystal said as she showed two thumbs up to Taemin.

Taemin nodded his head as he quickly walked to the men’s room’s direction since he was supposed to go there in the first place. =__=

One Hour Later

Your POV

“Yah you two stop dragging me! I’m not going there! Let me go!!!” You screamed your lungs out as Taemin and Krystal chuckled evilly next to you.

“Now,now. Don’t be like a kid,_____.” Krystal said to you, treating you like a kid throwing tantrum.

*This girl...Haishhh!!!* You practically face palm your forehead with your friend’s actions along together with her boyfriend.

You had no choice at all but to follow them. Or more like being dragged by them to the cafeteria. You reached to SHINee’s usual spot as Krystal pushed you onto one of the chairs next to... Your one and only guy that you were dying to stay away from, Kim Jong Hyun.

The other four boys just looked at you with a surprised look planted on their faces.

“Oh _____! You’re here! I didn't see you for quite some time.” Onew said as he looked at you while he munched on his food.

“Err...yeah. Hi...” You greeted him awkwardly as you sat in your seat, looking at nothing in particular.

Jong Hyun’s POV

I was sitting in my seat in full of boredom as I munched on my food. Minho came few minutes later with Key and I really could tell that his facial expressions doesn't looked that good though. He looked kinda exhausted and not happy something like that.  Onew-hyung on the other hand was busy eating his food without looking at his surroundings as usual. That guy and his food. =,=

“Hey Minho, Key.” I greeted them as they took their seats in front of me.

Key smiled his usual smile while Minho just looked at me with a small smile which was not that quite visible but if you looked at him properly, he kinda smiled a bit. So I threw my attention towards Key since Minho doesn't looked like he would like to say something while Onew-hyung was so busy with his food.

“Where’s Taemin?” I asked Key.

“Molla. Probably went to see his girlfriend first as usual.” Key said as he took out his money from his pocket.

“Minho what do you want? The usual?” Key asked Minho who was sitting there in his seat in silence.

*What’s wrong with him today? He’s usually bright and happy everyday though.*

“Yup.” Minho answered Key as Key walked away to buy some food for him and Minho.

I looked at Minho as he took out a book and he read the book in silence.

*’Easy Tips On Facing Dilemmas During Adolescence’???*

What kind of book is that? Minho usually would took out his favourite manga at times like this!

“Minho, you okay?” I asked him as he looked up from his reading.

“Nothing much.” He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

“O...kay.” I said as I threw my attention to Key who was walking back with foods in his hands.

“Here you go, Mister lazy .” Key said as he gave Minho his food.

The four of us laughed at Key’s joke as I looked at Minho again. Finally he’d started to smiled a bit as he enjoyed his food. I smiled silently as I looked at my left direction. I saw Taemin and Krystal were dragging _____ to the cafeteria!? What the hell?

“Yah look! What in the world our maknae is doing there?!!” Key shrieked as he pointed his fingers to those trios direction.

*She’s coming here? What am I going to do?*

“Hi hyungs! Taemin greeted us as he sat next to Minho along with Krystal while _____ were pushed by Krystal to sit next to... Me???

*Aish Taemin!!! Wait and see how I’ll throw away your banana milks!!!*

“Oh _____! You’re here! I didn't see you for quite some time.” Onew-hyung said as he looked at _____ while he munched on his food.

“Err...yeah. Hi...” _____ said as she looked at Onew avoiding my gaze.

The seven of us ate in silence because usually _____ would be the one who brighten up our days with her talkings and her stories. But since what I’d did to her on that day, the both of us become distant and the fact that I haven't apologized to her about that, yet... Aish this is hard man!

“So _____. What happened to you in this past few days? Were you sick?” Key asked _____  trying to  broke the silence.

“Huh? Owh...ye...yeah. Just some light fever. My brothers forced me to stay home. Hehe...” She said as she smiled sweetly.

*I missed that smile.*

“No wonder I didn't see you.” Onew-hyung added while he wiped his mouth with a piece of tissue.

“...”

“...”

“...”

Right after that, it turned quiet again as we were immersed into our own world. Few minutes after that, the bell rang and we quickly walked out from the cafeteria together.

Taemin walked side by side with Krystal while _____ walked next to Minho and Key right at the front of me while Onew and I walked together at the back.

I looked at _____ from the back as she turned her head towards Minho.

“What book is that?” She asked Minho as he showed her the book.

“ ‘Easy Tips On Facing Dilemmas During Adolescence’???” _____ called out the title of the book loudly as she looked at Minho with a questioning look planted on her face.

“Hehe yeah.” Minho said as he smiled sheepishly.

“Wow Minho. You know what? I’d finished reading this book couple of years ago!!! It’s awesome! Did you read the first part where the boy was so depressed because he was too short?” _____ suddenly asked Minho in excitement.

*Wait what?!! She read that book too?!! What the???*

I looked at Minho as he answered her question in excitement too!!!

“Yeah I read that part! He was so awesome when he...” Minho started his story telling session with _____ which I don't want to hear anymore as I walked away from them.

*Stupid book! What’s so fun about that book?!! Urghh why is she so friendly with Minho?!! I tried to be friendly with her but instead she was so cold to me??? Urghhh!!!*

“Yah Jong Hyun where are you going? Class is that way!!!” Onew-hyung yelled from my back but I ignored his screaming as I stormed my feet away.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Late update! :D :D :D