Chapter 2: Fangirls Are Back???

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

You woke up pretty late that day and you ran for your dear life to school with a toast in your mouth.

*! I should’ve set my alarm last night. You are so careless, Yoon  _____!* you practically scold yourself for being careless again.

Thanks to your long legs, you arrived to your school right on time. You smiled widely to the security guard and went straight to the hallways in order to get into your classroom. People around you looked normal and the environment was pretty good without any disturbing events…until a loud scream can be heard from your back.

You turned your head around and were surprised to see a group of crazy fan girls running and screaming towards your direction. You practically had to stick your body on the walls so that those fan girls can run off without dragging you alone. Thanks to your slim body, they managed to run past you without taking you with them. You hold your chest tightly.

*Thank Goodness I wasn’t shocked or get a heart attack.* you silently thanked God for saving you from this hectic situation.

“Stupid girls! What is up with you guys?” I hissed and turned my head to the direction where those crazy girls just ran like hungry zombies.

“Key Oppaaaaaa!!! Be my boyfriend!!!” a girl screamed.

“Onew Oppaaaaa!!! Let’s have lunch together! It’s my treat!” another girl screamed can be heard.

“Jong Hyun Oppaaaaa!!! I love youuuuu!!!” a girl with a box of chocolates screaming her lungs out.

“Minho Oppaaaaa!!! You’re so handsomeeeee!!!” a new name popped out.

“Taemin-ah!!! Sleep with meeeee!!!” a crazy girl shrieked out.

You on the other hand were looking at the situation with a ‘what the hell???’ expression planted on your face.

“AISH!!! What a nice start for Tuesday class! What is so great about those five boys anyway? What is their name again? Something called shiny I think? Those five guys have been the hottest kingka in my school according to my best friend, Krystal. She is head over heels to those five boys especially the one with that straight hair, Taemin. Well, since she’s my best friend and we’ve been friends practically since we were in diapers, I had no choice but just nod my head and shrugged.

What is so great about them? They’re just some normal people in school uniform who have good looks. But I myself as a girl feel nothing towards them and until today, I still don’t get it why are they so obsessed with those kingka! I guess I’ll just keep this to myself because I’ll be dead if one of those crazy fangirls hears me saying this though. Hmm…whatever.

The bell rang right on time which means it is for your first class of the day. The chaos situation finally has come to an end.

*Thank you bell! I finally found a reason for me to love you!* you said to yourself.

Jong Hyun’s POV

I walked into the school hall with SHINee and as usual those fan girls are screaming their lives out.

“Key Oppaaaaaa!!! Be my boyfriend!!!” a girl screamed.

“Onew Oppaaaaa!!! Let’s have lunch together! It’s my treat!” another girl screamed can be heard.

“Jong Hyun Oppaaaaa!!! I love youuuuu!!!” a girl with a box of chocolates screaming her lungs out.

“Minho Oppaaaaa!!! You’re so handsomeeeee!!!”.

“Taemin-ah!!! Sleep with meeeee!!!” a crazy girl shrieked out.

*What the???*

We just walked past them and waved and smiled. Minho started a topic about our new schedule for that day because of some technical issues with our school’s system.

“Hey Jong Hyun! What do you have for today’s first class?” Minho asked me.

*Sighs* “Biology.” I answered him boringly.

“Oh okay. Key and I are having English first.” Minho said.

“I have Modern Maths first!” Taemin said cheerfully. Well we all know how in love he is with Maths. =___=

“Hey! Am I the only one who’s stuck with History? Onew hyung cried out loud.

We all laugh and because we knew how much he hates history because it makes him sleepy and groggy while in class. We continued our talk and we head to our separate ways. I went to the Bio Lab and I saw there were two empty seats and I saw a girl with a short hair was moving quickly towards it. So I speed up my pace and I quickly sat on it. The girl seemed surprised with my presence but she just sat there right next to me obviously ignoring my presence.

*Does she even have any idea who she’s sitting next to?*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeay!!! >__<