Chapter 38:Confession

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Jong Hyun’s POV

“I’m sorry for kissing you the other day.” I blurted out.

_____ looked at me with a surprised look planted on her face as I focused on my driving.

“Let’s grab some drink first.” I said as I parked my car to the cafe where I met _____ and her...boyfriend, L.Joe few days ago.

*Sigh.*

After placing up our orders and grabbed our drinks, the two of us walked out of the cafe and we sat on the bench outside of the cafe. The night was quite cold and the cafe was quite quiet at that moment.

I took a sip of my drink as well as _____ too as we stared at the dark sky. I looked at her with the corner of eyes as I tried to think the right words to talk to her that I liked her and all.

*Man this is so hard.*

I tapped my foot in nervousness as I was thinking of the right word to say to her when the both of us called our names at the same time.

“Jong Hyun...” She said.

“Yoon _____...” I said too as the both of us looked into our eyes deeply.

I coughed a bit as I let her to talk first.

“You were saying?” I asked her as I motioned her to continued with her talk.

“Urm...no it’s okay. You can go and tell me first.” She said as she looked at me.

“As I was saying earlier in the car, I’m...sorry for kissing you abruptly after I’d finished crying and all.” I said as I looked at anywhere but not her face since I was ashamed.

“Oh...tha...that’s er...o...kay I guess. I forgive you already.” She said as she munched on her pearls awkwardly, hiding her face with her already long hair.

Soon the atmosphere turned out quiet again as I couldn't think of a word to say to her anymore.

*Should I just go and tell her that I like her now?*

*What if she rejects me?*

*!*

*She already has a boyfriend!!!*

I cleared out my throat as I turned my head to looked at her.

“Yoon _____.” I called out her name.

She flinched a bit as she looked at me.

“I actually...er...have something to tell you.” I continued as I looked at her in the eyes.

*Man this is so embarrassing!*

She nodded her head as she motioned me to continue with my words.

“I...er...actually...” I stuttered as I scratched my head.

“Er...the thing is...I...er...” I continued with my stuttering as I got shocked by her words.

“YAH PALLI!!! Stop stuttering will you?!!” She yelled as I startled my off as I managed to say the words that I’ve been dying for to say for the past hours. Or more like the past weeks.

“I like you Yoon ______!” I said as I widened my eyes in shocked at my own words too. 0__0

“ I”VE JUST SAID IT!!!*

“Ottokhae!!!*

“You what?!” She shrieked a bit as she looked at me in the eye.

“Err I know that you already have a boyfriend and I’m sorry if my sudden confession just made you felt awkward by it and...” I stopped abruptly as I looked at _____  who stood up from the bench.

“I’m going back home. Thanks for the drink and the ride.” She said as she walked away quickly.

On the other hand, I was sitting on the bench like an idiot as I looked at her figure walking away from me.

“Man did I just screwed it again?!” I said to no one in particular as I ruffled my hair in frustrations.

Your POV

“I actually...er...have something to tell you.” Jong Hyun said as he looked at you.

You nodded your head as you looked at him.

“I...er...actually...” Jong Hyun stuttered as he scratched his head.

“Er...the thing is...I...er...”He continued with his stuttering as you lose your patience.

“YAH PALLI!!! Stop stuttering will you?!!” You yell at him as Jong Hyun got shocked and he managed to say the words that he’d been wanting to say.

“I like you Yoon ______!” He said as you widened your eyes at his words. More like a statement.

“You what?!” You shrieked as you looked at him with your big eyes. 0__0

“Err I know that you already have a boyfriend and I’m sorry if my sudden confession just made you felt awkward by it and...” Jong Hyun continued as you sat in your seat with your heart beating like crazy. It was almost like your heart was doing some kind of hip hop dance.

“I’m going back home. Thanks for the drink and the ride.” You finally said as you quickly stood up and walked away from him after thanking him for his treat.

You ran at first and then you quickly slowed your pace down as you walked slowly down the road. Your mind was roaming with many thoughts as you clutched your chest.

*Why did I ran away from him earlier?*

*Is it because of...I like him?*

*No I don’t like him that way at all!*

You said in your mind as you shook your head in disagreement.

“I’m back.” You said boringly as soon as you walked into your house.

Your house was dark and gloomy when you walked into your house. You took out your phone and it showed it was almost 1am in the morning as you blew a raspberry.

“No wonder it’s quiet. Everyone’s in bed already.” You said to no one in particular as you switched on the lights on the staircase when you shrieked your lungs out.

“Uwahhh!!!” You yelled as you looked at the two figures sitting on the staircase.

It was non other than your...two big brothers, C.A.P and Chunji.

“What the hell? Yah you two! Wake up!” You shrieked out to them who were dozing off on the staircase.

“Oh you’re back?” C.A.P said as he rubbed his eyes groggily.

“ Oh My God! The heck are you two doing here? It’s freaking one o’clock in the morning already!” You said as you shook your other brother, Chunji to wake up.

“One o’clock in the morning?! Yah what took you so long? Who allowed you to go out with Jong Hyun until this late?!” Chunji shrieked out as soon as he opened up his eyes.

“Aish sorry! We went to grab some drink after the movie. Yah! What about you two? What’s up with sleeping on the staircase?” You asked them back as they scratched their heads.

“We wanted to surprise you...that’s all.”C.A.P said as he kept his cold face to you.

“Aish you two. Come on let’s go to bed already.” You said as you urged them to stand up.

Deep down you know very well that both of your brothers were waiting for you to get back home. Well, probably worried that you went out at night for a movie and all.

“Thanks for waiting. Good night!” You said before you closed your bedroom door.

The Next Day

“Morning!!!” Krystal greeted you with her her boyfriend standing next to her.

“Morning...” You said as you yawned.

“Someone’s sleepy, eh?” Taemin said to you as you looked at him with your sleepy eyes.

“Yeah. I really want to sleep in class after this.” You said as you yawned for the second time on that day.

“No,no,no! You must focus with your studies, Yoon _____!” Krystal said as you stuck your tongue out to her.

“Yeah,yeah,whatever. Bye guys.” You said as you walked away from them after bidding your goodbyes.

Recess Time

“Ooo _____! You’re here.” Onew said as soon as you plopped your onto one of the seats.

“Hi...” You said lifelessly as you buried your head in your arms that act as a pillow for you on the table.

*Man I’m so sleepy today!*

“Someone’s tired?” Minho said as you listened to him with your ears.

“More like sleepy.” Krystal added as you heard the sound of the chair moving.

“Oh lovebirds! You’re here?” Key said as he greeted Taemin and Krystal.

You on the other hand were dozing off. More like you’re sleeping already as you ignored the fact that Jong Hyun might show up any minute from now.

Jong Hyun’s POV

I walked towards the cafeteria lazily as I took a seat next to...sleeping _____??? Well since that was the only empty seat available so I had no choice but to sit next to her.

“Hi hyung! How’s your date yesterday?” Taemin asked me as soon as he saw me .

“Did you tell her?” Key whispered to me as I nodded my head.

“You did?!” Onew-hyung half yelled half whispered at the same time as he looked at me with his widened eyes to me.

“Yeah... What’s up with her? I asked them as I turned my head towards ______ who was sleeping at that moment.

“She’s sleepy I guess.” Minho said as he poked ______’s arm with his manga book.

“Let her rest. We’ll wake her up after this.” Onew-hyung said as he looked at me after that.

“So how’d it go?” Onew-hyung continued.

“I dunno. She walked away after I said that.” I said truthfully without hiding any secrets from them.

“Shocked maybe?” Minho asked as he looked at _____.

“Probably.” Taemin said as he pouted his lips.

“So are you going to give up?’ Key asked me as I shook my head in disagreement.

“Not until she rejects me.” I said as I answered Key’s question.

“Woah that’s my man!” Onew-hyung said as he patted my back as I smiled a bit.

That’s right! I’m not going to give up on her until she rejects me with a good reason! That’s my promise! Mark my words!

“Okay let’s go. Time’s up. I’ll leave her to you.” Key said as he winked at me.

“Bye!” The four boys walked away as I stayed glued to my seat as I looked at her. She was sleeping so peacefully with her hair, hiding her face from my vision. She looked more beautiful with long hair rather than her short boy hair cut months ago.

“_____. _____. Wake up. Class is starting soon.” I said as I tried to wake her up.

“...”

No response at all.

Since there was no response from her, I tried to wake her up by shaking her arm a bit.

“Yoon _____. Wake up!” I said a bit loudly.

“Five more minutes,please.” She suddenly said with her eyes closed.

*Is she sleep talking?*

“_____! Wake up!” I called her name a bit more louder as I shook her arm.

Finally her eyes shot opened! She looked at me as I looked at her and somehow we did a staring competition for few minutes before she blinked her eyes.

“What time is it?” She asked me as I looked at my watch.

“We have two more minutes before our next class starts.” I said to her.

She got up quickly as she took her bag and walked away. Leaving me sitting alone in my seat...again.

“Am I being ditched again or is she ignoring me?” I asked to no one in particular as I stood up.

“Both I guess.” I answered my own question as I walked towards my next class.

*I really need her answer after this!!!*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for the wonderful commets!!! :> :> :>