Chapter 48: Sorry

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

“Alright. So I believe the seven of you are already good in basketball, am I right?” Jackson said and the seven of you nodded your heads, agreeing with his words.

“So with that, I’ve just received the full info about the other teams that will be fighting with you on next week.” He continued as he took out his phone and did some research before he looked back at you and your team.

“There will be five other schools and that will make six if we add our school in and the first round will be on...next Tuesday.” Jackson said and the seven of you looked at him in surprised.

“Next Tuesday?! That fast?!” Key shrieked out and Jackson nodded his head.

“That’s the first round and after we win that, the next round will be on Friday and the Final round will be on...hmm...it says nothing here. Probably they’ll announce that soon,” Jackson said and most of your team mates’ faces looked glum and sour, probably unsatisfied with the schedule or something.

“Ok! No questions? Good! Let’s start now!” Jackson said loudly as he ordered the seven of you to run around the field for five rounds for warm up as you spend the next two hours on the field practicing non stop.

Two Hours Later

“And stop!!!” Jackson said as he blew his whistle loudly as the seven of you threw your body on the floor, flat on your backs, totally exhausted by the long two hours practice with him.

“Oh God!!!” Key shrieked.

“I’m so exhausted!!!” Krystal continued.

“I’m tired!!!” Jong Hyun said next.

“I want to sleep!!!” Taemin then said.

“I’m glad I’m still alive!” Onew said and everyone was too tired to laugh at his joke.

“That was tiring...but fun!!!” Minho yelled in exhaustion too.

While you on the other hand,

“Let’s do that again!!!” You shrieked out and everyone threw you a death glare.

“What?” You asked them back as they laughed lifelessly at you.

The two hours was so long and tiring since Jackson was indeed a great basketball coach and he used the time so wisely. By wisely I mean from the first five non stop rounds of running around the field then continued with random jumping and running with the basketballs plus with throwing and running around with the ball!!! Not to be skeptical but after that, the seven of you had to catch the ball from him and indeed it was HARD!!! It was like how could this guy be so fast and smooth with that one ball in his hands?!!

However, of course you could could get the ball from him since you’ve been his basketball buddy for quite sometime but it was still hard! He is definitely good in playing!

“Okay people! Get your up and go home now. Have some rest and don’t forget to finish up your homework's!!!” Jackson said and the seven of you stood up and walked down the school field tiredly.

“That was so...*sigh!* can I skip practice tomorrow?” Key said and you and Minho gave him a death glare as the both of you said NO!

“Okay, okay I was joking! Geez you guys.” Key mumbled and you patted his back friendly.

“Go home, eat and then sleep. Then you’ll gain your energy back.” You said to him as you patted his back with a smile.

“Okay.” Key said and he smiled back to you, feeling great after listening to your advice.

“Hey...guys. Isn't that...L.Joe?” Taemin said when the seven of you walked out of the school gate with your basketball and your sport bags.

“That’s him, ______.” Krystal said and the six of them looked at you.

While you on the other hand took a look at L.Joe who was standing behind his car and you rolled your eyes at the sight of him. L.Joe saw the seven of you and he quickly jogged towards you with a smile.

You didn't realised this but Jong Hyun nudged Onew’s shoulder and he quickly greeted L.Joe with a smile, as well as the others, except you.

“Hey, L.Joe!” Onew said and he smiled at the sight of the six people around you.

“Hi. I er... came here since _____ wasn't at her house and her brothers said that she was in school so I came here.” L.Joe said as he looked at you. Thank God your bruised lips were fine by now and he can’t stopped blaming himself for what he had done to you on the other day.

“Sure.” Minho said and you gave L.Joe a bored look.

“What?” You said boringly as you gave him your famous glare which made L.Joe took a big gulp.

“Er...I’m here to say that I’m sorry. You were right and Taeyeon and I are done. I’m so sorry for slapping you on the other day. I didn't mean to but I was...” L.Joe was apologizing to you as he muttered those words quickly when you cut him with your words to shut him up.

“Go home, Byunghun. I don’t give a damn about you and her anymore.” You said boringly as you walked away from him, leaving him standing there like an idiot.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“That’s okay. I think she’s still mad at you.” Krystal said as she patted L.Joe’s back. L.Joe looked at _____’s figure that was gone from his sight.

“I guess so.” L.Joe said as he wiped his face with the palm of his hands.

“Thank you guys for helping me. I guess I owe you a dinner.” L.Joe said as he looked at the five of us.

“Sure. No prob. But let’s skip that since we’re so tired with practice today and I’ll give you a call when we’re hungry later.” Onew said as he smiled at L.Joe.

“Thanks guys.” L.Joe said and he smiled a bit from Onew’s words.

“Looks like it will take months for her to cool down.” Taemin said and Krystal nodded her head.

Krystal too knew about my plan since Taemin is her boyfriend and I guess she still kept it as a secret form ______.

“So I’ll head home first. Wanna take a ride with me? I can send you home.” L.Joe said and the five of us nodded our heads. Well, not me since I got some business to do.

“Sure.” Key said and the seven of us bid our goodbyes.

Your POV

“Go home, Byunghun. I don’t give a damn about you and her anymore.” You said boringly as you walked away from him, heading down the road towards your house, of course.

Stupid guy! After he slapped me and now he’s here to beg for an apology?! Kiss My FOOT!!! Besides, who told him about Taeyeon’s y attitude??? He didn't believe me for a second on the day I told him about that! In fact, he gave me a damn slap on the face! On my cheek!!! THE HECK!!!

You stomped down the road angrily and you turned your head to your back when you heard the sound of quick footsteps like he was running for his life or something. You turned your head to take a look the person and he was...urgh Jong Hyun. =,=

“Dude what are you doing running like a maniac? I thought you said you were tired from the practice and you’re running right now?” You asked him impatiently as Jong Hyun struggled to catch for some air since he ran like he was being chased by a dog or something.

“I...was...running...to get...to you for sure!!!” Jong Hyun said as he huffed and puffed for some air.

“Tsk this guy.” You groaned at him as you continued to walked towards your house, well as well as him too since you lived couple of houses away from him. :/

“So, are you okay?” Jong Hyun finally said after he had gained his normal breathing back.

“Nah.” You said boringly as Jong Hyun blew a sigh next to you.

“You should give him a second chance, ya know. I mean I was once like him too and I’m glad my friends never give up for me. They kept on treating me as their friends even though I knew that I’ve had disappointed them for dozen of times.” Jong Hyun said and you just rolled your eyes at his words.

“So what? I’m supposed to go to him and said ‘oh it’s okay L.Joe! I know you were brainwashed by that and you just gave me a nice slap on my face and I’m fine with that since you’ve got the honor of being the first person to slap me and therefore I forgive you???’ like that?!!” You said angrily and Jong Hyun just looked at you like he had never saw you got angry or mad or something.

“Oh man that’s not what I meant!” Jong Hyun mumbled loudly to you and you snickered at him boringly.

“What I mean was just take some time to clear up your mind and then just you know, forgive him after that.” Jong Hyun explained in details.

“Easy to say for you.” You said to him as you walked into a nearby store and closed the door shut in front of Jong Hyun’s face.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Yah! You almost hit my nose!” I yelled to her as she ignored me again.

Oh crud! What am I supposed to do to get some sense into her head??!!! She’s so...stubborn!!!

I then opened the door up and walked into the store, following her back as she walked down the aisle towards the cold beverages in the mirrored fridge. She took out one bottle of apple juice and a bag of chips and she walked towards the counter, not even giving me a hint of attention. That girl and her stubborn head!!!

We then walked out of the store, continuing with of our walk towards our home. She gargled most of the juice by her own as well as the chips on our way back home, not even once, offering me some of her food!

Fine!!!

We reached to her house first and she walked into her house leaving me there like an idiot. I mean she just took her shoes out and then she opened up the door and just walked in! That’s it! She didn't even said goodbye to me and I was like...what???

“Man she’s so cold.” I said to no one in particular as I walked few steps away into my house.

That Night

Your POV

The sound of your favorite hip hop song were ringing through out your room as you walked out of your bathroom from a nice hot bath. You quickly grabbed your phone and it was a call from your buddy, Krystal.

“Hey girl! How are you doing?” Krystal asked you from the other line and you smiled upon hearing her sweet voice.

“Nothing much. Just finished showering.” You said normally as you plopped on your bed, lying flat on your stomach.

“Just finished showering? OMG are you or something?!! Wait let me cut the lines first and you can get dressed up first and...” Krystal started to babbled to much with the thought of you being and you quickly cut her words before she managed to cut the lines off.

Erk that girl!!!

“Yah,yah! I’m not ! I’m perfectly dressed and I’m lying in my bed at the moment, so chill!” You said as soon as she got panicked.

“Oh really? Oh great! I really thought you were...you know. Hehe.” Krystal said as she giggled to you and you practically slapped your forehead at her words.

“Even if I’m , you can’t see it, so relax!” You cried out and the both of you laughed at her silly mistake.

“You’re right. So I called you just to check you up since L.Joe showed earlier and totally ruined your mood...again! Unfortunately.” Krystal said and you smiled at her words.

“It’s alright. He’s such a dumb . But that was quick though! I mean how did he found out about Taeyeon who was a bad girl and a big fat liar and all again? Because the last time I checked, he slapped me when I said that.” You said as you rolled your body to the other side of the bed while hugging your big pillow.

“That’s the thing. I mean you owe this guy a big time because he helped you and L.Joe.” Krystal said and you started to wonder what did she meant by that.

“What guy? He helped me and L.Joe?!” You asked her curiously and you practically could see her smiling from the other line like a retard since she knew something that you obviously had no idea at all!

“K-I-M  J-O-N-G  H-Y-U-N!!!” She squealed happily and you bit your lips upon hearing his name again.

“What do you mean by him? He helped us? What? I don’t get it!” You grumbled to her on the phone and she giggled again.

“He’ll be mad if I told you this.” Krystal said, trying to ripped your patience off!

“Just tell me! I’ll deal it with him later on!” You cried out.

“Okay. So here’s the thing. Right after the day where L.Joe mercilessly slapped you on the other day, Jong Hyun came up with a nice plan. He planned all this by his own and he asked the other four SHINee  boys to joined him. Well, more like forced by him since Key didn't agreed with his plan at first.” Krystal said and you listened to her intently.

“And they did this----> THEY SPYED ON HER!!!” Krystal said excitedly and you blinked your eyes at her words.

“So they took pictures of her and they printed them out and they gave it to L.Joe. DONE! And of course he believed that pictures!” Krystal continued and you were still shocked by her words.

He did that? He really did that because he were trying to save L.Joe and your friendship with him???

“______? Are there? Are you even breathing? Are you okay? Oh God!” Krystal freaked out again from your long silence and you quickly answered her.

“I’m here. Just...flabbergasted I guess from the news.” You said as you looked at your ceilings.

“So yeah. That’s all. I heard it all from Taemin and he said that Jong Hyun was so pissed when L.Joe slapped you the other day.” Krystal said and you nodded your head, even though you knew she can’t see that.

“You know what? You should just accept him already. He’s such a nice guy! You’ll suffer a great loss if he walked away to other girl’s arm.” Krystal continued and you just gave her a short ‘hmm’ since you still couldn’t believe that Jong Hyun did that for you.

“So I’ll see tomorrow!!! By...” Krystal was about to cut the lines off when you stopped her midair.

“Wait!!! Wait,wait,wait!!!” You shrieked out and of course she waited for you.

“Erm...Oh God I can’t believe I’m going to say this to you but...how do you...er...confess to a guy?” You said quietly and you swore Krystal was jumping up and down on her bed on the other line upon hearing your words. That girl!

“YOU WHAT???!!! You wanna confess to him? You like him? You really do? Oh God I KNEW ITTTT!!!!” Krystal shrieked out and you barely had to put your phone few inches away from your ears to prevent you from being deaf before you turned 80 years old! =.=

“Hey,hey,hey!!! I’m not confessing to him like THAT! I’m asking you how to confessed to him by confronting to him! About his big help to me and L.Joe of course!!!” You shrieked back to her and Krystal groaned.

“I thought you liked him.” She mumbled on the other line.

“It’s not...like that.” you said back.

“Okay whatever. I’m still rooting for you both no matter what. So just go to his house and asked him if he’s the one who helped you bla bla bla and then just said thank you or kissed him or something.” Krystal said and you widened your eyes upon hearing the ‘kissing’ word.

“Kiss him? For what?” You yelled back to her.

“That was a joke,hon. But if you wanna do that...I’m sure he’ll love it.” Krystal said and you already felt like punching her arm already.

“Yah you shut up and go kiss your own boyfriend!!!” You cried out and she laughed at your words.

“Fine,fine. So I’ll off now. Still have some works to do. Annyeong!” Krystal said and you cut the lines off after you bid your goodbye to her.

“Oh God! Why did he interfere into my damn business!!!”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry everyone for the late update!!!

Love u lots!!! :D :D