Chapter 44:A Slap For a Good Deed

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

“That’s all for today’s practice people!” Minho chimed and you sat on the floor from exhaustion.

The seven of you had been practicing on playing the basketball since the competition for the selective team to represent your school is in few more days and so far all seven of you have been playing it good.

“I love that last move, Onew.” You praised Onew who managed to tackled Minho during the practice and he smiled at you.

“Thanks.” Onew said as he high fived you and you smiled at him too.

“I’ll go home now. I still have some homeworks to do.” Taemin said and he walked away with Krystal and the rest of the guys only leaving you and Jong Hyun sitting on the cement floor doing nothing but staring at the field with random thoughts in your mind.

“We should go home now.” Jong Hyun said and you nodded your head as you walked side by side with Jong Hyun down the road.

Once you’ve reached a T-junction, you decided to go on the left since you need to go to L.Joe’s house for some serious talk.

“Where are you going? House is that way.” Jong Hyun said to you as he pointed the right side of the road exactly like you have no idea where your house was. =,=

“I know. I’m going to L.Joe’s house for a while. You can head home first.” You said and Jong Hyun shook his head.

“I’ll follow you then.” Jong Hyun said as he followed you.

“Yah you don’t have to follow me. I won’t get lost in this one way road.” You said as you rolled your eyes at Jong Hyun’s actions.

“It’s okay. I’ll just follow you around.” Jong Hyun said and you started to get ticked off from his actions.

“You. That way. Now.” You said as you pointed towards your right side showing the only road that will lead to your house and Jong Hyun’s.

“Urgh fine.” Jong Hyun grumbled to you as he took that path leaving you alone on that quiet rode.

“Finally some peace!” You said to no one in particular as you blew a huge sigh, finally free from Jong Hyun.

You reached to L.Joe’s house and thankfully there was no one in his house at that moment except L.Joe and you in the living room.

“Oh _____. You’re here? What’s up?” L.Joe greeted you as soon as he walked down the stairs looking at you sitting comfortably on the couch with the TV off.

“Nothing much. Where are you going dressing up like that?” You asked L.Joe who was busy fixing his hair in front of the mirror with his nice outfit and all.

“Date.” L.Joe said simply to you.

“Let me guess, Kim Taeyeon?” You asked him acting like you have no idea who that girl would be.

“Exactly.” L.Joe said as he smiled to you through the mirror.

“So I have something to tell you.” You finally said and L.Joe looked at you with a normal expression planted on his face like there was nothing wrong at all.

“About what?” L.Joe chimed and you gulp.

*Here we go.*

“About...your girlfriend, Kim Taeyeon.” You said ever so slowly since you didn't want L.Joe to be mad at you or anything like that.

But since he will be in big trouble later with Taeyeon toying him around and sooner or later she’ll broke his heart and leaving him alone lifelessly just like what she’d did to Jong Hyun years ago, you’d rather prefer to tell him the truth at that moment before it’s too late.

“What about her? You know her is it?” L.Joe asked you and you nodded your head.

“Well...not that much but somehow I already know her and the thing is...” You said while L.Jow walked towards the couch and he plopped onto one of the seat across of you while you cleared your throat out.

“Is?” L.Joe asked you as he looked at you deep into your eyes making it harder for you to tell him.

“She’s not what you think she is.” You finally said the words and L.Joe looked at you with a questioning look pasted on his face.

“Yah what are you talking right now? She’s not what I think she is? Than what is she? An alien?” L.Joe asked you as he chuckled a bit at words.

*Oh God.*

“She’s...somehow...is...worst than that.” You said and L.Joe looked at you with another questioning look pasted on his face again.

“What do you mean by that?” L.Joe asked you and you blew a raspberry.

“You should stay away from her, L.Joe. She’s a slickly kind of girl. She’s not in love with you just like what you think she is. She’s using you for her own good reasons which is just for your mo...” Before you could finish your words, L.Joe cut it.

“Wait,wait,wait! What the hell are you saying right now now Yoon _____?” L.Joe asked you and you stood up from your seat as well as him too.

“What I’m trying to say is she’s using you and she’s not in love with you truthfully! She already have multiple of boyfriends besides than you and a girl like that shouldn't be your girlfriend.” You said as L.Joe looked at you with his fiery eyes. If this was a cartoon scene, you’re 100% sure that his ears would be fuming with smoke from his anger already.

“Nonsense, Yoon _____! This doesn't make any sense at all!” L.Joe yelled at you as he looked at you with his sharp eyes.

“I know it might sound weird with this since she always had that pretty face of hers but trust me she’s fake! She’s faking everything!” You yelled back to him trying to get some sense into him.

“No! You’re lying. She’s not like that at all. She loves me with all of her heart and I know that!” L.Joe said loudly to you as you scolded him back.

“What?!! You seriously believe that?!! You seriously believe her deceits and lies just because she had that faked innocent face of hers and you’ll just let her used you for your money and make you like an i...” You stopped midair when you felt a loud pang on your left cheek.

You looked at the floor with an aching feeling on your left cheek as you tried your best to remain calm. But somehow after being slapped by him it had just made you even angrier.

L.Joe looked at you as he couldn't even believed what he’d just done to you. He’d freaking slapped you in the face and he knew that throughout your life, no one had ever put their hands on your face since you were a good child and L.Joe got too shocked by his actions that he couldn't even mutter anything at that moment but looking at you who was not moving at all after being slapped by him.

While you on the other hand, had already blew up and that’s it L.Joe as you scoffed bitterly.

“So this is what I get from trying to save your ing , Lee Byunghun???!!!” You started as you yelled plus cursing of course since you were so mad at him as you stared at him with your angry eyes. Not even  a drop of tears that fell from your cheeks even though the slap that he gave to you was a nice one.

“And this is what I get from trying to save your from that ???!!!” You continued as L.Joe looked at you with a shocked look planted on his face since he’d never seen you so angry than this before in his entire life!

“Thanks a lot, Byunghyun! Have a nice life you two! THAT !!! YOU,LEE BYUNGHUN!!! YOU BOTH!!!!!!!” You screamed your lungs out as you grabbed your jacket on the couch and walked out from his house with a loud bang when you shut the door up.

You slipped on your shoes angrily as you stormed out of L.Joe’s house gate. You walked down the road furiously when you tried to remember back how L.Joe had slapped you in the face when someone touched your shoulders and you accidentally threw your anger to that person.

“WHAT???!!!” You yelled to that person and he looked at you with a shocked expression planted on his face as he took a step back away from you.

You finally realised that it was Jong Hyun and you quickly let out a huge sigh. You felt so bad for throwing your anger at him as he looked at you with a worried expression planted on his face. You rubbed your temples as you took a deep breath.

“Are you...okay?” Jong Hyun asked your carefully since he didn't want you to blow up again with his words.

“Yeah I’m...I’m okay. I’m just...just...” You stuttered at his question as you tried to remain calm.

“I know. It was quiet loud earlier in L.Joe’s house.” Jong Hyun said monotonously as he looked at you with a worried expression.

“I’m...sorry for yelling at you. I didn't mean that. I was just so pissed off and I got carried away by that.” You apologized to him as he grabbed your chin and you hissed in pain.

“What’s this? Did he slapped your face? Your lips are bleeding _____!!” Jong Hyun shrieked out to you as you hissed in pain from his touch.

“Ow,ow,ow!” You cried out and he let go of your chin quickly.

“You’re coming with me.” Jong Hyun said as he pulled your hand towards his house as you followed him silently because you seriously can’t go home now at that moment because your brothers will for sure bombarded you with multiple questions about your aching cheek.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Sit here and I’ll be back.” I said to _____ as I walked into the kitchen to grabbed some first aid kid to treat her bleeding lips as she sat on the couch staring blankly at who knows where.

Flashback

After I got shooed away by _____, I secretly followed her to L.Joe’s house and I waited for her for quite some time and I got super curious and worried about her when I heard loud screaming from the house as I listened to their conversations carefully.

“Nonsense, Yoon _____! This doesn't make any sense at all!” L.Joe’s voice ringing throughout the house.

“I know it might sound weird with this since she always had that pretty face of hers but trust me she’s fake! She’s faking everything!” _____ yelled back to L.Joe but I can’t hear most of it since she yelled slowly not like Key’s loud shrieking voice.

“No! You’re lying. She’s not like that at all. She loves me with all of her heart and I know that!” L.Joe said as I scrunched up my nose at his words.

*Seriously dude? I would just go and slap that girl’s face if I were you.*

I practically said to myself in my mind.

“What?!! You seriously believe that?!! You seriously believe her deceits and lies just because she had that faked innocent face of hers and you’ll just let her used you for your money and make you like an i...” I heard _____ yelled back and then it was quiet for some time as I had to throw the urged from running into the house and looked at what had happened. It’s ticking my patience off from waiting at the outside of his house!

I waited for few more minutes until _____’s voice finally could be heard again. But this time, it sounded way more louder and angrier! I’ve never heard her voice like this before! This was first.

“So this is what I get from trying to save your ing , Lee Byunghyun???!!!” She said as I took a huge gulp.

*What happened? What did she get?*

“And this is what I get from trying to save your from that ???!!!” She continued as I turned my head to looked into the house but it was a huge failure since all the windows and curtains were closed.

“Thanks a lot, Byunghyun! Have a nice life you two! THAT !!! YOU,LEE BYUNGHYUN!!! YOU BOTH!!!!!!!” She screamed again for the final time as she threw the door opened and she slammed it shut with a loud bang until all the birds that were hanging and chilling out on the rooftop flew away.

I quickly hid myself behind a light pole as I followed her secretly from her back and when I touched her shoulder, she yelled at me as I got super shocked by this angry side of her. Well, I really have to say this though. She’s really mad when she’s mad and she’s really good when she’s good if you know what I mean by that.

Back At Home

“Come here.” I said as I pulled a chair in front of _____ and I took out a wet tissue as I asked for her left cheek.

“Aw,aw,aw. Careful dude. My cheeks are so expensive.” She said as I laughed at her cute joke as I wiped her cheeks thoroughly.

I wiped the blood on the side of her of her lips as I tried hard to fight back the urge of kissing her.

*Damn I miss kissing her!!!*

I pulled out a neon pink band aid and I put it on her lips as I smiled with full satisfaction at my great job.

“Seriously? Pink?” She asked me as I gave her a smirk.

“That’s the only color left since I don’t use pink stuffs.” I said as I smiled to her.

“Thanks.”She said as I nodded my head showing my pleasure to help her.

She was about to stood up from the couch when I grabbed her hand and she fall a bit as her face was so closed to mine when I kissed her.

Well it was more like a quick peck but hey, that’s more than enough already. :P :P

I smiled to her with full satisfaction as she looked at me with her big eyes, shocked with my actions probably.

“Ya...yah! What...what was that for?!” She asked me as she quickly pushed my body away from her as I smiled teasingly at her.

“For paying my service.” I answered her as I stuck my tongue out to her playfully.

“What the???” She asked with a flustered look.

“What? You want more? I’ll be ‘glad’ to give you more!” I said to her teasingly as she looked at me with her crimson red cheeks and oh how so cute she was at that moment!

“The hell? Eww NO!!!” She said as she stormed out of my house quickly as I laughed at her quick actions. She even left her jacket on the couch as I smiled at her clumsiness.

“And that’s how you make Yoon _____ flustered.” I said to no one in particular as I smiled happily by myself like a retard.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ouch that must have hurt...a lot!!!!

Pls leave a comment after reading!!! :D

And so sorry for cursing too much in here!!! I don't normally curse around though... :( :(