Chapter 54: First Date and The Inheritor???

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

“Hey sis! Wake up you sleepy head!!!” Chunji yelled from outside of your room ever so loudly. You rolled in your bed, totally annoyed by his loud shrieking voice, totally disturbing your sleep. You rolled to the other side of your bed and you were about to fall back into your slumber when you heard another loud screaming from your another brother, C.A.P.

“Yoon ______!!! Wake up already!!!” C.A.P yelled while he kept on knocking on your room door loudly.

“Urgh what?” You groaned to him.

“Your boyfriend is in our living room already so get your in the bathroom now, young lady!” Chunji’s voice then could be heard as he yelled those words to you, probably from his room.

You instantly opened your eyes widely upon hearing that. You turned your head towards your dresser and you looked at the clock that was hammered onto the wall and it showed five minutes past ten in the morning!!!!

*Oh I’m late!!!*

“GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES!!!” You yelled to your brothers as you ran into your bathroom and you did everything that you’d needed to do in the morning and ten minutes after that, you walked out of your room, perfectly dressed in your normal outfit with your wet hair of course.

“I’m so sorry I’ve overslept!” You said to Jong Hyun once you ran down the stairs quickly.

“It’s okay.” Jong Hyun said as he shrugged his shoulders.

“Let’s go.” You said as you picked your wallet from under the couch where you’d left it the night before as you walked out of your house with him.

*First date? This is our first date?*

“Hey Jong Hyun! Bring her back by ten! You hear me?!” C.A.P yelled from upstairs while Chunji just gave you and Jong Hyun his serious eye glare from the kitchen like he was saying ‘you’re both dead if you don’t follow C.A.P’s words’ something like that.

“I will!” Jong Hyun chimed in and you just rolled your eyes at Chunji who was making funny faces at you and Jong Hyun which only made you feel like slapping his face first thing in the morning! Urgh that silly guy!

“So where are we going today?” You asked Jong Hyun once the two of got into the car and Jong Hyun was already on the wheels.

“Hmm...let’s see. Since this is our first date, why don’t we go to the theme park or something?” Jong Hyun asked you.

“That sounds good to me.” You said, agreeing with his plan.

At The Theme Park

“You what?!” Jong Hyun asked you, or more like yelling at you at the same time.

“Yeah let’s try that new ride! Sounds fun.” You cheered out happily as you walked towards the ticket booth and you bought two tickets for him and for yourself.

“Got them! Let’s go!!!” You chirped out happily as you pulled Jong Hyun’s hands towards the huge roller coaster in the town! That huge roller coaster was standing proudly in front of you two and it is the fastest and scariest ride in Korea and you were dying to give it a try since you really enjoyed crazy rides!

“Yah,yah! Wait!” Jong Hyun shrieked at you loudly when you pulled him merciless towards the roller coaster. You totally ignored his words and in just few minutes, both you and Jong Hyun were already sitting in the roller coaster’s seats together side by side at the front seat, totally secured. No worries!

“I can’t believe this girl.” Jong Hyun whispered to himself as he shook his head at your crazy actions earlier but thanked God you didn’t heard him saying that to you since you were super giddy waiting for the ride to start!

“This is going to be epic!” You squirmed happily as you sat in your seat impatiently, waiting for the rest of the people to get onto the roller coaster.

Few minutes after that, you could feel that the ride was starting to move and you cheered happily for the upcoming experience you were going to faced.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“I can’t believe this! What in the world am I doing in here?!!” I whispered to myself as my hands started to turned sweaty and my heart were thumping so crazy and I felt like fainting already!!!

“Oh yeah!!! It’s moving!!!” She shrieked out happily next to me as the this killer ride started to move its wheels and I already could feel the after math of this ride like puking all my breakfast into the sink or collapses in the middle of our date or something!!!

The ride started pretty slow in the beginning and I really hope or more like I hoped that the ride will be so called ‘normal’ roller coaster ride like the usual ones but a tiny bit crazier and faster but that ride was more like a SUICIDE ATTEMPT!!!

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” That was me screaming when the roller coaster took it’s first ride down the steepest touch down and I was already praying for my life and all and I barely could opened my eyes and the wind were so crazy and I swear my body could have been flown away by that crazy ride!!!

I have no idea how long the ride was since I was so busy screaming my lungs out and by the time the roller coaster stopped, I was still sitting in my seat staring blankly at my...future life???

“That was AWESOME!!!” ____ shrieked happily as she jumped out of the ride along with me but I was more like staggering for my life!

“Let’s do it again!!!” She said to me once the two of us took a rest at a nearby bench under a shady area and my eyes instantly turned wide when I heard she said those unwanted words!

“Yah NO,NO,NO,NO!!! NO WAY!” I said to her, totally rejecting her suggestions.

“Hey that was fun! Come on! If you hate the roller coaster, let’s try that ride over there!” She said as she pointed her finger towards another huge ride where all the ‘passengers’ on the ride were screaming for their lives! That ride was moving up and down in a crazy speed and it even made a 360 degrees turns!!! Are you kidding me right now!!!

“Let’s go!” She said as she pulled my hands again and by the end of the day, I was forced by her to joined her in those crazy rides in the theme park, a total of wait...I lost my counting! But in simple words, we tried all the crazy rides in there and by the evening, I have no idea where I was already and what the hell am I doing or whatsoever!

I seriously couldn’t believe that she actually liked this kind of stuffs! By ‘this’ kind of ‘stuffs’ I meant that all this crazy rides aka making my life shorter rides something like that if you know what I mean!

Your POV

This is the most fun day in my life ever!!!!!!!

The rides were so awesome and you’d tried all the crazy rides in there and by the time you realised that was when you saw Jong Hyun’s lifeless face.

*Oh My God did I went overboard earlier?!*

Hell yeah girl!!!

“Err Jong Hyun, let’s cancel that one. I’ll follow you next.” You said to him and you could see that his face turned instantly brighter than before.

“Finally! Let’s go here now!” Jong Hyun said happily as he pulled your hands towards a booth where you get to shoot the balloons and you’ll get a prize from how many balloons you’d popped out.

Jong Hyun gave it a try and he was surprisingly good at it and by no time the two of you were battling with each other for the one who shoot the most balloons and  the both of you had to stopped with your battle few minutes after that since all the balloons were popped out and the workers had to stopped the both of you instantly. ><

“I win!” Jong Hyun said happily to you as he stuck his tongue at you.

“Excuse me? I shot more balloons than you did.” You stated firmly.

“No I shot more than you.” He said.

“What? I shot more than you.” you attacked him back.

“No I did.”

“Urgh fine!” You groaned to him.

“Let’s go there next!” Jong Hyun said as he chuckled at your glum face as he pulled you towards another exciting place and that was how your first date with him went. Let’s just say that the both of you had the best time in your lives together even though you did quarrel with him one minute or two but most of it was FUN!

That Night

“Thank you so much for today, Jong Hyun.” You said as you smiled to Jong Hyun happily, totally pleased with your date with him.

“Thank you to you too.” He said as he stopped his car right in front of your home.

“Night!” You said to him and you were about to opened the door of his car when he quickly stopped you and he walked out of his car just to opened your door exactly like a gentleman.

“Aish you don’t have to do that.” You said as you walked out of his car.

“Just trying to be a gentleman for a minute.” He said as he shrugged his shoulders towards you.

“Hmm, alright.” you said nonchalantly and Jong Hyun was about to kiss your cheeks when suddenly the both of you heard a loud cough, well it was more like a FAKE one and the both of you turned your heads towards that voice and it was non other than your brothers. =,=

*Urgh when will they ever stop being like this?*

“Time’s up!” Chunji said as C.A.P tapped his wrist, showing that it was already 10pm.

“I know, I know.” You groaned at the both of them as you walked into your house.

“Bye Yoon _____!” Jong Hyun called out to you as he waved his hands towards you when you turned your head towards him.

“Bye!” You answered him as you smiled an apologetic smile to him.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“This is so funny.” Chunji said as he chuckled at me with C.A.P.

“Sorry Jong Hyun! We’ll let you kiss her next time.” Chunji said as he waved towards me before he walked into the house, following ______.

“Nothing more than kiss, you got me? Night!” C.A.P said as he walked into the house as well.

“Those two.” I said as I shook my head at their actions.

The Next Day

Your POV

“L.Joe hyung! Where are we going for dinner?” Taemin asked your cousin, L.Joe who was currently driving his parents’ huge car with the seven of you sitting/ cramping at the two back seats while Onew sat next to him at the front sit while you, Krystal and Taemin were sitting together at the last seat at the back while Jong Hyun, Minho and Key sat in the middle seats.

“Somewhere special. Just wait and see.” L.Joe said as he smiled to himself, not answering Taemin’s question fully.

“I’m so excited!” Krystal chirped as she jumped a bit in her seat,next to you, totally jumping wildly.

“Geez lady. You do realize this is not your first time right?” You said to her, mockingly. In fact, this was like her tenth time eating dinner with L.Joe and that girl just can’t keep her excitement to herself! =.=

“I know, I know!” Krystal said as she rolled her eyes at you playfully and you stuck your tongue out to her soon after that and the both of you laughed happily after that.

The driving towards the ‘somewhere special’ dinner place that L.Joe was saying took about half and hour and by the time the eight of you reached there, you almost fell asleep since you were so hungry waiting.

“Here we are!” L.Joe said cheerfully as he turned the car’s engine off.

The seven of you scanned the whole area from the window and you were about to thanked L.Joe for bringing you and your friends to your favorite diner as well as L.Joe’s too when the six of your friends jaws were on the floor staring at the huge six star hotel.

“Are we really going to go in here?” Minho asked to no one in particular as he scanned the huge hotel standing in front of you guys.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on!” Krystal said as she took a step back from her standing like she was about to make a run from a group of burglars or something. =,=

“I don’t think we can go into this place wearing like this!” Taemin shrieked out and you just laughed at his words as well as L.Joe too.

“Hey L.Joe! You’re a college student right? How can you possibly bring us here? I mean this place costs like CRAZY!!!” Onew shrieked out next and L.Joe just chuckled at his words.

“I’m glad I dressed just okay.” Jong hyun stated and you just smiled at his silly words. By ‘I’m glad i dressed just okay’, he meant that he was glad that he wore jeans and some designated T-Shirt. =.=

“This is so my style guys!” Key shrieked out and L.Joe brought the seven of you into the hotel and straight towards the exclusive diner and the eight of you walked past the normal seating area and also the VIP section as you all walked deeper into the huge diner room until you reached the in VVVIP section.

“Holy cow!” Onew said as he scanned the whole room in awe.

“Are you kidding me?” Jong Hyun asked you and you just shrugged your shoulders at him.

“Where would you prefer to sit this time, young master?” One of the waiter asked L.Joe and they did a little chat before the waiter brought the eight of you to an exclusive sitting are in the VVVIP dining area.

“Young master? What the hell is this, ______?” Krystal whispered to you and you just shrugged your shoulders not answering her questions at all.

“I’ll call you after we’d set the orders later.” L.Joe said and the waiter nodded his head and then he walked away from your table.

“Alright guys. Don’t feel shy, just order anything you want here.” L.Joe said and the six of your friends read the menu book so seriously and you just flipped few pages before you wrote your orders on a piece of paper since L.Joe preferred this way better rather than telling the waiter your orders one by one and that’s going to take so long.

“You’re done?” Taemin asked you and you just nodded your head as you closed the menu book.

Few minutes after that, the eight of you had set your orders and the six of your friends sat there in deep silence.

“So why are you guys so quiet? Do you hate this place?” L.Joe asked the six of your friends and they quickly denied it.

“Er no of course we loved it to be here. We’re just... Shocked I guess?” Krystal said and you already felt like laughing at her face.

“Why did the call you ‘young master’ earlier?” Taemin asked L.Joe and he just smirked as he took a sip of his drink. L.Joe looked at you with a unknowing look towards you and you the six of your friends just stared at the both of you from one to another until you finally lost it! Your patience and the so curious atmosphere around you were killing the hell out of you.

“This is his home.” You said as you played with the napkin with your fingers.

“His home?!!!” Key asked you, shocked.

“He is the owner of this hotel so basically this is his home.” You said monotonously as you shrugged your shoulders while saying that and the six of your friends including your boyfriend looked at L.Joe with their big eyes.

“He’s the OWNER?!!!!!” They shouted in unison.

Yup, L.Joe was the soon to be owner of this six stars grand hotel in Korea since he’s the only son in his family and by that, he’s the only inheritor available. This story was kept private only between your family members and the fact that Krystal didn’t have any idea about this whole rich L.Joe thingy made her shocked was expected.

“Whaaaatttt?!” Onew shrieked out.

“Daebak!” Taemin and Krystal said together.

*Aish this couple.* =,=*

“Wait! Then why in the world you lived in that tiny house?!!” Key asked L.Joe, flabbergasted by L.Joe’s real identity.

“Err...just...I wanna live a normal life like normal people??” L.Joe said cautiously as he scratched his head.

Well that was half right but the another half was wrong. L.Joe did wanted to live a normal life and both his parents were planning about that too but the main reason for him staying in a small house few blocks away from mine was because of his grades. His grades the worst and because of that he had to stay into that small house. But hey, by a small house I mean small for rich people.

“Daebak.” Taemin scoffed.

“Aunt and Uncle wanted him to live a normal life and so they put him few blocks away from my house.” You said to them and they nodded their heads upon hearing your words.

“So?” Onew asked out of the blue.

“So... He’s the only inheritor for this humongous place.” You said on behalf on L.Joe.

“Man! I never knew that this guy is DEAD RICH!!!” Key stated in shocked.

“Don’t tell me... That Taeyeon knew he’s ‘this’ kind of rich?!” Onew asked.

“Nah. I would never blow up my cover.” L.Joe said and you just rolled your eyes at him but too bad L.Joe saw it.

“Excuse me young lady. Don’t you dare rolled your eyes at me.” L.Joe said to you and you just rolled your eyes at him again and by the time he wanted to flicked your forehead, the waiters came with a lot of foods in their hands.

“You really ordered...these?” Jong Hyun asked you in shocked as he looked at the two huge plate of foods in front of you.

“Huh? Oh yeah, you guys can have it if you want some too.” You said as you rolled your sleeves, getting ready to dig into your food.

“I never knew you ate a lot.” Jong Hyun mumbled and L.Joe laughed upon hearing his words.

“I’ve seen worst than this. Enjoy your food everyone!” L.Joe said as he started to spooned his hot beef stew.

“She ate a lot when she’s happy but she ate way more when she’s upset.” Krystal added.

“Tsk, shut up you two.” You scoffed as the eight of you enjoyed your amazingly delicious plus expensive dinner of the day. You really have to admit that the food was so delicious that you even ordered extra slice of their signature red velvet cake, twice for dessert!

Talk about gaining weight??? Nahhhh...

“You’re gonna get fat if you eat a lot like this.” Minho said as he stared at you who was still digging onto your desserts alone as the seven of them were already fulled.

“Yeah ______, you’re going to be fat.” Taemin added while you just rolled your eyes at his words.

Suddenly, both L.Joe and Krystal were giggling among themselves and you started to give them you death glare since you knew what the both of them were talking about...or thinking.

“Did you guys know? There’s this one hilarious thing that had happened to _____ few years ago! OhmyGod it was so funny! Thinking about it made my stomach hurts already!” L.Joe said as he started to laughed with Krystal about the ‘incidence’.

“Yah don’t you dare!” You growled to your cousin and Krystal but they just smile evilly towards you.

“What happened? What happened?” Onew asked them eagerly and you already felt like slapping Onew’s mouth as well as L.Joe’s so badly already!

“Few years ago, the three of us went to eat some cakes at some new bakery.” Krystal started and you could felt a loud pang in your stomach.

“So she ate three slices of cakes and when she took a bite of her third piece of cake...” L.Joe continued and you quickly threw your napkin right on his face to make him shut his mouth but sadly, that didn’t worked out at all.

“Somehow in the cake there was a small birthday candle and she started to bite it, not knowing it was a candle at all.” Krystal continued.

“She was like, ‘This cake tastes so different’ but she kept on eating it and thanked God both Krystal and I did noticed about the candle but we just shut my mouths.” L.Joe said and you face palm your forehead upon hearing that as the SHINee boys were so into the stupid story!

“By the end of the day, she ate it all and L.Joe was shocked that she finished up her cakes and when we told her about that, she started to panicked around since she’d just ate a candle!” Krystal said as she laughed loudly with L.Joe along with the SHINee boys and you just sat there in silence.

“But the most funny thing is, I really thought that she would hate cakes right after that but few day after that, she went to the bakery and she ordered the same cake again!!!” L.Joe said as he laughed hysterically and you grumbled incoherent words to him while the seven of the laughed at your strong love towards cakes!

“Oh My Gosh, _____! Why didn’t you spit the cake out?!” Key asked you, shrieking loudly.

“Because she didn’t want to waste a single bit of it! Besides I don’t even think she can differentiate between a cake and a candle!” L.Joe said as he laughed so hard that his ears started to turned red along with your friends.

While you on the other hand just sat there in your seat feeling so embarrassed with your stupid story, feeling totally wrecked!

“Yeah right, keep on laughing and I’ll just sit here.” You hissed angrily to them with your poker face.

“Aigoo she’s mad!” Jong Hyun added and you kicked him on the shin under the table and he quickly cried in pain once you hit him.

“Awww!!! What was that for?” He said to you as he massaged his foot while you just rolled your eyes at him.

That night was awesome well except for the part where L.Joe and Krystal told your friends about the most embarrassing moment in your life! They all apologized to you since they laughed too much about that and you just laughed it off too since they were your friends and besides, eating a candle was worth it for a laugh don’t you think so?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally a new update after so long!

My classes had just started and I'm sorry if it took so long.

School starts on next monday and I'm in 11th Grade already!!!

It's the most important year in my life so I'll probably finished up this fanfic first and then I'll take a short break from writing.

But! Don't worry! I'll be back by December! Study is my first priority! Love u lots!!!