Chapter 6: You Again?

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

You woke up 15 minutes late because of last night’s sneaked out activity. You quickly cleaned yourself up with bathing, brushing your teeth and dressing up in the fastest speed a mankind could possibly think of. You went down the stairs and you drank a glass of milk before you quickly hit the road by running again of course. You managed to reach to your school 10 minutes late and your first class has already even started for sure.

You ran towards your locker and you quickly grabbed your History books and you locked it. You then dashed towards your history class. While you were running, there was a sharp corner or a turn to the right side of the building. You were about to make a turn when an unfamiliar body hit you from the other direction. The both of you fell flat on the floor with your first. Your books and his books were splattered on the floor!

“Awwwwww!!!” you grunted in pain. You looked up and to your surprised; it was the arrogant guy who had issues with you sitting next to him on Monday earlier.

“Urgh…what the hell?!” Jong Hyun hissed in pain as he lifted his head to have a look at the person who dared to bumped on him especially when he’s in need to go to the men’s room.

“YOU!!!” both of you screamed at each other.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you! Are your eyes even working?!” Jong Hyun hissed. He was obvious mad at you.

“Excuse me! Don’t you assault my eyes! What about you? Have you ever heard about walking in the hall?!” you burst out your anger to him.

“From the impact that I had earlier, it was obvious that you were running too, am I right?” he smirked evilly.

“For God’s sake, damn it! I was late! Now shoo!” you shooed him away.

You quickly grabbed your books on the floor and you walked away from him. You got into your history class and everyone was looking at you.

*Aish*

You apologized to your teacher and you quickly took a sit next to your buddy, Krystal. You opened your books and started to concentrate on the board with your teacher who was trying to explain about some ancient education levels in China. Krystal who was aware with your different facial expression quickly nudged your shoulder.

“Yah. What happened to you? Are you alright?” Krystal asked you while whispering.

“Huh? Oh yeah…I’m good.” you said and smiled to Krystal.

“You sure? Cuz you sure don’t look that good…hey! What’s that?” Krystal quickly grabbed your chin. You on the other hand were confused with Krystal’s action.

“What?” you asked her without knowing anything.

“Look _____! You have a bleeding scar! Oh my Gosh what happened?” Krystal asked you with full concern. She took a piece of tissue from her purse and she wiped your bloody scar. Worried was evident in her voice.

“Erm I’m okay Krystal, thanks.” You said trying your best to smile to her.

“Okay but you I need some explanation after this, arasso?” Krystal gave you a stern look. She has always acted like a mom towards you since she loved so much that she practically could hug you until your ribs are broken.

*Sigh! That dude!*

Your teacher told the class to hand in your last week’s homework before leaving the class for your recess but another problem hit you. You couldn’t find your book at all. You even took out all the stuffs inside your sling bag and still there was no presence of the book.

“Yah? Are you done? Come on lets go to recess now.” Krystal  said to you getting ready with her homework on her left hand.

“I can’t find my book! Ottokae?!” You freaked out.

“Did you leave it in the locker? I think you should tell our teacher that and we can hand in your book right after recess.” Krystal gave you a suggestion and you nodded.

“Yeah I probably left it in the locker.” You smiled sheepishly.

You and Krystal walk together to your locker and too bad you still couldn’t find your book. You tried to think when the last time you had the book was.

“It was on my hand when I got in school. Then I ran and…Oh !!!” you cried out loud.

“Wae wae wae???” Krystal asked you curiously.

“While I was running I bumped into someone! I think he accidently took my book back then!!!” you tried your best to calm down while telling Krystal what had happened earlier.

“Now that explains how you got that scar on your chin! So let’s go and find him! Khaja!” Krystal took your hand and started running but after few steps, the both of you stopped. Krystal turned her head to face you.

“Hehe… Seriously who’s the person that you bumped into again?” Krystal asked and smiled sheepishly obvious embarrassed with her quick action.

“Urghhh… I’ll tell you but just don’t freaked out or scream like you’ve just lost your mind or anything, okay?” You told Krystal feeling worried with what her reaction will be when you told her the guy who bumped you was Jong Hyun.

 “Okay, promise!” Krystal nodded.

“It was Jong Hyun.” You said boringly.

“HOLY TTT!!!” Krystal shouted while giving you a shocked look.

You quickly closed shut with you left hand.

“Yah!!! Shut up, okay!” You hissed.

“Oh.My.God you bumped on him?!” Krystal was technically out of her right mind at this state.

“Err yeah. But I don’t know where to find him though.” You said as you blew out a raspberry.

“Oh wait I know!!!” Krystal was jumping up and down.

“Jong Hyun and the SHINee members are always at the cafeteria during recess!” Krystal said to you.

“Err…but how am I supposed to ask him? Plus those crazy fan girls are going to be around them 24/7.” You said finding it was quite hard to approach him at time like this.

“What about after school?” Krystal gave you another solution.

“But I’ll be late cuz I’ll have Calculus on my last period!” you told her.

“So let’s just go now! Who cares about those fan girls, right?” Krystal wiggled her eyebrows towards you.

“Okay,okay let’s go now!” you then walked with Krystal towards the cafeteria direction.

*You better have my book, dude!*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Extra Update!!! 

B.A.P FIGHTING!!! Win the lawsuit and stay together as 6!!!