Extra!!!

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

The Evening/Night When You Said Yes To Jong Hyun

“I knew it that you’ll love me back!” Jong Hyun chimed as he pulled you into a warm hug and your hands slowly, hugged him back too.

“Let’s head home already. It’s getting late.” You said as soon as you broke his hug.

“Sure.” Jong Hyun said as he gave you the sweetest smile ever!

You then walked with him down the road towards your houses and suddenly your right hand and his left hand brushes together. You realised that and the images of how Krystal and Taemin would walk around together in the school while holding hands sweetly were flashing in your mind.

Jong Hyun just smiled at your cute pink cheeks once your hand brushed over his hand and he knew exactly what you were thinking and he just know what he had to do.

He took your right hand into his left hand as he hold your hand tightly and you were shocked by that and you quickly pulled your right hand away from his grip.

Jong Hyun looked at you with a surprised look and he quickly pulled your right hand into his again and you pulled your hand away without thinking anything again. Let’s say it was just your reflex actions?

Jong Hyun had had enough and because of that he pulled your hand again and he hold it super tight!!!

“Yah,yah! Let go of my hand!” You cried out and Jong Hyun just stuck his tongue out to you.

“No way.” He said.

“Let go!” You hissed to him and he chuckled at your actions.

“I know you want this so badly so stop rejecting it already.” Jong Hyun said as he pinched your cheeks and you just stayed like that until you reached your house.

How sweet!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Some EXTRA!!! Hope u like it!!!