Chapter 60: It Turned Out GOOD!!!

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

A Week After That

Your POV

“OH MAN!!!” You sighed loudly as you stared at the huge poster that was pasted on the school’s information wall. You looked at the huge poster and you kept on reading it over and over again even though the words were not changing if you kept on reading it till thousands of times. =,=

“Ooo what’s this?” Krystal suddenly popped out of nowhere and she started to read the huge poster in one glance and you could already noticed that evil smirk of hers.

“A Special Dance For Celebrating SM High Elite School First Win in Basketball Championship???!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Krystal shrieked out next to you as she started to jumped around like a crazy kid!

Right. It’s a dance! It’s a dance event and dancing is just simply not your thing!!! And for the record, you’d never attended to any of those crazy dance that they held every year in your school just because wearing pink dresses and heels plus red lipstick is just NOT YOU!!! Krystal was still jumping around so excitedly next to you and you’d had enough.

“Will you control yourself?” You said monotonously to her and she stopped jumping around instantly. Well, except for that smirk on her face.

“What? I know what you’re thinking missy so you better shut your mouth.” You said as you grabbed your bag from the floor, which you accidentally dropped it there when you saw the dance event news on the information wall and you started to walked off .

“Hey ______, wait up!” Krystal called you but you on the other hand just ignored her and kept on walking, not even waiting for her to matched up the pace with you.

“What? We have to hurry up. The assembly is starting soon.” You said as you quickly walked towards your school’s indoor assembly room.

“Hey! Let’s go to the dance!” Krystal said to you and you just ignored her by pretending to be a deaf person or something and Krystal just knew you so well that she started to tickled you and that made you giggled.

“Aish stop it!!!” You said as the both of you stopped right in front of the assembly room.

“I have to make a speech today so you better don’t ruin my mood. Got it?” You warned Krystal and she just rolled her eyes playfully towards you and once she’d nodded her head at your words, you opened the door and all eyes were fixed on you. Thankfully, it was not at your leg anymore. I’m just saying!!!

Flashback

“OHMYGODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!”

“YOON _______!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Hey,hey! Relax okay? I’m not dead yet so stop and yelling around like I’m dead or something!” You said to both of your brothers, C.A.P and Chunji who were yelling their lungs out once they saw your right leg, being casted again!

“What?! I thought you were just fine when you walked out of the house this morning!” Chunji shrieked out again.

“What happened to you? I thought you guys won the game with no injuries!” C.A.P shrieked out again, too.

“Guys! Relax. I went for check up at the clinic and they said my leg is just broken again so chill.” You said as you walked with the help of your leg supporter towards the couch once again. Just like back to zero, but this time, you were happy even though you broke your leg.

“Urm...hi guys.” Jong Hyun said to your brothers since they probably didn’t notice him since they were so busy yelling at you about your broken leg!

“Jong Hyun!!! Tell me what the heck happened to her?” Chunji said as he pulled Jong Hyun towards the couch so quickly like there was no time to breathe for a moment at all.

“She...erm...she just got injured back. That’s all. I sent her for the check up and it’s just a normal broken leg so you guys shouldn’t be worried.” Jong Hyun said as he tried to calmed your brothers down.

“You sure bout that?” C.A.P asked him for a confirmation.

“Yup. Here’s the...medicines and a signed paper from the doctor. She have to stay home for at least one week.” Jong Hyun said again and that was indeed true.

“So she have to stay home until her leg becomes normal again?” C.A.P asked.

“Yup.” Jong Hyun said as he nodded his head.

“Okay. Thanks a lot bro. You helped our sister a lot. She’s a very nuisance sometimes.” Chunji said but he whispered the nuisance part to Jong Hyun but you just can’t helped it since you have the sharpest ear drums.

“Yah I heard that!” You said as you threw the remote to Chunji.

And so, you stayed in your house for the rest of the week and you had no idea what was going on in  school when you were gone but Krystal did called you every single day and she said the news about the game was spreading so quick from school to school and you were the hottest issue of the week since you broke your leg from fighting with the YG Team.

The most shocking news was that GD was gone for four days without a single news and once when he returned back to school, he apologized to all six of his friends and especially to Seungri and now, they were in good terms once again and you were just glad to hear that news. You were glad that he had finally realised that no matter how rich you are, you should never treat the others so badly. GD also came to your school according to Krystal and he met all six of your friends only and he apologized to them and also on behalf of you. Since you were stuck in your house with one casted leg, there was nothing that you could actually do about that. =.=

Anyways, you were just happy that everything was turning out alright. Including your leg. It took exactly one week and your right leg was healed once again! YEAY!!! Happy for me!!!

Back To Reality

“Welcome back to SM High Elite School, Yoon _____!” Your headmaster said through the microphone as all eyes were fixed on you. Hold on! Wait a sec everybody!!! Am I late or something here?! I thought the assembly should start like ten more minutes?!!! You then quickly took a brief look at your right wrist and indeed you were right! You were not late at all!

“Err...Krystal. What the hell is going on?” You turned your head towards Krystal and that girl was just smiling and showing her teeth for like ages!

“Our basketball captain, _______. Please come over here. We have some special event for your excellent dedication.” Your headmaster said to you. You were of course shocked by that sudden event and Krystal had to pulled your hands towards the stage. Once you were pulled onto the stage by Krystal, you could see that all five of those SHINee boys were there too, perfectly dressed in the school uniform so handsomely. Especially that Jong Hyun guy for sure.

So all seven of you stood there in one straight line as your headmaster started to talked about how great all seven of you did in the Basketball Championship and so on. He kept on blabbering and you were still in the shock state since Krystal only told you that you will be making  short speech as the captain of the team but she didn’t said any of these!!!

“So let’s not wait for any longer! Let’s have our awesome basketball captain, Yoon ______ to make a short speech on her impressive sacrificial.” Your headmaster said as he urged you to go towards the microphone. You walked there slowly when Krystal and Key happily pushed you to walked towards the mice and once you stood there, you could hear the sound of people clapping their hands and cheering and even the sound of whistling!

You took a huge gulp before you began your speech.

“Erm...hi everyone. Good morning to all the teachers and to you guys. As you all know, we’ve won this year’s Basketball Championship and I’m very happy that we’ve managed to win it. After all, I really hate to lose just like one of my friend, this Choi Minho guy over here, right?” You said as you took a small glance towards Minho and he was already smiling at your words and when he smiled, all girls in the room were cheering with full enthusiasm.

“And I really did went through some hard time for this past month since I broke my leg not once, but twice and I’m just glad that I’m alright now. Erm...besides that, I would really love to show how grateful we are to our coach, Mr Jackson Wang who’d been our friend and an awesome coach for all this time and also...for trusting me.” You continued and once when you’d said Jackson’s name, he quickly got up from his seat and he did a back flip once and as usual all girls were going crazy with that awesome back flip of his.

“And lastly, I would really want to thank my fellow friends here, Krystal, Taemin, Key, Onew, Minho and also Jong Hyun for helping me throughout this and thank you so much, for all your support. And erm...I’m not that good with speeches so I guess I really should end it here. Thank you everyone!” You said as you bowed along with your friends on the stage and the crowd was going crazy!

“Nice speech!” Onew said as he high fived you.

Soon after that, all eight of you including Jackson received your prizes and also the prize money!!! Right after the short assembly, Key started to blabbered about how he was going to spend his prize money on some designer clothes and bla bla bla.

“Gee man. You better keep that for your future.” Minho said to him.

“I’m going to be rich so don’t worry.”Key fired back.

“Yeah. Keep on dreaming, hyung.” Taemin said and all seven of you laughed at his answer.

During Recess

“Where’s Jong Hyun?” You asked to all five of your friends and they just shrugged their shoulders.

“Not sure.” Key said as he continued to dig on his meal.

*I wonder where he’d go.*

“Hey ______! You should come to the dance! Come on!!!” Krystal suddenly started to continue with that topic once again.

“I thought we were over with this?” You said as you gave her your not amused look.

“What dance are we talking here again?” Onew asked and once again he was the slowest person ever.

“The special dance our school is going to held this weekend.” Key said as he continued to munch his food.

“For our winning in the Basketball Championship.” Taemin continued.

“All seven of us are the stars of that night.” Minho said as he took a sip of his drink.

“Oh that! No wonder there’s this one girl came to me earlier and she was talking about a dance that was going on.” Onew said as he nodded his head.

“So let’s all seven of us go!!! We are the stars of that dance after all.” Krystal started to whined next to you.

“What? No! I’m not going to some random dance event or any event that includes dancing.” You said sternly to Krystal.

“Hey, ______. You do realize you have a boyfriend do you?” Key asked.

“Yeah.” You answered him.

“So he’s your date! You guys should go together and have some fun time together, ya know?” He continued.

“I don’t dance, okay.” You stated firmly.

“Then I’ll teach you how.” Key said.

“I don’t wear dresses.”

“Then I’ll make you wear one.”

“I don’t wear make up.”

“Then I’ll make you wear make up.”

“I don’t wear heels.”

“Then I’ll make you wear one.”

“I can’t WALK in heels.”

“I’ll TEACH you how.”

“OHMYGOSH KEY!!!”

“OHMYGOSH _______!!!”

“Yah! Stop mocking me!!!” You shrieked out to him.

“Fine!!!” Key shrieked out too, mocking you again. Krystal, Onew, Minho and Taemin were just laughing loudly while watching the two of you battled against each other.

“Come on ______! It will be fun!” Minho said and all five of them looked at you in the eye like some abandon cats or something.

“OHGOD!” You sighed.

“Fine!” You finally gave up and all five of your friends cheered happily at their success at persuading you. =.=

“But! I’ll wear whatever I want.” You stated firmly.

“Ewwwwww NO!!!” Key shrieked out.

“What do you mean by ‘EWWWWWW NO???!!!’” You asked him back with one eyebrow raised up.

“If you gonna wear that ten years old jeans and T-shirt to the dance, it’s a NO!” Key said as he poked his sausage with his fork.

“Excuse me? I do have some decent outfit too!” You shot.

“What? Some jacket and sweat pants?” He shot back.

“Whaaatttt?!!” You cried out!

*Well, that was true! You have nothing else in your wardrobe but some of your so called casual outfits!*

“That is so true!” Krystal chimed and you gave your sharp glare to her but she just ignored you! And suddenly, both Krystal and Key were whispering with each other and soon after that, even Taemin, Onew and Minho joined them and you could already smelled something fishy around there!

“Fine. You can wear whatever you want.” Key suddenly said once all the whispering had finished.

“Really?” You asked him back, unsure with his sudden change.

“Yup!” All five of them said in unison.

“O...kay.”

After School

“Where is this guy?” You asked to no one in particular as you kept on looking at your watch and at the school ground, waiting for your boyfriend to show up. Earlier on during recess, he didn’t even showed up and the last time you’d saw him was right after the assembly with your friends before all seven of you walked to different directions.

“Hey, _______!” You suddenly heard a familiar voice calling your name from afar. You quickly turned your head towards that voice which belongs to Minho.

“Hey, Minho. Hey, Onew.” You greeted him as well as Onew too as Minho jogged towards you with Onew next to him.“Did any of you guys see Jong Hyun? I’ve been waiting for him since half an hour ago.” You continued to asked him about Jong Hyun without waiting any longer.

“We are here to inform you about him.” Onew said as he nodded his head at your question.

“He said he was not feeling that well so he went back home in the middle of our Physics class earlier.” Minho said to you and you just nodded your head at his words.

*He’s not feeling that well?*

*Is that why he was so quiet earlier?*

“I see. Thanks for telling me.” You thanked the both of them.

“So let’s head home together, shall we?” Onew said as he pulled your hands and the three of you walked back home together. While you, deep inside were so worried about Jong Hyun.

At Home

“Hey sis! Come let’s eat lunch.” C.A.P said once you walked into the living room with a glum face.

“Lunch? Not hungry.” You answered him lifelessly as you plopped your body on the couch, flat on your stomach.

“Not hungry?! Did you just said that you’re not hungry?” C.A.P asked you again, shocked by your answer.

“Yeah. I’m not hungry.” You said as you yawned on the couch.

“Since when the word ‘I’m not hungry’ is in your vocabulary?” C.A.P asked.

“Shut up.” You said boringly to him.

“Fine. Oh I’m late! Hey I have to go out now. Got some meeting to do so...bye!” C.A.P said as he quickly washed his dishes and in just few seconds, he was already out of the house with a loud bang on the door.

“Geez that guy. So loud.” You mumbled alone. By now, you were the only person that was in the house and suddenly your stomach started to make a weird sound, which means that you were hungry. =,=

“Aish! I’m hungry.” You got up from the couch and you walked towards the dining table to see various types of food on there which made your stomach growled even more. You were about to eat the food when you suddenly remembered about Jong Hyun who was not feeling well according to Minho and Onew earlier. You then got up from the seat and you packed up some of the food for Jong Hyun.

You reached to Jong Hyun’s house in just few minutes and by the time you reached there, there was no respond at all. You pressed the bell multiple of times and you even tried knocking the door and calling him but still, there was nothing.

*Where is this guy? I thought he was sick?*

An idea suddenly popped up in your mind as you quickly called Onew.

“Hello?” Onew’s voice could be heard from the other line.

“Hey Onew! Erm are you busy?” You asked him.

“Not at all. Why?” He asked you back.

“Err do you know what is Jong Hyun’s house code? You know the password for his house. I tried to call him but he didn’t pick it up.” You said to him as you scratched your head.

“Oh his house code. Hurm if I’m not mistaken it’s his birthday. He never change his password after all these years. It’s 08041990.” Onew said and you quickly pressed in the numbers that he said but too bad, the password was invalid. INVALID!!!???

“It’s wrong!” You told Onew from the phone.

“What?! Wrong? What the heck? He’d never change the house code and that’s why we could just simply barged into his house.” Onew said loudly from the other line.

“Maybe he changed the code to something else?” You said to Onew who was mumbling something from the other line.

“Oh right! Maybe he changed it to your birthday or something?” Onew suggested.

“Huh? I don’t think he knows when my birthday is, though.” You said as you scratched your chin. That was true though since you’d never told him when your birthday is or whatsoever.

“Just try it. Who knows, right?” Onew said to you and you followed his words without thinking twice since it won’t hurt to try, right? You key in your birthday number and surprisingly, it was correct!!!

“I got it!!!” You chimed.

“Really? Good!” Onew said from the other line.

“Alright, thanks Onew. Bye!” You said before you cut the lines off. You then opened the door of his house and you walked into his living room while calling out his name.

“Jong Hyun? Jong Hyun? Are you in there?” You tried calling for him as you scanned the whole area of his living room and the kitchen.

*Should I go upstairs?” You asked to no one in particular as you climbed up the stairs after placing the foods on the kitchen counter.

“Jong Hyun???” You called his name once again and there was no answer from him too. You scanned the whole second floor area which was brand new to your eyes since it was your first time to set your foot there. There were two rooms on the second floor and you tried to open the room that was on your right first. It was a study room and Jong Hyun was not there and so, you tried the other room that was on your left. You opened the door slowly for few inches and you peeped into the room and Jong Hyun was lying on his bed. Save and sound.

“Jong Hyun? Jong Hyun?” You called his name once you walked near him on the bed as you tried to wake him up but that guy just kept on sleeping so soundly. You placed the palm of your hand onto his forehead and it was hot!

“Man he’s sick.” You said as you shook his head.

“Hey, Jong Hyun. Wake up.” You said as you shook his body roughly, or maybe it was too rough because he woke up instantly soon after that and he was shocked to see you there next to him.

“Oh God, it’s you! I thought it was a burglar or something!” Jong Hyun said as he took a deep breath and you just laughed at him. “How’d you get in here?” He asked.

“I called you but you didn’t answer. Minho said you were not feeling well so I brought some food for you.” You answered him.

“How did you found out my house’s code?” He asked you again.

“I asked Onew and he suggested my birthday so I tried.” You said as you shrugged your shoulders.

“Oh...” Jong Hyun said as he scratched his messy hair.

“Come on, let’s eat. I’m dead hungry.” You said as you pulled his hands out of the room and straight down the stairs.

“Look, I brought you some mushroom soup and meat! Let’s eat these before you eat the medicine, okay?” You said to Jong Hyun and that guy just eyed the food hungrily.

“Thank you so much for the food.” Jong Hyun thanked you once the both of you had finished eating the food and you just nodded your head at his words.

“No prob! Now go eat your meds. I’ll head home first.” You said and you were about to stood up from the chair when Jong Hyun pulled your hands.

“What?” You asked him monotonously and Jong Hyun coughed a bit before he asked you.

“I’ve heard about the upcoming dance this weekend. So...I know this might sound cheesy but, do you wanna be my date?” Jong Hyun asked you and looked at him with your big eyes. 0__0 Few minutes after that, a loud laughter could be heard throughout the house.

“Wha...what are you laughing at?” Jong Hyun asked you, weird by your sudden laugh.

“Do you really have to ask me all so serious like this? Of course I’ll go with you.” You said as you continued with your laugh.

“Huh???” Jong Hyun said as he scratched his head once again.

“You’re so weird today, man. I’ll go with you and all of our friends are going too. Now go eat your meds and I’ll head home first since I have some cleaning to do. Okay? Bye!” You said cheerfully as you walked out of his house with a happy heart.

*Why was he being so serious earlier? He was way too relax when he confessed to me.*

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Man did I ruined it? I was just trying to be sweet and all for the surprise, though.” I mumbled to myself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another update!!! Hope ya'll will like it!!!