Chapter 37: Movie Night or Date???

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

Your POV

You walked into your cousin’s room, L.Joe without knocking as usual and he was shirtless at that moment which made you startled of course.

“Yah when are you going to learn how to knock?!!” L.Joe screamed his lungs out to you while you rolled your eyes at him. You plopped yourself onto his bed as he quickly put on a shirt to cover up his body.

“Next year probably.” You said mockingly to him.

“Aish this girl!” L.Joe said as he took a seat at his study table.

He looked at you as you looked at him blankly.

“And why are we looking at each other right now? Is there something bugging your mind?” L.Joe asked you as you blinked your eyes couple of times before you finally remembered the thing that you’d wanted to tell him earlier.

“I’m going to watch a movie with Jong Hyun tonight.” You said monotonously.

L.Joe looked at you with his jaw on the floor.

“You what?!!” L.Joe shrieked loudly.

“Yah I’m just one meter away from you so you don’t have to shout that loud!” You groaned to him as you walked out from his room.

“Hey where are you going?! You have to tell me more about going out to the movies with him, Yoon ______!” L.Joe said loudly as he followed you walking down the stairs towards the kitchen.

You opened up his refrigerator in search for some food and you found a packet of sausages only as you blew a raspberry.

“Man I’m hungry. Do you have some food?” You asked him as L.Joe looked at you with his famous glare.

“I’m not going to cook for you if you’re not telling me about your movie night with Jong Hyun tonight.” L.Joe said sternly as he fold his arms.

“Fine,fine! We won the Bio Assignment project together and the prize were two movie tickets for a movie tonight at 9pm. So he’s picking me up at 8pm and that’s all. Satisfied? Now go and grill me some sausages.” You said monotonously as you looked at L.Joe’s face with a ‘go-cook-now’ expression on you face.

“Really? That’s all?” He asked you curiously again.

“Yeah Byunghyun that’s it and go cook now.” You shooed him away with your hands.

“Okay Ma’am! I’ll cook for you so stay put there.” L.Joe said as he pulled his sleeves up.

“Yeah! Sausages for lunch! Awesome!” You chirped happily as you plopped yourself on the couch as you switched on the TV.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Woohoo someone’s going out on a date tonight...” Onew-hyung chirped playfully around me as I looked at him with a ‘will-you-shut-up?’ expression planted on my face.

“Yeah someone’s going out on a date tonightttttt!!!” Key and Taemin chirped playfully right after I threw a death glare to Onew-hyung earlier.

“I want to tag along too!!!” Suddenly Minho added.

“Yah shut up will ya?!!” I yelled angrily to the four immature boys in front of me.

“So what are you going to do tonight, Kim Jong Hyun???” Onew-hyung wiggled his eyebrows to me playfully as I rolled my eyes to him.

“Yeah hyung! You should go and confess to her!!!” Taemin said as he looked at me with his eye smile.

*Should I really do that? Besides, she already...has a...boyfriend! Wae!!!*

“You know you should just go and tell her your feelings towards her.” Minho added as he continued reading his manga without looking at me.

“Oh God you guys! She freaking has a boyfriend already!” I shrieked in frustrations as I looked down to my feet.

“Haha you know that guy is...” Taemin was about to say something when Key and Minho quickly shut his mouth with their hands.

“Shut up Taemin! You and your big mouth!” Key hissed to Taemin as Taemin mouthed a ‘sorry’ to them.

“Wae,wae? What’s wrong?” I asked the three of them curiously as I eyed them one by one.

“Nothing!” Minho said as he shook his hands.

*Weirdos...*

“You guys are so weird.” I said monotonously.

“Any how...let’s go back to our original topic here, you guys. So our Jong Hyun here is facing some dilemma and we should really help him.” Onew-hyung said as he clapped both of his hands to gain our attention back. Well more like those trios attention who were arguing with themselves.

“Right! So hyung you should confess to her.” Taemin said after he and Minho had finished poking each other.

*I seriously don’t understand those two kids.*

“Should I really do that?” I asked him back as the four of them nodded their heads.

“If you’re not doing that than I will.” Minho said out of the blue.

I looked at him as my mouth opened a gap.

“You...you’re going to confess to her?” I asked him while stuttering of course.

“He’s just joking!” Key said as he shook his hands.

“Who said I was joking?” Minho said as he eyed me deeply.

*Gulp.*

“Don’t tell me...you...you...you like her too?” I asked him back as I stared at him in the eye.

Minho looked at me deeply in the eyes too as I gulped. Suddenly I felt suffocated by his statement.

Out of sudden, Minho threw a huge laugh fit followed by the other three as I looked at them in confusion.

“Wha...what’s so funny?” I asked them as Minho and Key struggled to catch some air.

“Man I was joking dude! You should’ve seen your face earlier! That was so priceless! Yah Taemin! Next time make sure to take a pic of his face! Haha!” Minho said as he continued with his laughing session with Key,Taemin and Onew-hyung.

“Ya...yah!!! I really thought you were serious earlier! I almost fainted from your statement!” I said as I punched Minho’s arm playfully.

“Sorry. Just trying to heat up the mood, ya know?” Minho said as he put his arm around my shoulders.

“So let’s get back to our original topic again!!!” Onew-hyung said after he wiped his tears from laughing so hard earlier.

“Yeah so Jong Hyun,you should use this opportunity wisely! By wisely, I mean you should just go and tell her about your feelings and just accept her answers.” Key said as he took a sip of his drink.

“Namja Dapgae! (Like a man)” Minho said as I nodded my head.

“Just don’t put your hopes that high since she already have a boyfriend.” Taemin added as I threw a huge sigh.

“Then what’s the point of telling her my feelings when she already has a boyfriend?!!!” I said in annoyance.

“Just do it and you’ll get it.” Minho said as he looked at me in the eye again.

“Trust us in this, okay?” Onew-hyung said as I looked at him.

*Maybe I should really give it a try.*

That Night

Your POV

“Oh deongsaeng!!! Where are you going?” Chunji asked you as soon as he saw you walking down the stairs since you were wearing your outing outfit. By which are jeans and normal T-shirts only. =,=

“Out for some movie.” You said monotonously as you walked towards the kitchen for some drink.

*So thirsty!*

“With who? Krystal?” C.A.P suddenly popped out of nowhere as he asked you that question.

“Ani.” You said as you took out a bottle of mineral water from the fridge.

“Then who? A boy?!!” Chunji shrieked loudly as you rolled your eyes while drinking your water.

*Man these two big brothers! So noisy!*

“Yeah I’m going out with a boy.” You said as you threw a playful glare to both of your curious brothers.

“L.Joe?” C.A.P said as you face palm yourself.

“Is he the only boy in my life? No oppa. I’m going out with Jong Hyun.” You said as you opened up your fridge to keep back the water bottle to it’s original place.

“Oh okay.”C.A.P said as he plopped next to Chunji on the couch.

*Okay? He said OKAY? Woah that’s weird of him!*

“So you’re saying okay if I go now?” You asked both of your brothers back since you were surprised by their weird sudden changes.

“Yeah bring back some popcorns for me.” C.A.P said as his eyes were fixed on the TV screen.

“Have fun!” Chunji added as his eyes were fixed onto the TV screen too, not looking at you at all.

“O...kay...So I’ll go now...Err K.BYE!” You said awkwardly as you tied your shoes and walked out from the house.

*Since when they let me off so easily like this?* You asked yourself as you walked out of your house gate.

You took out your phone and the time showed that it was almost 8pm. Since you got out early from your house, you decided to go to Jong Hyun’s house and meet him there.

Jong Hyun’s POV

“ it’s almost 8 pm already!!!” I yelled to no one in particular as I got my out from the couch and took a quick shower.

I was wearing my shirt when I heard the doorbell rang throughout the house.

“Oh man she’s here already! I should be the one who pick her up at her house!” I said as I quickly sprayed some perfume on and ran down the stairs as quickly as I could.

“Coming!” I said as I opened up the door.

“Yo! Come on we have one more hour before the show starts! Palli!” _____ said as she urged me to locked the door quickly.

Deep down I was feeling so excited and nervous and thrilled all mixed together when I saw her with that sweet smile of hers.

“Hey we’re going with my car if that’s okay with you.” I said nervously as I looked at her.

“Oh right you have a license already. Sure.” She said as she shrugged her shoulders.

*Yeay first car riding with her!!!*

*OMG Jong Hyun don’t be overexcited and just act cool!*

“Nice car you have here.” She said after few minutes of silence.

“Thanks. It’s my sister’s.” I said as I looked at her briefly.

“Oh.” She said as she nodded.

Besides that, the rest of it were awkward and quiet since the both of us had no idea what else to talk about. As soon as we reached to our destination, we walked casually next to each other towards the cinema.

“Tha Fault in our...stars???” She read out the title of the movie as I looked at the poster of the movie. One girl with a short hair with a breathing straw in her nose while the other guy with a blonde hair. Both of them were facing each other.

“Right... I guess we’ll be watching this.” I said as I blinked a couple of times as I looked through the huge poster in front of me and _____.

“Let’s get some popcorns.” _____ said as we walked towards the food and beverages section.

While Watching The Movie In The Cinema

Your POV

Well overall the story was quite sad since the boy in the movie died in the end and the girl had to suffered for a while but she was strong and she managed to stay alive until the end I guess. Since the movie was good, I really appreciate the free tickets that our Bio Teacher gave and I’m going to thanked her again next week.

The movie has ended and you looked at Jong Hyun who was...crying? Sobbing to be exact.

“Yah,yah! You okay? Omg are you that sad from watching that movie?” You asked him as you had to tried your best to not laugh in front of him. Even though you really felt like laughing an that moment.

“It’s just so sad. Not fair why would the guy died in the end?!” Jong Hyun said as he wiped his tears.

*Are you kidding me?*

“Dude it’s just a movie. You really shouldn't cry over something like this.” You said monotonously as you shook your head.

“Pftt I know, I know.” Jong Hyun said as he quickly got up from his seat with his cold face back which was so...I mean he was so sad earlier and in one click he’s back to his normal state again with his cold, arrogant look back and I was like...what?

“I really don’t understand you, Jong Hyun.” You said as you walked out of the cinema with him.

“Huh, what?” He asked you back.

“Nothing...” You grumbled.

“Okay, fine.” He said back as you looked at him with you sharp eyes.

“What?” He asked you back.

*This dude is really ticking my patience off.*

“Let’s go back home. It’s almost midnight.” You said as you and Jong Hyun walked back towards the car park.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Twice update! And goodnight! :D