Chapter 62: A Happy Ending

I Fall In Love With A Tomboy???

The Next Day

Your POV

“Good morning everyone!” You said as you greeted all four of your family members who were sitting on the dining table, enjoying their breakfast.

“Morning honey! Have a seat and let’s eat before the food gets cold.” Your mother said as she urged you to sit on the dining table right next to your brother, Chunji.

“Ooo kimchi fried rice in the morning? Awesome!!!” You said happily as you spooned two huge scoops of that delicious kimchi fried rice onto your plate. You took a bite of it and it tasted PERFECT!!! No one can cook better than your mom!

“So I heard that you’re going to a dance tonight?” Your mom asked after she took a sip of her tea and all eyes were fixed on you instantly!

“Huh? Dance? Oh yeah. It’s just a celebration weekend dance for our winning, that’s all.” You said as you shrugged your shoulders.

“So are you going to wear a dress? Wanna go shopping with me?” Your mom asked giddily but you just shook your head at her.

“I’m just going to wear my jeans. I don’t need dresses.” You said as you shook your heads.

“What? No dress? Come on, hon! It’s a dance!” Your mom cried out.

“I don’t wear skirts, eomma.” You said as you squinted your eyes to her.

“But still.” You mom said as she pouted like a little girl but them suddenly you saw your brother, C.A.P, nudges your mom’s arm with his elbow and she shut that instant!

*What the hell was that?*

*Maybe it was just C.A.P wanting her to be quiet, I guess.*

“So what are you going to do before the dance starts?” Your brother, Chunji asked.

“Just chilling out, maybe.” You said as you shrugged your shoulders again and he just nodded his head.

Well, on the other hand, while you were enjoying your breakfast, your friends were planning something that you have no idea about it at all!

Krystal’s POV

“So yesterday’s plan went super smooth!” I said as I clapped my hands happily at our first success!

“Yup! But today is going to be epic! If today’s mission goes well, then I might faint from being too happy!” Key said with his big eyes.

“And that’s why, we need...your help.” I said towards Onew, Minho, my boyfriend, Taemin and also... L.Joe.

“Our help?” All three of them except L.Joe asked in unison.

“Yup.” Key said as he took a sip of his coffee.

So the thing is, I called all four of them to helped us in our secret mission and L.Joe was our savior!

“But why me?” L.Joe asked after being quiet for sometime.

“We need...a limo!” Key said without hiding anymore.

“A limo? For?” He asked back.

“For tonight!!!” I said happily.

“Wait,wait,wait! Hold on. I can help you with that but seriously, I’m not getting the whole story here. Would you mind sharing about it?” L.Joe said as he scratched his head since he didn’t have a clue about what was going on and what was going to happen that night!

“It’s a mission for _____! The both of us are going to transform her into a GIRL!!!” I said as Key nodded his head.

“What for? She’s a girl already.” L.Joe said dumbly.

“Tsk we know that! She’s not a freaking flat chested guy with abs!” Key said as he rolled his eyes at L.Joe’s words.

“It’s for the dance tonight.” Minho said as he took a bite of his chips.

“Ooo...” Both Onew and L.Joe said in unison.

“So you’re going to make her transform like what a girl should be? Is it?” L.Joe asked again for confirmation.

“That’s right! So if you don’t mind, can you lend us a limo and a driver? Since all seven of us are going to be the stars of the dance night, we need some extravagant entrance to give a WOW impact!” Key said to L.Joe.

“Yeah I can do that. I’ll just make a call and that limo will arrive just on time.” L.Joe said as he nodded his head.

“Yeah thanks oppa!” I said as I high fived L.Joe.

“But what about the three of us? What are we suppose to do?” Taemin asked and I nearly forgot about them.

“Oh right. The three of you...we need you...to block her from running. So I’ll need you guys to lock her room from outside or something.” I said and the three of them nodded their heads since they didn’t need to asked any further questions since they already knew how strong my friend is. Just saying! ;)

“Okay, cool.” Minho said as he nodded his head along with Taemin and Onew.

“So...the plan starts...like this.” Key started to tell the four boys about our secret plan as all five of us focused and listened carefully to his words.

That Evening

Your POV

“Ding Dong Ding Dong.”

“Comin’!!!” You said as you climbed down the stairs as quickly as possible after you heard the sound of your house bell ringing throughout your house.

*Who could it be at times like this?*

You walked quickly towards your front door and once you opened it...it was like the most regretted moved ever!!! WHY THE HELL DID I OPENED THE FREKING DOOR???!!!

“What the hell are you guys doing with black tuxedos and sunglasses at my front door?” You asked the five of your friends who were wearing black suits with sunglasses like they were the main actors in Men In Black movie or something!

“We’re here...to help you. Boys, let’s go in!” Krystal said as she took her sunglasses off of her face and you just looked at them walking into your house, totally speechless at their actions.

“Where’s Jong Hyun by the way?” You asked them once they’d all got into your house safely with no aliens and guns! Erk!!!

“Let’s not talk about him now and let’s focus on you, missy!” Minho said as he gave you a sly smirk.

*Now what have I got myself into???*

“To the room!” Taemin yelled and suddenly you were dragged by both Minho and Onew towards your room on the second floor followed by Key, Krystal and Taemin from behind. Key opened your door and both Minho and Onew quickly dragged you into your own room like what the hell??? It’s my freaking room and I’m being dragged into here???

Krystal then pulled your chair from your study table and you were forced to sit there and did I mentioned what happened to my study table??? That Taemin brat threw all of my books from there and Key pulled the black bag that he’d left the day before and he opened it and to your surprised, the whole bag was fulled with MAKEUPS???!!!

“Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! Hold on a sec!!! What are those colorful makeups are doing in my room?!” You asked as Key took all of those blushers and lipsticks and many more stuffs that you have no idea what it was called and he arranged it neatly on your study table. Oh, and a huge mirror too! How the hell did he get that huge mirror fit into that bag???

“We’re going...to a dance tonight! So let’s get your pretty face some makeups!!!” Krystal said happily as she jumped a bit right next to while you just gave her you bored look. =.=

“Wait! I’ve told you guys that I’ll be wearing my normal outfit to the dance. I don’t need makeup!” You insisted but both of your friends suddenly became deaf or something.

“You, young lady, you’ll be wearing...this!” Key said as Onew handed him a hidden outfit behind a black plastic and your stomach could already  feel that whatever thing that was inside that black plastic would be something that will make you UNHAPPY!!!

“I present you...Jong Hyun’s gift!” Onew said happily as Key pulled the black plastic down and it revealed...a white dress!!!

“No way man! I’m not going to wear THAT!!!” You shrieked out even though the white dress looked really beautiful and eye catching  for someone who has no interest at all in wearing dresses! For someone like YOU!!!

“This is like the most beautiful dress I’ve ever seen in my life! You really should wear it to the dance tonight!” Taemin said to you but even before you could answered to his words, Krystal quickly cut in.

“What do you mean by that’s the most beautiful dress you’ve ever seen in your life?! What about my dress then?! I hate you!” Krystal said as she started to sulked.

“Krystal, you’re still the most pretty girl I’ve ever seen in my life and your dress is the best! I’m just trying to convince her.” Taemin said as he tried to brighten up Krystal’s mood once again.

“Really??? Yeay I love you Taemin!!!” Krystal said as she hugged Taemin. Urgh that girl.

“Hey, I’m not even slightly convinced by your words at all so please!” You said as you rolled your eyes at both Taemin and Krystal who were being such an eye sore!

“Whatever it is, you’re going to wear this and no buts!!!” Key said as he hung the dress right in front of your eyes.

“Right! Now let’s start with the makeups!” Krystal said as she rolled her sleeves up and she was busy with choosing the makeups when the most brilliant idea popped out in your mind! Or maybe...not so that brilliant!

*I should make a run!!! Right!!! That’s right!!!*

You then quickly looked towards Key and Krystal who were too busy discussing about which makeup should go with which and when the line was perfectly clear, you quickly put your feet on the floor and you made a run! You thought it would work but that was just in your dreams! You were running by just a millisecond when you felt a pair of strong arms pulled you back onto your designated seat!

“You’re not going anywhere young lady.” Minho said as he put you back onto your originated seat while you just grumbled at him.

“!” You hissed angrily as you stomped your feet in frustrations.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk! ______, you should really just relax on the seat and let us help you with your makeup and hair. You can even sleep if you want, I’ll be fine with that.” Key said as shook his head at your big failure on escaping from him.

You quickly pulled your phone out of your pocket and you quickly sent Jong Hyun a text message.

To: My Handsome Jjong

Jong Hyun!!! What the hell are you doing???!!!

Why did you bought that dress for me??? You do know how I am right?!!

I don’t wear that kind of stuffs! Never in my entire life!!! >__<

You quickly sent that text message to your boyfriend and he replied to your text message few minutes after that. That was quick!

From: My Handsome Jjong

Why??? Do you hate it??? Is it ugly???

I really think that white suits you the best. :(

You quickly face palm your face as soon as you’d finished reading his replied. You quickly typed him another text message to clear out all the misunderstanding before it was too late.

To: My Handsome Jjong

NOOOO I LOVE IT SO MUCHHHHH!!!!!!!

But I’ve never wore a dress before and I don’t even think that I can sit on a chair while wearing it!!!

I’m a freaking tomboy, remember???

You quickly tapped the sent button and you waited for two minutes before your phone vibrated again.

From: My Handsome Jjong

I do know you but can you please wear it? Just for tonight, please???

I promise I’ll buy you milk tea and cheesecake!

Please wear it for me, Yoon ______??? I love you!!!

*OHMYGOSH!!!*

*Why would he say that kind of words to me? How am I supposed to say no to that?!!*

“So, are you ready?” Krystal asked you once you’d finished rubbing your temple.

“Urghh I can’t believe I’m gonna say this right now!” You whispered to yourself as you pulled your head up, facing all of your friends.

“FINE! I’ll do it but you two get out of my room. You can just eat anything from my fridge while waiting.” You said as you blew a huge sigh but those two just felt so happy at your permission. Especially that chicken maniac!

“YEAY!!! Okay, take your time!” Onew said as he quickly got his out of your room.

“I’ll go and watch some football while waiting! Adios!” Minho said as he winked at you before leaving only the three of you in your room. Key then quickly pulled the knob of your door and locked it.

“It’s time for business!” Both Key and Krystal said in unison while you just sat there, obeying their words even though you felt like running away from it!

One Hour After That

“OH.MY.GOD! OH.MY.GOD! OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” That was Key and Krystal screaming while looking at you perfectly dressed in Jong Hyun’s dress. They were yelling so loud that you didn’t even get any chance to see how stupid you must have looked like in that dress!

“You got to see this!” Krystal said as she quickly pulled you towards your one foot long mirror and when you looked at your own reflection, you couldn’t believe it at all!!! You turned your head at your back to see if it was someone else or something but it was really you standing right in front of your mirror with that beautiful white dress! The dress was so white and sparkling with sparkly beads and there were cute little flower ruffles and your eyes just can’t even believe it was you who were wearing that gorgeous dress! But the only thing that made you felt uncomfortable was that the dress was just right below your knee length and it was your first time to show your leg around and you didn’t felt that good about it. But overall, the dress was amazing and your makeup was just light and you loved it!

“Is this me? Am I this girl?” You asked in disbelief as you blinked your eyes a couple of times.

“YESS!!! It’s you!!! You’re so dead gorgeous!!!!!!!” Key shrieked out.

“OHMYGOD!!! This is my first time seeing you THIS beautiful!!!” Krystal said as she wiped her teary eyes.

“Hey don’t cry! I’m not ugly all the time!” You said as you tried to brighten up the mood and Krystal laughed at your joke.

“I’ll go get change and Key, you can have a rest down there.” Krystal said as she patted Key’s back and you just stood right in front on the mirror, still looking at your own reflection.

“I’ve finally looked like a girl!”

Few Minutes After That

“OHMYGODDD my daughter!!! Oppa look at her!!! She’s so beautiful!!!” Your mom shrieked out as she looked at you walking down the stairs, wearing that beautiful dress of yours as her hands can’t stopped slapping your dad’s arm.

“Hey eomma, appa.” You said as you scratched your head but you quickly put your hands down since your hair were tied into a beautiful messy bun by Key and you didn’t want to ruin it.

“You’re so beautiful, my daughter.” Your dad said as he pulled you into a group hug along with your mom.

“Ooo little sis!!! You’re a women now!!!” Chunji shrieked out once when he walked into the living room.

“Whoa!!! Is this my sis? You look stunning!!!” C.A.P said once he laid his eyes on you.

“Shut up! You’re making me embarrassed!” You grumbled but they just laughed at your words and of course, your already red cheeks.

“Where are my friends?” You asked after your mom had finished taking pictures of you along with your family members when you’d finally realised that all of your fiends were gone.

“Ohh they said they have something to do earlier and they will be back.” Your mom said and just like on cue, the doorbell rang.

“Looks like they’re here.” Chunji said as he walked towards the front door and once he’d opened it, it reveled your handsome boyfriend in a black suit!!! With a bouquet of flowers in his hands!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

“Good evening.” Jong Hyun said as he bowed his head towards your parents.

“OMOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Jong Hyun!!! You look so handsome!!!!!!!” Your mom cried out as she quickly ran towards Jong Hyun.

“Let’s take a picture of you two!” Your dad shouted and you quickly looked at Jong Hyun and he even looked at you and suddenly, just like the time had stopped or something because the two of you were staring at each other for so long without moving an inch!!!

“Ehem! I get it she’s pretty but let’s take a picture for now.” C.A.P said as he faked a cough and both you and Jong Hyun blushed at your silliness.

“One, two, three!!!” Your mom said as she clicked the button so many times and you just stood next to Jong Hyun awkwardly but that boyfriend of yours really have no shame at all since he pulled your body closer to him during the photo session!!!

“Aww!!! You guys are so cute! Alright you guys can go now! Enjoy yourself tonight!!!” Your mom said as he lead the two of you out of the house. Your mom then quickly shut the door up, leaving you and Jong Hyun right at the doorsteps alone.

“That was fun.” Jong Hyun said.

“They’re just so excited.” You said as you laughed awkwardly, too shy to looked at him in the eye.

“Oh right. This is for you. I hope you love roses.” Jong Hyun said as he handed you a huge bouquet of red roses to you.

“Tha...thanks. I like it.” You said with a small smile formed on your lips but that smile quickly faded away when you couldn’t find your shoes.

“Where’s my shoes?” You asked.

“Oh right, Key asked me to give you this.” Jong Hyun said as he handed you a pair of one inch white stripped high heel!

“What?! I can’t wear that! I might broke my leg tonight if I wear that!” You grumbled loudly and the thought of punching Key was the only thing that you’ve been dying to do at that moment.

“And that’s why, I brought you...this!!!” Jong Hyun said as he took out a pair of white flats shoes from his back pocket like he was a Doraemon robot or something.

“Thank you so much Jong Hyun!!! You’re my life savior!!!” You exclaimed as you put the white flats gladly on your feet.

“Well, since you gladly wore my dress and a light touch of makeup, I couldn’t bear to see you suffering in high heels.” He said as he winked at you and you just smiled at his words. He looked so freaking cute!!!

“Thank you!” You said as you smiled at him once again.

“By the way, are going to the dance with your car?” You asked.

“Nope. Our ride should be here...there it is!” Jong Hyun exclaimed as he pointed his index finger towards a black...limo???!!! You looked at the black limo, speechless and when you saw Taemin once he pulled the window down, you quickly smiled at that sight.

“Let’s go!” Jong Hyun said as he pulled your hand and once the two of you were safely seated in the limo, all eyes were fixed on you.

“Wha...what?” You asked as you touched your face, scared that there might me something funny on your face or something.

“Yah,yah! I know she looks beautiful but stop staring at my girl! She’s mine!” Jong Hyun said as he pulled your hands into his and you just blushed at his words.

“I wish I have a girlfriend right now.” Onew said as he blew a sigh.

“I understand your feelings, hyung.” Both Key and Minho said in unison as they shook their heads in disappointment.

“Hahaha too bad!!!” Taemin said as he stuck his tongue out to the three lonely young men.

“Tsk this kid!” Key said as he slapped Taemin’s shoulder while you just chuckled at them.

“So tell me. Doesn’t this limo looked familiar or what?” You asked to the five of your friends, arms crossed.

“Oh...right. We borrowed it from L.Joe.” Krystal said as she smiled innocently.

“So you guys actually planned this from the start?” You asked your friends, disbelief that they’d managed to planned everything without telling you anything!

“Well, the transforming you was a part of Jong Hyun’s plan.” Minho said as he pointed his finger towards your boyfriend.

“Me??? Hehehe...” Jong Hyun laughed as he scratched his head but you just smiled at that guy.

“Well, I guess I owe you guys a huge thanks! Thank you for doing this! You guys are such a nice friends!” You said and all six of them were touched by your words that Key even had to wiped his tears with a piece of tissue.

“Hey don’t cry! I love it so much!” You said as you tried to calmed down that guy.

“I’m just so happy to see you in that dress!” Key said as he wiped his tears and you quickly threw a piece of tissue to him.

“I’m wearing it so stop acting like I’ve just turned into a girl or something!” You grumbled and all seven of you laughed at your words. You spent the whole ride telling Jong Hyun how you’d tried to escaped from Key and everything that happened to you earlier that evening as Key and Krystal couldn’t stopped blabbering about how you crunched your face while being put on the makeups.

At School

“Alright! Let’s go and enjoy the night guys!” Onew said cheerfully as all seven of you got out of the limo and all eyes were fixed on you guys. But most of them were staring at you and you could hear words like...

“Who’s that?”

“Is she that tomboy girl?”

“She’s that tomboy!!!”

“Jong Hyun’s girlfriend, remember?”

“Whoa she looks hot!!!”

“I’ve never seen her like this!”

“She’s so pretty!!!”

“OMG I ENVY HER!!!!!!!”

And so many more. You felt so ashamed with all the comments but thankfully, Jong Hyun was right next to you, holding your hand tightly.

The seven of you walked towards the dance room and the whole area were packed with so many people including students from the five schools that joined the Basketball Championship along with your team mates. The room were so bright and dim at the same time and there was also a huge disco ball right in the middle of the tall ceiling! The music that were played were some random hip hop songs that managed to lighten up the mood for dancing.

“That’s our seats.” Jong Hyun said as he pulled you towards your designated seats which was right in the middle of the dance room. All seven of you plopped right on the empty seats and you just looked at all the happy faces that were dancing around happily on the dance floor following the beat of the loud music.

“It’s so loud in here.” You said half shouted to Jong Hyun.

“Yeah. Are you hungry? Wanna go and grab some food?” He asked back to you with a caring smile that just made your leg wobbled. That guy and his smile!

“Sure, I’m dead hungry. Hey guys! Do you want to eat something?” You turned your head towards your friends and all of them nodded their heads in unison.

“Let’s go! I wanna eat chicken all night long!” Onew said and all six of you laughed at his words. After picking up loads of foods from the buffet area and some cold juice, the seven of you walked back to your designated seats and guys started to chat and eat as usual and of course the laughing part too! ;)

After one hour of eating and chatting and laughing, the music started to beat more crazy and wilder and the dance floor were packed with people!

“Hey guys! Let’s go and hit the dance floor!” Minho suggested.

“Alright! Let’s go and dance!” Key said as he wiped his mouth with a piece of napkin.

“Let’s go!!!” Krystal and Taemin said unison as all five of them walked towards the dance floor, leaving only you and Jong Hyun at the table, watching at the five of them dancing around cutely.

“Hey, wanna go an dance?” Jong Hyun asked and you quickly shook your head at his words.

“I...I can’t dance. But if you wanna join them, go ahead. I’ll wait here.” You said to him and Jong Hyun suddenly pouted his lips.

“Come on! You looked so pretty today and pretty girls don’t go to a dance without dancing with her boyfriend.” Jong Hyun said, trying to make you say yes.

*Urgh this guy!*

“Fine! Just one time!” You said as you showed your index finger to him, indicating it will be only one time and not more than that.

“Okay!” He cheered as he pulled you straight to the dance floor and Jong Hyun started to dance following the beat and the rhythm and you just stood there right in front of him, totally feeling awkward with the whole dancing situation. When you felt like you were just a big dork standing in front of him not moving an inch, Jong Hyun suddenly pulled your hands and the two of you started to dance together and gradually, your feet started to moved by its own as well as your body and in just few minutes, the two of you were dancing crazily! Not long after that, the rest of your friends decided to joined you guys and in just mere seconds, the seven of you were the center of the attention on the dance floor and more people started to joined the dance floor.

“Oh my gosh! I can’t believe I can...dance!” You said.

“You’re so good at dancing.” Jong Hyun said as he winked at you and suddenly, while the seven of you were enjoying the loud music, the upbeat music suddenly turned into a slow dance music and in an instant, the dance floor were packed with girls and their boyfriends and you were about to walked away from the dance floor when a pair of strong arms grabbed your waist!

“Where are you going?” Jong Hyun whispered behind you and you started to have goosebumps from his breathing behind your neck.

“Err I am err... Thirsty! Right! I’m going to go and have a drink.” You said as you tried to escaped from his tight grip but it was useless!

“Nah uh uh! You’re not going to trick me with that.” Jong Hyun said as he looked at you with one raised eyebrow.

“Tsk fine! But I don’t know how to slow dance.” You said as you blew a huge sigh.

“It’s okay. Come, I’ll teach you.” Jong Hyun said as he pulled you closer to his body as he wrapped his right hands around your waist.

“So the first step is...this.” He said as he put your right hand on his shoulder as you wrapped it around his neck.

“Erm...this is so weird.” You said as you looked at your left and right side and shockingly, everyone were dancing exactly like what you were doing and some of them even kissed their partners!!! In the middle of the dance floor!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!

“Step two. We sway to the left and right like this.” Jong Hyun instructed and you just followed his orders while looking at your feet since you didn’t want to accidentally stepped on his nice black polished shoes that night!

“Step three, look at me.” Jong Hyun continued as he pulled your chin slightly so that your eyes will met his eyes during the dance but you were so worried that you might stepped on his feet and so, Jong Hyun kept on pulling your chin up during the dance and when it came to the third time, you finally gave up and you just stared his face. The both of you looked in the eye at each other and when you’d finally loosened up and your body started to moved to the slow beat, you suddenly felt like the time had just stopped and the both of you kept on looking at each other in the eye. The staring and looking at each other were going on which seems like forever and the next thing you knew, your lips were already on Jong Hyun’s lips!!!

*ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!*

*WHY DID I KISSED HIM FIRST???!!!!!!!!!!*

“YOON _____!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*YOU”RE SUCH A ERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

“Wait I’m not a ert! He’s my boyfriend!!!!!”

Jong Hyun’s POV

“Err...I...I think I need some air. It’s too erm...stuffy in here.” _______ said once she broke our kiss.

*OHMYGOD!!! SHE FREAKING KISSED ME!!!*

“SHE KISSED ME FIRST!!!*

*DID YOU SEE THAT???!!!*

“I’M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*I’m the luckiest man EVER!!!!!!!!!*

“Sure. Let’s head outside.” I said as I lead her outside of the party room and I brought her to our school garden which surprisingly, has a water fountain in the middle of it???!!! Since when???!!!

“Whoa there’s a water fountain!” _______ exclaimed as the two of us took a sit right next on the fountain divider.

“This is so cool!!!” She said as she touched the water that was flowing from the water fountain as I smiled at her.

“Erm...______?” I asked after a few minutes of silence.

“Yup?” She said as she looked at me and I already felt so nervous looking at her!

“Er... I have something to say to you and I’ve been keeping this to myself after so long.” I started as I scratched my head awkwardly.

“Okay.”

“I’ve just been wanting to say how much I am grateful for you. Since the first moment I saw you in the lab and how you simply sat next to me despite the fact that I treated you so badly, I mean I’m sorry about that but after knowing the real you, my first impression was that you might become my friend after knowing how relax and simple your personality was but... I never knew that the feeling that was developing in my heart was LOVE. You rejected me so many times and I almost gave up but your answer totally made my life turned brighter.” I said as I looked at her in the eye and she was already blushing at my words.

“I hated you too at first but then I don’t know why or how that my mind and body started to fall for you and even now, my heart is still beating so fast every time I looked at you. I’m just glad that you were always by my side even though our personalities always clashed with each other.” She said with a soft smile and I chuckled at her words.

“So...since I’ve already said everything that was in my mind for so long...” I said as I stood up from the cold fountain divider.

“I know it’s too soon right now and we’re still in high school but... Will you be my fiance?” I said as I took out a box of ring out of my pocket as I opened it, right in front of her.

“Wha...wha...what?  Your...fian...fiance???” She asked with her round eyes.

“Yes. Will you be my fiance until the day I could afford to buy you a 15 karat diamond ring for our wedding?” I asked her again as I knelt down on the grass, looking at her straight in her sparkling eyes.

*Please say yes! PLEASE SAY YES!!!! X1000000000!!!*

“Of course I will say yes, you silly!” She said as she pulled me up from my kneeling position and I quickly pulled her into a hug.

“Did you just said yes???” I asked her for confirmation.

“YES KIM JONG HYUN!!! I’ll be your fiance from now on!” She said as she cupped my face with her hands.

“Slap me if I’m dreaming.” I said.

“You’re going to get your lips bruised if I slap you now.” She warned and I immediately knew that I was not dreaming or hallucinating at all!!!

“This is for you, my fiance.” I said as I took out the ring out of the ring box as I put it on her finger.

“Whoa this must have cost you a lot. Thank you so much, Jong Hyun! But you don’t have a ring. Wait, I know! I’ll buy one for your birthday!” She said as she smiled at me cheekily and I pinched her cheeks upon hearing her words.

“I want a ring and a new pair shoes.” I said to her jokingly and suddenly, a loud cheering could be heard from the bushes.

“CONGRATULATIONS YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” All five of my friends shouted in unison as they popped out of the bushes.

“OHMYGOSH!!! Let me see that!” Key said as he quickly pulled ______’s hand as he scanned the ring with his eyes.

“Good job man! That one is expensive, I could tell. Congrats!” Key whispered to me after scanning the ring and I just slapped his arm for being so judgmental.

“OHGOD!!! _______!!! CONGRATS!!!” Krystal said as she quickly pulled _______ into a tight hug.

“Thank you. But how long have you been spying on us?” ______ asked, straight to the point.

*Tsk. I just knew these people will hide somewhere.*

“Since you two stepped out of the dance room?” Onew-hyung said and I quickly punched him in the arm.

“I need some privacy with my girl, okay?” I said as I punched his arm playfully.

“We just got too curios!” Minho said as he shrugged his shoulders.

“Yeah right.” I said as I rolled my eyes at his words.

“Anyways, let’s head home! It’s almost 10pm already!” Krystal said as the seven of us walked towards our limo once again and of course, I walked hand in hand with my girlfriend, oh wait, my fiance, Yoon _____ happily.

“It’s the best night ever in my life!” _______ said to me as we were on on our way walking towards the limo.

“It’s the best night ever in my life too!” I said to her with a huge smile on my face.

“I love you, Kim Jong Hyun.” She suddenly whispered to me and of course I would’ve melt upon hearing her words at that very moment!

“I love you too, Yoon _____!” I said as I took out my suit and wrapped it around her shoulders.

“Thanks.” She said as I kissed her cheeks secretly from our friends.

“My pleasure.” I said as I winked at her and the two of us continued to walked towards our limo with a very happy heart.

Until today, I still couldn’t believe that this girl, this tomboy, is my fiance and I really have no idea how on Earth I could fall head over heals over her!!! That tomboy that I hated so much. That tomboy that I felt like screaming so much. That tomboy that made my heart beating so much.Anyways, I’m not ashamed that I FELL IN LOVE WITH A TOMBOY from my school but in fact, I’m so proud that this tomboy, is just a normal, innocent, lively, and super cute girl in my heart! That tomboy, is MINE!!!

“I LOVE YOU YOON _______!!!”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finale!!! *Throws confetti!!!

I really do hope that you guys will like it and will love it!!!

Thank you to all the subscribers and to the supportive comments!!!

Thank you so much and I love you you guys!!!